>not wanting the dank Orthanc pad
pleb tier

probably India, that's some crazy shit right there

>any place without niggers

I fucking wish India was imaginary
Indian people are the worst fucking customers

Who ville.

Neverwinter?

Truth be told, I'd be happy living in most cities in faerun.

Canada

Illium
Mass effect universe

Not fictional, and i do actually live there, feelsfuckinggoodman.

Steelport from Saints Row

shit would be incredible

The star wars galaxy.

my own fantasy world where I fly round in a spaceship and fuck Emma Watson in the anus

oblivion?

So... New Zealand?

where is that

Be a mass effect marine!

Nazi Germany

Would smell like shit 24/7. Cool city though would live

Koh Tao Thailand.

oh shit is that you Thailad?

What?
I'm a dive master, really easy to get a job instructing here if you're qualified.

I thought you were the Thai dude always posting in /brit/ threads on Sup Forums. Still, I'd love to live in SE Asia. Where you from originally m8? And is it cheap to live there?

Probably the Dalaran sewers during the WotLK era. All the finest gladiators in the world in one place.

>the United States of America

Mages shit too

London.
SEA is the best, its pretty cheap yea, you can rent rooms for as little as £50/month.
The islands are more expensive than the mainland for sure but you could easily live off like £500-600/month.
Come hit up bigblue diving if you want your PADI. It's also great as you get a new group every few days and of course you get hot young backpacker girls and it makes it pretty easy to fuck them especially since you all go out and get drunk on their last day.

>filename

Why would you ever steal a game as great as this?

>Come hit up bigblue diving if you want your PADI. It's also great as you get a new group every few days and of course you get hot young backpacker girls and it makes it pretty easy to fuck them especially since you all go out and get drunk on their last day.
Sounds like paradise

Pretty much, just go SEA on your own, its scary but i did it and never looked back.

I'm planning on hitting up former French Indochina once I graduate college. Any tips?

Depends what you wanna do?
Laos is chill as fuck, dont expect to do much partying here as there is a national curfew for bars and alcohol sales at like 11. Amazing scenery (pic related)

Cambodia is like Thailand 20 years ago, poor and up and coming, go here for cheap parties (sihanoukville) and avoid Phnom Phenn.

Vietnam is awesome, really really cheap, has everything from jungles, deserts, beaches, activities and killer parties!

Mostly planning on buying a super cheap motorbike in Saigon and hitting up Nam and Laos. I've been told that you can blow up cows in Cambodia with RPGs, but I don't really see any other reasons to go.

Overall I just wanna see the sights and maybe find some hot chicks

that looks cold as shit, and imagine when you got the top apartment and gotta carry your groceries and shit up each time.

Fuck that.

Yea, you can get a bike for like $100-200 depending on quality of it.
Yea you can, its like $50 to shoot an RPG and i think around 50-100 for the cow, i wouldn't mind shooting guns next time i go but i don't want to kill things. Cambodia is cool though, Angkor watt is cool and the killing fields and s21 prison (pic related)

Yea man the biggest group of people you will meet is solo traveler girls from Western Europe and North America (more canadians in my experience)

hobbitontours.com/

bitch, you can move to new zealand and live there, right now.

Thanks for the info m8. I'll remember it

>you will never discover the countless mysterious of the post apocalyptic wasteland
>you will never have radiation poisoning

UK without shitskins that want to destroy us.

>Bruma
>That's where men are women

Nice meme

gormenghast because .... not a neck beard

This place

Was gonna call op a fag but dammit if Bruma wouldn't be fucking sweet. Cheydinhaal is probably my choice if we are talking games. Of course we could just say Tamriel.

I can't handle third world infrastructure long-term otherwise, it would be great.

Fuck yeah!

Oakvale from Fable or Carvahall from the Eragon novels, both comfy af

STALKER series version of Chernobyl and surrounding areas. Fuck I wish that shit were real. It would be like living in the Fallout universe except you could leg it back to civilization for a while when it all got too much.

Nobody here is smart enough to say Heaven?

Can't say you b-tards surprise me.

I dig it. keeping it simple

But why

>smell of burning flesh constantly in air from reliogus nut jobs burning people at the stake
>city is ran by criminals
>might get fucked up by a group of pissed off dwarves
>get pickpocketed by the endless amount of thieves
>homeless people fucking everywhere
>place is a dump in general.

Only thing it has going for it is the Passiflora.

Now Beauclair is a different story.

where is nigger waldo?

snowniggers inhabit greenland but is controll'd by white state

good ol times

>forced to be good for all eternity
it would be worse than hell

they are white, you need to find the black or other miscolored individuals

Greenland's not fictional. It's a very real and unique place. Read the story "Smilla's Sense of Snow", (the movie is good too but doesn't do Greenland justice)

fallout nv still the best fallout game

Why would you take a perfectly fine small filesized jpg and turn it into a niggery overbloated png? No fucking reason, stop using that shitty image format.

Ma nigga

El Nido

to make autists like you freak out

Math Mountain

pngs have their uses. It's the shitty software that saves as png as default that is to blame.

Your average user doesn't know or care about the difference, can't be fucked to change the filetype when saving, and don't really care about the size anyway because muh broadband.

Jack Vance's Oikumene. I'd love to recline on Alphanor with a pot ot tea and the latest copy of Cosmopolis, watching the moons set over the ocean with Alice Wroke at my side

>Bruma
Bruma, that's where men are women

>fictional
>Greenland

Autumn Plains

I believe it's a joke, champ.

Greenland is actually real. All the LOTR movies were filmed there.

This.

All in all NV and the Mojave would be a cool place to live. I can see myself settling in Goodsprings and traveling with a caravan to vegas every other month to gamble,drink,and fuck lose Gomorrah sluts.

MECC ftw

You sure about that?

This or my Ark base

muh nostalgia

>he doesn't utilize horse-driven carriages to move his goods from the market to his castle
How plebeian can one be?

Good shout, the houses were always so cozy.

my nigga

wow dude ur so cool

Draynor

in 2002-2003

fucking beautiful

You must be 18 to post on this website.

Best game overall*