/got/ general

BTFO Edition

So what's the next step of his master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGeRWi9w6-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=sGeRWi9w6-o
It's up fuckers

Emilia!

>Benioff and Sophie Turner still pushing the "Sansa is jealous and doesn't trust Jon angle"
So the writing is actually so bad in episode 10 that they're conveying the polar opposite meaning that they intend to?

C O R D Y
K O T L T

GIVE ME MORE SEX IN THE NEXT SEASON YOU HACK FUCKS

>post your face when the place blew up.

>tfw we will never have Val, the Wildling Princess on the show.

>Who should the North rally behind? A true born daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark born here at Winterfell or a motherless bastard born in the South?
>"I dont care if he's a bastard"
>"King in the North!"

REMOVE SNOW remove snow you are worst basterd. you are the bastard idiot you are the bastard smell. return to dorne. to our dornish cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the crypts….ahahahaha ,dreadfort we will never forgeve you. the north remembers FUck but fuck accursed bastard stink dreadfort reek reek..southron genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead bastards..ahahahahahDREADFORT WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget red wedding .pyke we kill the ironborn , return to your precious islands….hahahahaha idiot bastards and boltons smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SNOW FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. stannis+vale+nortth+tully=kill dreadfort…you will have reddist wedding/ stannis alive in winterfell, mance making ode of winterfell . fast jape bael the bard in winterfell. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of littlefinger… you are ppoor stink bastard… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live on a wall mance alive numbr one #1 in winterfell ….fuck the dreadfort ,..FUCKk oathbreakwr bastards no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur usurper and parentage. Stannis aliv and have real strong witch kill all the bastard farm aminal with red magic now we the winterfell rule .bastard of the wall lord commender jon snow fukc the great other and lay egg this egg hatch and bolton wa;s born. stupid babe form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of dornish. Winterfell greattst castle

W H I T E W O L F

Yeah it makes no sense, everything looked like Sansa was cool with Jon

when they find out jon is a bastared targ, there is only one choice left

who gives a fuck
the show is full of stronk womyn, and they'd probably cast a fat ugly black for her anyway.

HAND OF THE QUEEN
FIRST DWARF TO RULE THE SEVEN KINDOMS WHEN EVERYONE GETS BTFO
HAIL!!

>*spoiler*

But his mother was brown.

When are gonna get a Varys/CIA bowl? Imagine if these 2 come to blows with littlefinger and varys standing like Morpheus and Neo did in the !matrix.

Can't remove snow

Winter has come

I like Val, but I gave up on that seasons ago. They cut out the baby swap and they put Tormund on the wrong side of the wall.

Aren't you forgetting about the real Hand of the Queen dwarf?

He marries lolibear and they throw Sansa and littlefinger from the top of the wall

So what was the point of Kinrava? The red Priestess woman who showed up in Meereen when Dany was gone.

What the fuck was the point of her character? Has one scene that literally led no where except Varys facial expression.

Wow, she's a muslim? Top kek

they wont fight direcly

only with intrigue and subterfuge

varys will use little birds

Predictions?
>Melli joins the Brotherhood
>Walkers invade the Wall
>Sam becomes Maester of Winterfell

Sweet Robin will probably be given a choice by Dany for the vales support by offering him a ride on one of her dragons if she let's him kill Littlefinger or something like that. In the end he could control and plan for everything in the seven kingdoms except a little birds desire to fly. It's like poetry, you know?

Increased the tits quota for the season

Why wouldn't Sansa trust Jon? As far as she knows he's the only close family she has left and hes done nothing but help her and listen to her since they reunited

HI RANDOM DWARF
I've spent like 30 minutes with you, before Drogon brought me to collect the Dothraki horde.

Also I blame you for every single thing that happened in Meereen in my absence.

And we disagree on LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

So... Want to be my Hand?

>showfags cheers

13 episodes left, we can't concentrate on bullshit non-stories anymore.

K
C O R D Y
T
L
T

Yeah, Jon.

