We no longer just have DESIGNATED shitting streets. Introducing brand new DESIGNATED EATING STREETS

We no longer just have DESIGNATED shitting streets. Introducing brand new DESIGNATED EATING STREETS

#superpower2020 #India

Only in India do you shit where you eat. #superpower2020

I am ashamed to be the same species as these people.

t.princessALittleBitOfDirtWouldKillMe

Are you fucking kidding me

Enslaved monkeys in the zoo are worth more than these shitheads

So what is actually going on? That guy is holding a picture of his waifu or something, is it some kind of wake

Funeral catering

She is an Indian politician. She suffered a cardiac arrest recently. These guys are doing this in support of her.

Omg, I can't imagine what that smells like.

She must feel better already

kek

twitter.com/the_hindu/status/805679592807596033

basically, a 6 term incumbent minister of one of the south Indian state, who is also a land whale, ailing from multiple diseases including diabetes is in critical condition at the age of 68.

She's been in and out of critical condition for over two months now but shit hit the fan last night when she suffered a cardiac arrest.

Her supporters are ready to burn the state and hospital down if she dies and huge amount of police has been deployed to control it. In all likelihood army will be called as well. It's said that she died few hours ago and officials are not making it public for the fear of riots

The apes you are seeing in above photo are performing some ass backward ritual in which if you eat right from the sand, it helps improving the health of the person you're doing it for (protip: don't bother making sense out of it).

pic related: it's the (ex) minister

Can we nuke the already, all the decent ones have probably already left the literal shithole

I'm from India and I wholeheartedly agree with you. nuke this shit hole

Well, in reality her supporters make Trump supporters look like groupies in comparison. If news breaks that she passed then shit will really hit the fan. Burning vehicles, thrashing public property, etc is expected. Major political turmoil.

You mean like hillary supporters?

Yes, but a 100 times worse.

dubs have spoken

wheres john key

>Indians after seeing this picture and realizing it will be forever be used to shame them, just like te shitting pic

You have a virus in your computer please call microsoft tech support right now

Why do Indians refuse to wear shoes?

Lets make jaylalitha_dead2016 trending in twitter and watch as all hell breaks down

What? People are going to riot because an old lady died of natural old lady causes?

Parkistan sindabad

That is genuinely evil.

Parkistan is ready to send you to your next birth

appreciate the info Sup Forumsro

no matter how often i reach the brink of an hero due to the cancer spread across this board it's anons like you that give me hope and keep me around

>We no longer just have DESIGNATED shitting streets. Introducing brand new DESIGNATED EATING STREETS

Does that mean you can shit in the eating streets?

well kinda
it means you shit on the left side of the street and eat on the right

What if I told you that she was basically a god to the uneducated masses. Massive PR campaigns have given her a lot of political power and a vote bank of such people.

i would believe you since it's common knowledge that they see cows as gods

underrated comment

>Only in India do you shit where you eat.
More like eat what you shit. Ever try Indian
cooking?!?

all the worlds a plate/toilet! Indian master race!

Just add rice to a pile of shit on the ground. Indian food is already indistinguishable form faeces anyway.

dub dubs confirmed. launch sequence engaged

Theyre not eating

>none wearing shoes

Why the fuck do you can read what these people do?

Is your own life that boring?

Can read = care

alright who gave these shitheads nukes.

someone please explain. canada and mexico dont have nukes why do these fucks have some.

/panic

I care that we live in a world where people shit/eat in the street.

tl;dr
Does you think that anyone outside of that shit hole, besides you, give a fuck? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and not assuming that you are one of these
subhumans, which is very generous and you should be grateful, but you do seem to know an awful lot about the inner workings of Hindu 'society.'