Hey Sup Forums, what are some cheap but cool things you can buy from eBay? I'm looking for things like laser pointers...

Hey Sup Forums, what are some cheap but cool things you can buy from eBay? I'm looking for things like laser pointers, etc.

bump

credit card knives, Balisong training knives, herb grinders, pens that look like knives, wrist bands with cool attachments (i.e whistles, Flint strikers and knives), and more knives.

A laser pointer.

a rubiks cube

laser pointers

A good fingerbox (if you don't have one yet)

Ethernet cable

small katana evenlope opener

Your first and only thought should be a flick comb. I've been cool since I was 5 years old because I always carried a concealed flick comb.

I'm so cool I forgot to even post the pic.

what are those in OPs picture?

Vibrators

Eh is it a fidget cube or some shit, looks piss to me but hey, whatever floats yer boat.

could weaponized smegma become a mass destruction tool?

A bong

Vintage / antique tube radios.

Fidget cube. Are you so autistic that you can't google shit?

Hey my brother got one of those, i lost it though I'm pretty sure

It's called a fidget cube, it was a kickstarter project for ADHD or restless affected people and its to kinda relieve clicking / fidgeting impulses, the genuine product is about $25USD but on eBay they're around $7AUD.

to open letters folded 6 million times?

OP here, whilst browsing i found a $5AUD pocketwatch.

Hanayama puzzles. Pic related.

Do you know if they sell replacement parts? Mine broke down and I would buy a new one, but they don't seem to manufacture the one I have anymore. The new ones just aren't the same.

These are pretty cool op, digital lcd MP3 speaker. Loud enough and cheap, nice little gadgets.

Bump

kek