Pedo here. Ask me anything. I'll answer

Pedo here. Ask me anything. I'll answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

unteralterbach.net/index.en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you really a pedo, or just looking for attention?

i see shota in picture, you like boys?

Want to form a pedo-ring with me?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Not fbi here, where fo you live?

Have you played unteralterbach?

I like both boys and girls. But yes, I prefer boys.

LOL europe

I've never even heard of it.

It's a must play for us degenerates.

714176932 what did you think of no mans sky?

Guess I'll check it

It's a visual novel but with Krautchan humor and kid fucking. It's pretty great and krautchan humor is decently close to our humor. Also it's free.

Depends. Do I get candy too?

>
> Also it's free.
Oh hell yeah!

unteralterbach.net/index.en.html

well i like girls

have a pic
something for everyone

I don't like girls and boys the same though.
For instance, I prefer girls around 10-17 ( like Elle from Last of Us) but I prefer boys 5-9.
I also tend toward more hardcore shota then loli (but I like some hc loli)

*saves*

hows this?

Why do children appeal you?

10/10

What people are attracted to is just various aesthetic preferences. If they align with the visual aspect of children, well that's just fucking unlucky. Least it's not cars though..

Innocence and utter domination.
They remind me of the good thingz in life but also I can make them bend to my will because I'm older, stronger, more experience. I can make them suffer, or I can be gentle. It's all in my hands.

Kids are also just fun to be around most of the time and I like to be attracted to the personality as well as the aesthetic appearance

they're a lot easier to pick up and throw into the van than adults

Tighter holes

First experience?

kill yourself

i think the boys look a little older than 5-9, but the age gap is there

Different guy but i think it's the body proportions and phenomenal skin and hair.
On reflection it's probably too much anime, even adults in most anime have a head to body ratio of 1:7 whereas in real life that's about the ratio of a barely adolescent kid, 12-14 year olds.
Nevertheless, as long and flat muscles like biceps and pectoralis respectively scale up in size, they change shape at different rates and i prefer the way they look in a ~5' person. Even adults if they're short enough can get a double take from me because of this.
I also like a sort of cartoon idealised kid personality but i think my affliction is mostly based on looks.
I'm not really interested in them to have sex with of fantasize having sex with it's sort of like an envy. I want to look like that but know I had my chance and missed out. I just sort of wish for magical intervention while admiring the art is all.

Do you realise that you're sick?

what is your address?

Yes.

Denmark.

Are you a boy or a girl?
How old are you?
Would you fuck a kid, if they asked for it?

Can I do that shota in the butt?

Address?

Do you actually molest children? Or are you simply attracted to them? Would you consider an attempt to molest wrong? If not, how do you justify it?

Sauce?

I actually like this. Thanks ^-^

more?

First experience with a child? I was about 16 when I fucked an 8 year old and an 11 year old. But I haven't really anything since. Been picking up 16-18 twinks (and sometimes girls) I'm 21 so that's no too bad of an age difference.

street?, number?

greentext

I haven't "molested" a child. I have had sex woth much younger then me however I was considered a minor as well so whatever. I personally think having sex with anyone 12 and below is unacceptable. 13+ is fair game as long as they're consenting. Loving relationships without sex is fine for all ages in my opinion.

I'm a guy.
Do I wanna? Yes. Would I? Probably not.
And go for it ^-^

Which branch of the government do you work for?

Well that's something at least

I don't work for the government. I'm manager of a local shop.