Normally never post this crap but

Normally never post this crap but

What is the rarest, worst, or just flat out weird /gross pot youve smoked /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xPM85MCgqXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just lit a joint and was ashing it in an old cola can sitting on the window frame. I dropped the joint into the can. After about 4 minutes of flinging stale nasty soda around I received the joint from the can. I dried it out and smoked it of course. Tasted like shit, still got high.

tl;dr joint fell in nasty soda can and I smoked it and it tasted like shit but got high

You're disgusting.

Yeah, well, atleast I'm a fucking faggot!

Had a friend who would actively hunt for half smoked cigarettes in apartment buildings and around the mall.
Not cannabis, but still fuckin gross.

I don't care if you're a faggot, fuck off

is your friend actually Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys?

I found a lit half of a joint resting on the rim of a pissed on toilet bowl at a rock concert....of course I hit that shit

Welcome to Sup Forums, where it's at least one persons first day

Homeless people are always doing that shit around here

ewww

Been here since 2011

Well. I live in South Africa. And here we have a strain that is soo bad that we call it Jaardt ( pronounced jut.) after harvesting the degenerate heads, they then dry the heads out in the sun and spray it with a pesticide called Doom Or Raid.

I smoked a lot of this shit that would be considered nasty to most these days. Probably the same grade of stuff sitting on that toilet.

That's pretty normal sadly

that doesn't count because that nasty shit is actually addictive, it's like an alcoholic drinking the backwash from near empty beer cans

Me and a friend grew about 4 plants last year. One of them had webs in them, im assuming from some sort of caterpillars. Even so, I picked the webs off to the best of my abilities and dried it. Two weeks later, all the weed is dry and looks great and I bagged it up. All exept for the weed that had the webs in it. Still bagged it. Months went by and we had either sold it to our friends or smoked it ourselves and we the one bag of shit weed left. I rolled a humongous joint with 2.5 papers. It smelt not so bad actually, but it tasted like what my friend described as "like pen ink". But nonetheless we got stoned.
>sorry for not greentexting

We called it tire pot. It came from Mexico inside tires of trucks and had small beads of rubber in it. You could smell the burnt rubber when you smoked it and tasted horrible.

I used to live in columbia south carolina in the early 2000's, i've bought 7 gram whole nugs that are cardboard thin...mexican brick weed everywhere, i remember when my first "plug" went out of state and came back with whole pounds of fire, first time i had ever seen actual 3-d nugs you could crack open lmao...i remember seeing all those crystals on the inside and losing my shit, was paying 25+ a g.

now im paying 30 a gram for piss gold shatter, how times have changed.

They were spidermites

Fuck those things

>rarest
Last year I got a hold of some Northern Lights that tested out to 32.7% and that number felt real. (There is a big problem with labs high grading in states that have legal rec)

>worst
When I was in HS in the mid-late 90's, dirty mexican brick weed was a lot more common. I smoked my fair share of it. Even years before legal rec weed, you wouldn't be able to find it around here even if you wanted to.

>weird/gross
I had a roommate who used to go out after all the bars closed and dig through the ash trays for cig butts like Sometimes he would find roaches, and I smoked one out of a pipe with him once.

Once in Portland, Oregon I had this weed that, no joke, tasted and smelled like cat piss.
You know what it was called? Cat Piss. Fucking nasty shit. Got you high though.

As far as "the best weed I have smoked", kinda hard to match that up now since it's all numbers and you can buy bud that is 30% or higher THC content.

Best tasting weed thought was a Blue Dream strain in North Seattle area. Good shit.

you're my kinda guy, user

ordered some legal industrial hemp buds from an eu site out of curiosity. seperating the stems and hundreds of seeds to prepare a small jay took like 5 minutes not to mention nearly bone dry and had typical outdoor grown contaminants in a few spots. suprisingly enough though the taste was decent. effects though the effects were threshold at best in small amounts. other than that i remember getting a dimebag in my teens that was like inhaling the nasty bitterant found in duster; god knows the chemicals used on it.

yep, up until the early 90s this is what most of America was getting
now I'm also smoking a NL hybrid

spider mites nigger

i once smoked some african weed that is fermented in earth holes. no idea what strand but it was some of the nicest weed i've ever smoked. you could taste the earth.

You have been visited by the GRIM REEFER. Reply to this thread or all your weed will taste like shit.

pic of spidermite?

I got that silver haze my dude, northern lights is such a good strain.

Who gives a shit about taste you fat cunt it's all about getting stoned

Oh shizzle, newfag, ya done goof'd xD

>xD

>newfag

That's what people who smoke shit weed say

Ya fuckin amateur

I've smoked a lot of different shit, and frankly i never gave a fuck about taste.

It's all about getting that high.

Fucking wanna be pro weed 420 blaze memer cunt kill yourself.

rarest would be purple money balls- Real deal..

Nastiest... I've heard stories of people getting a LB of mexican brick, and finding Chicken feet, barb wire even an old ass barbie doll in a unit.

Ha jokes on you skelengton guy. I'm all outta weed!

LOL

Thats like a wine taster saying i've had every wine and it's not about Merlot or Pinot Grigio or even white Zen.... it's not even about quality, It's all about getting drunk...

