I know you aren't psychologists; but can you give me the means of making extremely painful and bloody hard paranoyas...

i know you aren't psychologists; but can you give me the means of making extremely painful and bloody hard paranoyas and thoughts vanish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUV3KvnvT-w
youtube.com/watch?v=dsYY2cZJtrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Have you tried meth?

How about heroin?

Maybe crack?

I find alchol helps but now my Dr says I have a fatty liver. So it's a bit of a toss up. Fire does in fact fight fire but at the end of the battle you are still left with fire.

DMT?

PCP?

Throw yourself on the fire and put it out? All in all face that shit fag

Also nice dubs

PSP?

LOL?

LMAO?

SexBBQ?

Same-fagging HARD. All obviously bad answers.

OP go to a professional. Best advice here. Try different ones until you find one that works for you.

LKAB?

USSR?

What am I facing again? I lost my train of thought reading your retarded comment.

Baldrian. Seriously. Helps you sleep. When you're not tired anymore you have better means of controlling your thoughts.

After the initial blow is over you need to work on yourself. Meditation is one way (not that stupid new-age bullshit though).

KGB?

Learn to spell u thick cunt

OPFGT?

to all of the faggots here, i am alcoholic junkie who gets high on drugs and drinks alcohol literally every single fuckin day; three or more times a day. there's no one on the earth who drinks/gets high as much as i do.

problem's vice versa: all these drugs made me psycho

You need to learn how to control the thoughts. Try meditation.

PMC?

Even when you're relieved for a moment you need to actively maintain control over yourself.

and it's not just lirrle paranoya. it kills me; it made me suicidal 10 times. i wish i had paranoya. i am definetely mad and insane in the very sense.

heroin

FCC?

Then stop that fgs

DMC?

HBO?

PBS?

Is er that supposed to be impressive? Having four cans of cider with your mum on a night and having half her tab doesn't make you a drug fuelled 'psycho'.

It makes you a do fuck all bellend. Get a job you useless bum.

BBC?

PAWG?

What can I say....
This is some shitty bait but it works.
>*You

NTMA?

MMA?

UFC?

TNT?

get a job and find something else to preoccupy your mind hobby maybe

KFC?

LGBT?

OwO?

ISP?

Ner Jezza got fired and they shut down channel 3. I will never give them another penny as long as I live.

Soundtrack for this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUV3KvnvT-w

ETA?

MLP?

lmao

NAZI?

GTAV?

DBZ?

UFO?

GI JOE?

USA?

HDMI?

ISP?

FBI?

CIA?

VGA?

POL?

DIY?

MtF?

Mind blown

GIF?

PNG?

POV?

JPG?

FPS?

RPG?

RTS?

fuck you. don't fuckin imply anything begore you know what you are talking about. imagine spending 23 hours in 24 thinking about random shit being extremely unsuccessful at stoping it

JRPG?

KKK?

DPS?

FWB

FAG?

L-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lobotomy!

Try Ecstacy. Its going into Phase III testing for curing PTSD, approved by the FDA. Might help you out.

RGB?

More Fanta 4 because the world needs to know German hiphop.

MILF?

Goddamn forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=dsYY2cZJtrg

MLG?

GER?

UKIP?

NASA?

POOP?

MGS V?

MSG?

NaCl?

MMF?