It was the dragons they bowed to, and this dragon knows the Wall, the Wolfswood, has the right gods, and would be ruling from an icy seat in the North.

DA DRAGON IN THE NORF

There can only be one hand of the queen

>no Donal to to tell Jon about the difference in Baratheons and teach him how to deal with the other recruits (Tyrion steals this)
>no Qhorin teaching Jon only one vow is important (Davos steals this)
>Instead of letting Ygritte go and continuing with the rangers, Jon is lead on a whacky adventure by Ygritte the Spooner before being lead into an ambush
>no Dalla to teach jon not to trust magic
>Mance barely interacts with Jon in the show, is killed off before being sent to Winterfell to help rescue Jon's "sister"
>no Val for Jon to deploy to recruit more wildlings, help take care of the baby, BTFO Selyse, and make sexy eyes with
>no baby swap for Jon to protect Mance's child from Melly Sanders
>no extended stay for Shireen, Selyse, and her knights at Castle Black for Jon to deal with
>no Jon staying up all night reading books, illustrating his growth from when he asked why Tyrion read so much
>no Jon settling Wildlings in The Gift and incorporating Wildling recruits into the NIght's Watch
>no Jon building greenhouses to supply food to Night's Watch forts
>no Jon interaction with an Iron Bank representative and their talk about Dany and her dragons, showing Braavosi mistrust towards Dany
>no Alys Karstark fleeing to Jon, showing that some Northern nobles see him as a Stark and a friend, or Jon arresting the men chasing after her
>no Jon arranging a marriage between Alys and a Thenn (who are not cannibals in the books) with her approval
>Pyp and Gren killed off instead of Jon sending them to other forts (probably his greatest mistake desu)
>no Jon discussing terms with Tormund to force Wildlings to give up jewelry, weapons, and captive children of clan leaders to ensure their good behavior
>no Jon discussing the wildlings coming through the wall with hill clan leaers
>no Jon asking for volunteers to a combined hall of NW and Wildlings for an attack on Winterfell after Ramsey's threats because he understands the grey area he's entering in bending or breaking his vows

Aria,will return when she hears that Jon is king, their bond and lust for one another will drive her into a jealous rage and she will plot with CIA to overthrow him.

>"CIA, come here," Jon beckons
>CIA asks, "Your graishe?"
>Jon pushes CIA off the Wall.
>"Brienne, quickly, get my guards. Lady Bolton killed my Littlefinger."

and who are you...

What the FUCK was benjen trying to say? Is he fucking dead or what? If he is why is not a white walker?

I hope Arya meets up with the Hound when she goes and kills Meli

She thinks Dany is Azor Ahai, so she is probably going to join their court. And hopefully get naked.

Red Priests will come back and Dany burning people for sacrifice cause she's thinking she's the Savior of the World and that's another nice title, will turn Varys against her to go to Jon.

He will be forgotten and unexplained

Yeah, I know. Its just funny trying to imagine those 2 duking it out like martial arts masters

They ignored that he was a bastard and a deserter because they think he's a swell guy, you think they won't ignore that *the other half* of him a Stark?

SWEET DREAMS

>literally clapping for Margaery's and Loras' death

what the fuck. If I had absolutely no idea what GoT was about and watched this video I'd believe Cersei was a heroic character that the audience cheers for.

How does it feel knowing the main hero of our story is dead?

We already have too many fucking characters

Reading bit would be nice too, Jon does come of as a bit too stupid.

Just caught up on the episode.

So can anyone explain how Varys teleported across continents between scenes?

Man I thought I was the only one to think of this

You know what, you're right. There is only one choice left.

Not every scene in the show is parallell. The targ forces sailing at the end of ep10 could be weeks after the rest of the events in the episode.

>But first

>We have to talk about parallel universes

he didnt

he left meereen months earlier and his meeting in dorne happened weeks or months earlier, you didnt see him travel either way. did you notice all the fancy ships dany had with dragons on them? that must have taken a long time to make

stop being a fucking moron

>expecting anything in Brans plotline to be explained if it means giving him a scene longer than 2 minutes

You are right too, there is only one choice left

>giving the crown to whore of a lannister and a bolton
LMAO

That is crazy how they all started clapping when it cut to Cersei. It cut away right after someone yelled 'fuck you', I wonder if there was any awkwardness with people opposing cheering someone killing thousands of innocent people.

