This happened

This happened.

cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html

>PIZZAGATE

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/politik/fake-news-um-hillary-clinton-fuehrt-zu-schiesserei-in-pizzeria-14559595.html#GEPC;s3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

You're all a bunch of cucks.

bump

Thread will go nowhere. There are no controversial threads about real things on Sup Forums right now. Checking the catalog, it's all mindless distraction threads.

Welcome to the world where people actually believe the shit they find on the Internet.

Pizzagate is government disinformation. MKULTRA is real and never ended. The Clintons, Bushes and all the powerful politicians run child sex rings, they're all pedophiles. The only people that fell for it are people like you.

>CNN
fuck that

CNN reported 9/11. By your logic, 9/11 didn't happen.

Dead

exactly

So you are a moron. I think we're done here. Go outside.

thank you for taking the bait

>"I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED I SWEAR!!11!!"
>(You)
You weren't pretending.

not you fags but dude
you have no sense of sarcasm

Shilling isn't trolling, since you're doing exactly what a Correct The Record shill would do. Irony is dead, sarcasm is dead.

who took a shit in your coffee man? calm down i was joking, im ok that cnn reported 9/11, and 9/11 DID happen. but they lie alot and that is why i dont like them. now fuck off you retard.

You're an idiot, a mindless brainwashed idiot.

do you even know what "brainwashed" means? im gonna go, cant waste time with your dumb ass. learn to take a joke.

can you explain your opinion on why you consider it disinfo?
what objective does it fulfill? what is the intended result of putting all of this out there?
i tried to have a talk about this with my ex where i tried to make a similar point, but she just accused me of 'supporting those pedophiles'.

what is pizzagate?

Pizzagate isn't real.... look at the so called evidence - utter shit tier fantasy. So far out those guys can't even make a tinfoil hat.

You autistic assholes deserve to burn in hell for Pizzagate

Your ex is obviously a bitter. Good job you got shot of that inane irrational anti fact stupidity swallowing fool. You don't want to breed with that sort of shallow gene pool

It's the same tactic as using a straw man argument.

They set up a specific set of easily proven lies that will eventually be exposed as false. This will cause the masses to think that ALL CONSPIRACY THEORIES are also false, citing this as an example, even though organizations like Wikileaks and Cryptome expose real conspiracies. Their goal is to discredit all conspiracy theories, also while hiding the very things they're actually doing.

The masses are stupid and they will always fall for government manipulation.

And everything you've just said is a straw man argument.
>I never implied pizzagate is true
I stated that MKULTRA is real and never ended. Also Project MONARCH. I bet you have no idea about these things. There's declassified government documents left, the ones they didn't destroy.

I don't agree with your views, but I like the idea of disinfo, and how it forces conspiracy-theorists to be skeptical about which theories are "real" and which are just disinfo

Take you're Chicago shit and leave.

>and how it forces conspiracy-theorists to be skeptical about which theories are "real" and which are just disinfo
WRONG. The goal is to manipulate the stupid naive masses. They target conspiracy theorists, and truthtellers using other goverment mechanisms to wage war on citizens, like using the FBI's COINTELPRO, which also never ended and only expanded since the rise of the NSA's mass surveillance.

Ultimately, it all boils down to democide, murdering citizens who know to much, who do to much about the truth.

The very sad thing about pizzagate (apart from the use of the 'gate' suffix - really do we have to keep doing that?) is that a few years ago everyone would have said fuck off to the trolls who started it. It was such low quality bait.

Now, after the Republicans have lowered the bar for "evidence" so far and made such mountains out of molehills for years with vexatious and spurious shit tier trolling of Clinton, and the rise of fake news sites and conspiracy nutters who make money from talking shit, it gains believers

Really - does anyone really think Podesta, on the grounds of one email inviting him to join his brother for dinner with an internationally known performance artist, is a satanist?

Does anyone really believe because he ordered a pizza from a shop in DC that there is a whole ring of kiddy fiddlers fucking children in the back room?

It is shit tier trolling, but now the morons fall for anything.

No reflexive thought or reason - just belief that the opposition are all demons and smell of sulfur.

