Why did global warming stop?

Why did global warming stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/view.php?id=89177
visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=51312
latimes.com/la-wn-snow-middle-east-pictures-photogallery.html
watchers.news/2016/11/24/tokyo-snow-november-2016/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jul/17/rare-snow-in-australia-as-antarctic-chill-sweeps-eastern-states
twitter.com/irisheagle/timelines/411452726774493184
epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-data
youtube.com/watch?v=WCU6bzRypZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=DrWznOFq38s
youtube.com/watch?v=HhUSgVTa8Do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It didn't.

/thread

If only Congress functioned as well and efficiently as Sup Forums

*ahem*

>earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/view.php?id=89177

>visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=51312

>latimes.com/la-wn-snow-middle-east-pictures-photogallery.html

>watchers.news/2016/11/24/tokyo-snow-november-2016/

>theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jul/17/rare-snow-in-australia-as-antarctic-chill-sweeps-eastern-states

>twitter.com/irisheagle/timelines/411452726774493184

Oh I get it, you're still stuck on the wrong phrasing of "global warming"
If you weren't autistic maybe you'd realize how climate change actually works
Actually I teach autists and they understand this concept just fine, idk wtf is wrong with folks like you

name calling. insults.

no argument.

Don't they pay more professional people to keep up the big lie?

Cant tell the difference between climate and weather? Doesn't matter if it was colder this summer/winter/whatever.

The warming trend over the last 50 years is very real and when compared to anthropogenic co2 emissions correlates perfectly.

Nice bait. 6/10 for making me reply.

It's Winter dumbass.

because meat consumption has been banned internationally.

Global warming doesn't mean 'it's hot all the time' or 'it doesn't get cold anymore.' At least not at first. What it means is that the global average temperature is increasing, which means there's more total energy in the system. This makes the weather generally more chaotic and less predictable. Temperature fluctuations actually increase. The cold in certain places will randomly get colder, even as the average temperature climbs.

Basically by the time winter stops happening entirely, we'll all already be dead.

in the gay part of the planet, yes

Mfw retard republicans want to contradict liberals so much that they'll reject science and be objectively wrong. I guess you also don't believe in evolution either, huh?

not true

Yeah, but there's snow in deserts dumbass. That's not fucking normal.

>Hurr there's no proof anywhere but pls still believe me.
The sad thing is that there are ppl who are not complete retards who believe this nonsense. Global warming is a joke.

It would mean that it's getting hotter. By definition. So I did prove it wrong.

Australian detected

Hey virgin fat boy, global warming has not stopped you dumb piece of shit.

did you even read my post faggot? There's plenty of proof. To quote nickleback: "Look at this graph"

What more proof do you need?
Why would "ze government" or "illuminatee" make up something like global warming? What would they gain from it?

cuz op is a fag

>not true

but it would help a lot if it was.
epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-data

Because modern scientists are like a high priest class that keeps politicians in power so they pay them. Instead of original sin, we have cLIEmate change. brilliant.

Where's the proof that it didn't stop? What about my sources?
help what?

because winter is coming? don't worry, amerifat, global warming will be back next year.

asufag, looking forward to three months of everything catching fire here

Car run on gasoline dweller

Dude... If anything, the politicians is kept in power by the oil and coal industry giants which is exactly what people are trying to get rid off. But then you amerifats decide to go and elect trump who doesn't believe in global warming and wants to keep burning the coal and oil. Fucking stupid decision tbh.

If global warming stopped it would be all over the news and not a fucking thread on Sup Forums you dumb midget

None of those links state that global warming has stopped.

>Original sin
That thing the hospital staff which you were born in commited by not disposing of your body as they should have?

>Because modern scientists are like a high priest class that keeps politicians in power so they pay them. Instead of original sin, we have cLIEmate change. brilliant.

Yeah, those scientists with their rockstar low 5 figure salaries and high statistical rates of unpaid overtime sure do have a nice racket going.

What about this?:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCU6bzRypZ4

youtube.com/watch?v=DrWznOFq38s

youtube.com/watch?v=HhUSgVTa8Do

Funny thing is, every "brilliant" soul like yours sounds the same. "Yeah sheep, keep beLIEving Nasa's lies. The horizon is still flat." Acting like you had the IQ you definitely won't score for the life of you.

Check em

Stop referring to fucking twitter and youtube as a serious source. Start posting some fucking articles that are written by scientists that go into the subject. If you can find some of these i'll happily read them and point out why they are wrong.

Those people are basement dwellers with no life and small ass fucking channels. You dumb kid

>Molyneux
>into the trash it goes

CHECK MATE, YOU ATHEIZZZZTSS!!!

Why?

>Why?
He's a an edgelord anarchist. Not only are his arguments the same dumb, easily refutable shit you've been saying (hurrr it snowed in these places recently so we can safely ignore the global warming trend)... but it wouldn't matter to him even if you could get him to accept he's wrong about the science. His ideology is such that he literally couldn't care less if he is personally making the planet uninhabitable for humans after his death.

What are you going to say next, that the one botched study a couple of years back invalidates the thousands of other independent studies that have been done?

Do you think scientists cannot be corrupt?

Do you think all scientists are corrupt?

Because that's what you're claiming, and that's fucking stupid.