So why didn't they just have the Dorne scene happen in an earlier episode so that there'd be time for him to travel back and forth?

"The absolute madman"

>He will be forgotten and unexplained

THE MORE YOU DENY

THE STRONGER I GET

Thanks, now I hate myself for ever having watched this show.

THE GIMP IN DA NORF!!!

Whose going to win the D&Dbowl?

>fuck yeah go evil! go cersei! kill more people! everyone!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

I thought Kelly said she'll meet Arya again. It was practically a foreshadowing moment in season 3.

>clapping for Septa getting raped by mountain
>clapping for thousands of innocent people dying in Westerosi's version of 9/11
>clapping when Tommen kills himself

I don't think I'm the only one when I say this but

Does anyone else think that GoT doesn't feel very "Game of Thrones-y" lately? Especially the season finale, it didn't feel like a GoT episode at all. And the soundtrack at the beginning didn't feel right at all. There's just something about the show now that's different\off about it, and I can't seem to put my finger on what it is.

Shame, really. I happily replay and rewatch most episodes through season 1 to 3, but I rarely, if ever, rewatch episodes in the seasons afterwards. Example being GoT S6. I haven't rewatched a single episode. Anyone else feel this way?

>Jon kills a child
>B-but Melly, killing a child is a crime, you need to be banished

Daily reminder:

Ramsay is the true Warden of the North.
Jon BTFO by superior Bolton tactics and strategy.

Ramsay is the better ruler. He deserved to win and would have won if it wasn't for CIA's teleporting abilities.

Ramsay > Jon
Myranda > Sansa

Doges > Wolves

NICE MUSTACHE

YOU FRIENDS WITH WAIF?

because they needed to have olenna there which is post greetn trial, they couldnt reveal that till the last episode

*Melly

>tfw madness hasn't had its day
;_;

we both know why they are clapping. We just don't want to say it. But we know.

Sophie is a shitty actress

They would fit right in on Sup Forums

THE GOD* IN DA NORF!!!

what are sansas powers? whining and sucking dick for stature?

There are a bunch of Tyrell and Martell ships in the fleet you mongoloids, they either met half way or have already passed Dorne. It is shocking that no one gets this, we are usually so autistic.

how can he be true if he is in his doges tummy? yikes..

It feels simplified. Usually episodes had one or two big things happening at most, everything else was leading to something. Now you had multiple huge yet simple things happening. Suspension of disbelief vanishes when you watch shit like that.

>Americans clap when thousands of innocent men, women and children die in a horrible burst of wildfire

>great battle is peak of GOT
>the next episode is full of feminist shit

>tfw your favorite character, the only king you would have bend the knee for is dead since S1
>tfw the only other character you would have bend the knee for is cut from the show

Dont know why youre confused senpai, that seems perfectly American.

She killed a sweet innocent.
He killed a treacherous cunt rag

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>Child murderer vs. Innocent Sacrifice

well, now that you say it

There is only one god, and his name is Night King, and death rides with him

Reminder High Sparrow was the master of Game of Thrones and was only defeated by a literal deus ex machina device.

as everyone said many times, the only thing showfags give a fuck about is action.

If Brienne was to pull out a rocket launcher and destroy the Others army with infinite rocket there would be "wtf?" faces at first but then they'd cheer.

Things showfags give a fuck about :
-action
-""""""shocking"""""" deaths

Things showfags don't give a fuck about :
-good dialogues
-conflicts that isn't just an action scene
-character progression/drama
-writing that makes sense, no plot holes

ah, no... why would the pass dorne to go to dragonstone

did they even say where they were planning to land? i wouldnt go so far as to say it was a bunch. a handful and most, just enough to transport varys and enough ships to help transport all the dothrakis. they needed more than just yara's and what they already had