> be me, bout 16
> extreme edgy metalhead, friends all the same
> one of the lads steal pot from his gf
> girl was a fucking dwarf, smaller than a 12yo
> said she bought that weed from guys in prison, cause it was the greatest shit
> it's in fucking bricks
> start cutting the shit and it feels soft af, and almost no smell at all
> when i'm finish, two tiny bricks become more than a handful
> disnotweedfam.temp
> burn it anyway, wtf
> no smell, no taste, no high
> keep burning it, wft
> another guy comes in with three 16yo normie chicks
> wants to score one of them, her friends came along
> he takes one of them outside, they make out or whatever
> other two normie girls stay around us
> bunch of metalheads, shirtless and smelly
> smoking literally grass
> in the tv, vhs recordings of autopsies going on
> girlsnotcomfortable.exe
> want to leave but the other girl is having fun with the guy
> shit goes on for like 2h, weird videos, death metal playing, normie chicks making the hardest effort at conversation i've ever seen
> fake weed was fake
> my youth was hell

>Not a wine taster
>Not a strain reviewer

Just a simple fucking stoner who likes to get fucked up.Your arguments dont even make sense.Now fuck off

fuck off faggot

>Being this autistic

>>being this edgy

Yea boii i'm edgy af

Young padawan, you have a lot to learn.

Getting stoned is one thing, enjoying the taste profiles of different strains is a totally different experience.

Master senpai kush, i hate the smoking experience. I don't even smoke tobacco.

So i don't give a fuck about taste, because i never liked it, even when smoking ak-47 and other skunks.

Well there's your problem. Why don't you eat or vape the shit instead if smoking is not for you?

my weed will never taste like shit

I simply don't have the luxury where i live.

>mfw beeing a Eurocuck

Would you happen to live in Norway?
We smoked that shit for 3 months during a dry period, it was all we could get at the time.

Pretty sure those 3 months aged my lungs by 40 years.

El Culero

You could actually taste the colon it had resided in.

Then cough on buddy

> Afrikaner, South Africa

a few weeks ago I got some weed, rolled a joint with tobacco i have been given by a friend. Was lighting it and immidiatly thought he gave me a menthol cig. well after rolling another one with different tobbaco we came to the conclusion (the conclusion we could have made earlier, had we just smelled the weed) that the "dealer"/friend probably used some menthol balm or something before handeling the weed, so we had to smoke 1g of menthol weed. disgusting

One time me and a buddy got a quarter of nugs that tasted kind of like soap. Like dish soap.

It got us high as fuck so we still smoked it. We referred to it as the soap weed.

>grew about 4 plants
lies

>Northern Lights that tested out to 32.7%
>40 yr old strain getting tested
seems legit

I like the one of him in the christmas sweater with a blunt, he is cool when he is not being a fake ass pussy gangster.

I grew 2 plants and I am basically mentally retarded so 4 is not too tough, i would imagine.

le dankest

that scene sound so surreal, it's almost artsy

youtu.be/xPM85MCgqXo
This nigger knows...

>paying 30/g for shatter is nothing to be proud of.. ESPECIALLY during harvest season....

Come to northern California, pleb..

(You should be paying 10/g or 200/zip for high grade shatter ATM)

Gross. Just. Fuckin..

It's dope shit is on sale right now but also lots of savages hitting licks and its mad sketchy

Uhhhhhh.. yeah.. depends on the GROW... I could be a shitty grower and produce a NL grow that only produced 8% THC and somebody else might grow 20%+ meds off of clones from the same exact source...

So, yeah.. strains are tested all the time when the grower wants to know..

You've got it backwards.. dude probably grew 50+

(2?? What kind of faggot are you??)

Your friends would rob you over an ounce of shatter?? 200 bucks? Really??

(On second thought.. they were willing to charge you $30/g "ON SALE" they aren't your friends..)

Tell him you have been getting quarter ounces of similar shatter for $60-70 and he will lower the price down to $15 at least... you're welcome..

>Captcha "Select all images with grass"

There are dozens of seed suppliers with different kind of NL. Some ppl actually refine them to unlock their max potential. If you think every seed of NL is the same, well.. You're one retarded monkey.

>rarest
cheese truffle hash in Amsterdam for 80€/g. Shit was good.

>worst
friend of mine had a soda bottle bong that we smoked out of for the better part of a year. In the end I was scared every single time to infect my lungs with some rare sort of algae or whatever.
>But we were to lazy to make new ones

can't you bake?

lol me and my homie smoked out of the same gaytorade bottle for over a year...... gud tims

When I was 15 me and my cousin got a pound of some super reggie from our friendly tweeker neighbor, we smoked out of for like two months until it we found rat shit in it

Dog Shit smells like actual dog shit

Practically out of fucking Gummo. This oher time, basically same crowd we got wasted and had absolutely nothing to do, so we got the k7s from one of the lad's mom and did a contest to see who could bang one, casing and all, by beating it against the forehead. Huge collection, we broke everything, basically this other cunt and myself. Had a bruise for weeks. Swear I can't for the life of me unseratand people saying they miss the days of their youth

Worst weed, went fishing with my uncle. Found weed from 1991 in a camera film holder in his tackle box, this was around 2005, we smoked it way out in the middle of the lake, coughed like a mother fucker, my uncle almost fell out the boat from coughing. chest hurt from coughing, it was dry as hell. Smoked out my uncle with some good weed a half hour later though.