Sad

You know this all sounds like paranoid fantasy conspiracy theory shit, don't you...

wait we're doing pedowood again?

i live in new york, and i still think deep dish is better
with the exception of some 'real' pizza joints around here, most 'new york pizza' is just thin crust with a shitload of cheese and minimal sauce. its glorified cheese bread and its terrible. cant even compare that to a fully loaded deep dish..

pizza gate is end game disinfo

and yall falling for it

Deep dish, aka Pizza soup.

You know you sound like a shill don't you.

would you happen to know where I can apply to work as a shill?

I mean I already spend all day shitposting on the internet so i may as well start getting paid for it

You think they murder people who know too much but have a wikipedia page on them containing accurate information?

>wikipedia page on them containing accurate information?
It's how they track WHO wants to know.
>what is honeypotting

Psyops are effective at getting numerous useful idiots like you to do it for free with the right mental programming directed towards you. It's a lot cheaper than paying people like you.

It's not that one is better pizza than the other. One is pizza, the other is an Italian casserole.

I like Chipotle more than I like McDonalds. It doesn't mean Chipotle makes the best Big Mac.

Mass surveillance and datamining serves to make a list of people who want to know, not just people who visited Wikipedia. There's a whole psychological profile of all of us online. You don't realize how dangerous it is to allow entities like Google to datamine every bit of information about you online. The government has access to all of them, not just Google either, Sup Forums too, and all of them.

You realize COINTELPRO, MONARCH, and MKULTRA are 100% confirmed real, right? The government denies their continued existence but they definitely did exist.

I just saw this reported on the news. So i came on here to see if anyone knew who thr guy was.They making fun of it on the news and were using it as a damn example about how conspiracy theorys SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DANGEROUS. its sad they are probably going to use this as an example going forward to squash all so called 'conspiracies'.

I'd love to hear what your definition of "confirmed" is.

Exactly what I explained here:

How about the FBI files, CIA documents that are declassified and available to the public under the Freedom of Information Act, you moron.

And there is proven child trafficing going on, maybe not with that Comet place and i dont know where they got that pizzaria from.

O shit. Sorry tl;dr. You explained it much better too.

eh, I mean i dont really follow conspiracy theories and the like, i know of PG because it's meme status now but I haven't spoke about it online at all. I dont feel anyway about it, it could be real, it might not be. I dont care.

If it was possible to make money by denying things like PG or 9/11 CTs online I would do it, it wouldn't bother me at all.

I like money so...

>If it was possible to make money by denying things like PG or 9/11 CTs online I would do it, it wouldn't bother me at all.

>I like money so...

Yea I remember being in high school too.

And people never talk about NAMBLA either. You know north American man boy love association

Check my dubs

the guy with the rifle took the b8? show me what you posted!
german news
faz.net/aktuell/politik/fake-news-um-hillary-clinton-fuehrt-zu-schiesserei-in-pizzeria-14559595.html#GEPC;s3

>mocking the origin of those words directly from Latin
You're a moron.

Thank you for correcting the record

You'd think keeping information under wraps would be quite a bit easier by just, you know, not releasing it?
Of course, according to and >714177198 it's just ANOTHER conspiracy.

>You'd think keeping information under wraps would be quite a bit easier by just, you know, not releasing it?

One word:
>Wikileaks
You do understand they want to kill Julian Assange, right? They are trying to hunt him down and kill him everyday.

well, you know what it means now that one guys done it. we gota do it too

BUMP.
CNN HIT PIECES BACKFIRE. THEY ONLY CAUSE MORE RESEARCH. THANKS JAKE TAPPER FOR THE FREE ON-AIR TIME

well cant argue with a meme. guess you got me there.

I believe essentially NAMBLA is outside of real political power. The elites don't want to normalize sex with minors because they use the pedophilic sex rings as a way to control each other's behavior, to keep them working towards the group, like a form of blackmail. If they normalized sex with children, they'd need some even more horrible crime to socially control the elites, maybe torture and murder committed by politicians by their own hands, in order to hold it over their heads to keep them blackmailed and control their behavior. These people live in a totally different world we do. It's a vast criminal organization.

time for research is over. time for action is now. this guy had the right idea, he was just aiming a little too high...literally

Government comes from the term govern. From Old French governer, derived from Latin gubernare "to direct, rule, guide, govern", which is derived from the Greek kybernan (to pilot a ship).

