Nearly 50% of the asylum seekers have to leave Germany

Nearly 50% of the asylum seekers have to leave Germany.

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/germany-aims-to-deport-record-number-of-rejected-asylum-seekers/3532480.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deport merkel too.

>channelnewsasia
um

How intolerant. Gl actually deporting them btw, it's not like they'll abscond or anything...

>80 Thousand deported last year

The police brings them directly to the plane, they can't get away. If it is clear that they want to hide they are thrown into prison.

Good. It's not hard to see that many of them don't qualify for asylum. The problem is that you still have to look it up rather than just throwing everyone out.

Good thing that they try to enforce deals with North African countries and Afghanistan. Soon everyone coming from Africa goes back to Lybia and Algeria for 100%.

Germany is officially uncucked.

>uncucked
>still left with 100.000s of rapefugees even if you successfully deport half (you won't, it's the same everywhere)
>government still wants to bring in 300k a year

>80000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait until Schulz is the Führer.

It's still impossible to background check the other half million of the refugees.

>Haven't they learnt a thing? Merkel’s government 'hoping to bring in 12 MILLION migrants'

express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million

>threaten the whole union with everything short of war if they don't take refugees
>once they're swamped in Ahmeds deport yours

THE ETERNAL TEUTON DOES IT AGAIN

woah

2 million to go

>invite them in
>spend millions to kick them out

german logic

this
all this money could be used to actually make the ME better and not just make college students feel better

Maybe if the ones who have to go actually leave and have to repay every cost their visit costed.

it's fucking nothing

I think its one of those fake news I hear so much about