Whats the most fucked up thing you have seen in real life?

Whats the most fucked up thing you have seen in real life?

Not on the internet, medfags / army fags would prob of seen the worst I am sure! thoughts?

>would prob of seen the worst
>would prob of seen
>would prob of
>would of
>of
>of
>of

Saw somebody who got their arm caught in a wood chipper before. Not a very pleasant experience.

I had a compound fracture on my thumb once. I could see the bone and everything. Another time when I had appendicitis the doctors had to put tubing up through my nose and down my throat. It sucked, and the tubing ended up hanging out of my mouth the first time, dripping with blood and saliva

Saw a dead body that was swiming in a River for a few hours. Shit was nasty

seeing a crying and screaming woman walking up and down in front of a hotel while on the phone and holding a gun
in heavy rain

i witnessed the whitechapel murders of 88, shit was gruesome man, ran for my life

Army fag here. We were doing a live fire exercise last year involving clearing buildings. I was inside one that we already cleared and as a squad was entering my building an M240B that someone was carrying went off and shot someone in the back. The round missed his back plate, went through him, bounced off his front plate and went back in him. Shit was crazy. He was dead before the medevac got there.

I can Imagine I have seen a dead body once , someone who died of a drug overdose.

Thinking about joining , Is it worth it?

A group of male corrections officers fucking an inmate in the ass in a hospital.
>in the US

I've seen worse though, and a lot more.

oh what the fuck

Depends on the job, what are you thinking about?

Do tell

Saw a guy get pulled into lathe, poor fucker got peeled by the swarf as he got crushed by the mechanical forces, brutal.

When I was just 10 I saw a dead cat being eaten by maggots, it's insides sticking out and bones too.

Low average IQ Looking for something that Is hands on...

I bet you got an erection and wanted to fuck him you fucking faggot

I saw the first Harry Potter movie

in a movie theater

still not fully recovered, it was awful

Kek

Mechanic MOS's don't require a high asvab score if you're into that sort of thing, and if you decide to get out all that experience will help you get a job in the civilian world.

You could be an engineer. I'm a combat engineer and it's pretty cool. I do grunt shit but also make improvised breaching charges and handle other explosives.

There are other engineer MOS's that are hands on, like 12N, which is basically army construction workers. Lower chance of seeing combat.

Definitely do a lot of research. Find the MOS that you think suits you the best and don't listen to a fucking word your recruiter says. The army isn't a bad organization. The only thing i hate is the lack of freedom and time with my family, but I'm currently in Trashcanistan so I'm fresh outta fucks.

Talk to veterans and decide for yourself.

Medfag here.

The most disturbing thing I've seen was a 3 month old baby girl being stitched up (internal bleeding, suturing, etc.) and permanently paralysed because her Meth Head father and his mate took turns in raping her. The only reason she was saved was when the old aboriginal lady next door looked over the back fence upon hearing the cries and saw what was going on, and called the police. Has to be the most fucked up thing I've seen.

cunt got shot through the head i had to carry him/run wash brains off after

I saw a homeless person once, was so surreal and weird, they were literally so poor they were living outside, how the fuck.

I'm never going to the city again.

Hi, what's the perps address please.

Ausfag here, will travel

I don't mind going to jail and I've always wanted too kill someone.

>M240B
i rremember my first homeless person, gave me shivers. they he said "spare some change?" and i ran for my life

Happened about 10 years ago and only remember baby's first name , and it was given a small mention in paper but kid and parents names kept user due to the crimes involving children thing. Happened in Ipswich. Kid was taken to Mater Hospital. Worked as wardie at the time. Would also love to know perps names but never got chance at learning.

When I was 8, my best friend was squished by the school bus. He dropped his school bag when he stepped off, and when he reached under the bus to grab it, the tire ran over his head.

I kept looking at the scene, and I couldn't understand how that mess used to be my friend's head..

>shit was cash

FTFY

Pic related?

Watched a man die despite everything I tried to save him. For all of you motorcycle fags, wear a real helmet please. I don't want to see another one of you lying in the road in a puddle of your own blood and vomit

Also pic related is NOT a real helmet. You fall going 60mph in this it will NOT protect you

A old guy who got hit by a car,ive never seen so much blood