Don't believe the nonsense you read online. There is precedent that the suffix -ment is derived from the latin mente meaning mind in some languages, particularly Old French. Words deriving from the mente sense generally have the suffix -wise or -ly, and are adverbial in nature.

But, it is also from mentum - (instrument or medium). It is this second sense that was imported into English.

In English, -ment means: the means or result of an action. Per multiple sources -ment is derived from the Latin mentum via Old French. For example, the Online Etymological Dictionary is quite clear on this subject.

In French there are two etymologically separate suffixes –ment. First there is –ment from Latin mente, the ablative of mēns “mind”. This is used in French to form adverbs from adjectives, like lentement “slowly”. Then there is –ment from Latin –mentum, which forms abstract nouns from verbs. This is not connected with the words for “mind” but derives from the Indo-European noun suffix *-men- with -t- extension, as in testamentum. French gouvernement (whence English government) belongs to the latter.

The idea to explain the English word government or the French word gouvernement with Latin/Greek gubernare to govern and Latin mens/mentis mind is ridiculous. In Latin we have a lot of words with the suffix -men: flu-ere to flow and flu-men river.

And we have a lot more words with the suffix -mentum as in funda-mentum. Nobody would dare to maintain that -mentum has something to do with mind.

do you just believe every image you see on facebook?

Only it's not just a meme.

www.correctrecord.org

this sounds more thirsty and sweaty than a bottle of gatorade. look, if you want to be insane just go mumble about it with other irregulars on inforwars site.

I looked up the words myself. "Government" means to control the mind. There's no pussyfooting around it. You not understanding a simple truth like this proves you are a victim of brainwashing.

proven? show proof... source?

French, English and all the other Romance languages are based on LATIN. It's the Latin that has the original meaning, moron.

anyone wonder if the mass influx of fake news is just being coordinated by rupert murdoch in order to bring people back in line to trusting only the media he owns?

i mean, if i was a print/news media tycoon who wanted to protect my investments from the threat of "unlicensed" journalism, thats what i'd do.

emails and spirals shapes used on companies in town!

*mic drop*

>to squash all so called 'conspiracies'.
how?

if you mean it is a good example of shitposting going to far, then yes it is. this whole pizzagate thing is a pile of cack, but sadly some nutters raised up by Trump and his post truth shitposters are taking everything seriously now.

is this a reason to close down infowars and breitbart - why yes it is - the truth matters and false reporting of fake news should be criminal (as in Canada where Fox News cannot peddle their shit as a news channel)

but reality's boring and we're mad that trump isnt gona give us the public execution of hillary he promised.

I didn't correct the record - I just told the truth about it. Correcting the record would be actually engaging with the crap they spout and showing how it was factually incorrect - which I have neither the time nor crayons to do for you.

Oh, it did.

Just not the way they said it did? Word to the 28 pages.

>They are trying to hunt him down and kill him everyday.

they know where he lives..

also by Assange don't you mean Putin...

>The elites don't want to normalize sex with minors because

sex with minors is never normal...

you don't need a conspiracy theory to show why no political party will ever vote to legalize shagging four year olds.

>time for research is over.
because we did the research and it turns out that the whole thing is shit tier trolling...

yeah you keep up that smug new england faggotry. you put it right in your pocket and take it out on the street and share it with people. you do that. see how quick your life expectancy drops to zero. Accidents happen, bitch.

thank you for this erudite and correct post. Please ignore the conspiracy theory trolls, they don't understand etymology or indeed ordinary language use. Everything is code for whatever they think it is code for.

But I found it interesting, so thanks.

ok, which emails?

neither of you were old enough to remember 9/11 other than "that day mom and dad got sad and watched tv a lot"

Snopes.com says "pedophile symbols DO NOT hurt children. They are used for adults to show their preference for pedophilia"

Thats fine

all of them, numbnuts

now that is a conspiracy theory I could get behind...

sadly I think that Breitbart and Infowars and the rest are just trolls having fun and not realizing what really evil people they really are.. Milo needs a good kicking and then shot, to start with.

this guys a modern day hero and we need more like him. here's hoping this was just the lead of a much larger charge.

i literally hadn't thought about that one actually. fuck that's creepy.