prove me wrong

you never heard of Zoe Saldana?

how about halle berry?

disgusting ugly jigaboo with plenty of white blood in her DNA

well is she a jigaboo or is she white?
where are you drawing the line here?

nope.

These aren't entirely black, they're mulattos, a race mix of white and black

she's fucking ugly either way. a one night stand at best,but look at that fucking boofer nose. nothing on earth smells as bad as nigger pussy, and my guess is hers reeks.

I've out smarted you now OP.

so when you ask for a pretty nigger, you're ruling out every single 'african american' on the basis of mixedness
you're asking specifically for people from africa itself who haven't mixed blood with white settlers at any point

So white people who aren't 100% of one white race would also be an unattractive mix?

The dead ones are pretty cute

Shes dominican ...

who cares?

gross nappy hair, whacked out eyes, low IQ, probably a crack dealer who dropped out of high school to have a baby, and has been on Jerry Springer 4 times now

barfs. who is this monkey?

damn but she's more mulato than nigga

>Zoe Saldana
this is fucking zendaya you idiot

it's madison pettis
was in a movie with the rock when she was younger

pia mia perez

it's oprah winfrey you dumb muggle

ha zendaya the untalented whore hollywood is trying to shove down America's throat because there isn't enough boofer talent out there

Rutina Wesley is pretty hot when she doesn't overdo it with the makeup.

being in a movie with the rock doesn't make a nigger beautiful, it just makes them stop dealing crack and have a legit job for a few months

more beautiful than most people, black white yellow or red

That's not what I meant. I was implying that OP wants beatiful Sub-Saharan Africans and not a mix

i disagree

what kind of idiot thinks someone is going to argue that being in a movie with the rock makes a nigger beautiful?
you're one remarkable moron

bitch is 80% white

Toks Olagundoye

fuckin stacey dash is delicious

stacey dash is completely fuckable and has been forever but she's white as fuck, even talks like a white girl

Lmao niggers gonna nig but it's funny cause 90% of the faggots posting here are pasty neck beards who wouldn't even look at girls in the eyes

yes most niggers are ugly. but they have the juiciest cum-dumping holes

that face belongs in the zoo

If America had never imported one disgusting pathetic slave, we'd all be much better off.

Thats a hoe if I`ve ever seen one.

Dicks out for harambe

just like keanu, she reached max level and stopped aging

hotest black chick ? 3/10 , average 1/10 , nigger beyond zero

average white chicks 6/10

odd thing to type but id fuck a fat monster over an average darkie

i'd even fuck this over an inbred ape

Yum. Gotta get me a chick like that.

if its a dead nigger it is

Also, they're remarkable stupid

White bitches are lazy and pale. Veiny titties...who wants to fuck that nasty shit. I'd rather fuck a black bitch

So true, I would band any fat white whore before I'd stick my cock in ANY black bitch on the entire planet. unfortunately living in Detroit I've already had a few black crack whores and totally regret it, but whatever I was drunk. It's true though, their hair stinks like shit and they won't let you even sniff their pussies because the stench is bad. Pimps prefer them over the white crack whore because the bruises down show as bad. I got a gun pulled on me once and stole one bitches car after she stole my hundred dollar bill and the rock we were smoking. Dumb bitch forgot she left her keys in the car so I took it and parked it a few miles away and tossed the keys down a sewer.

>I don't find black women attractive
>butthurt jungle bunnies post black girls that pass for white girls with tans
>"sh-showed him!"
Every time....

ex

Black girls. Most underrated race, most underrated pussy