Going to kill myself in less than 24 hours. Serious

Going to kill myself in less than 24 hours. Serious.

Just wanna say thanks Sup Forums for being there when I was bored, and endless laughs and times you've cured by boredom xxx

Post video when you're done

Stream it

why not go syria and kill some sand niggers?

Why would yous even want to see my die

Don't have money to fly over there

Watching things develop makes it more interesting to watch. So do it or kill yourself and get cancer faggot

Ur sick

and leaving this thread since nothing is going to happen anyway

you kidding?
That's the best entertainment anyone could imagine. Overlord of memes. You could become famous you know. Made your death mean something. Of course you'd need to hero spectacular way. Like chopping your head off with piano string and gluing your hand to the head so i looks ficking cool after it;s over.

fam dont do it

not worth it nigga
dont do it bro

Yeah that's definitely gonna help him...

He's already decided tho

youre an inspiration to us all user

if you dont care about your life, why dont you kill george soros or something

THIS POST IS ENTIRELY SATIRICAL AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

dude i got a good suicide method idea for you
i intend to use it eventually myself

Write a book

Better watch the way you talk to people you don't know. You dont no where i come from, who my inner circle is, or what i might be capable of when some1 ANYONE challenges my pride or honor. ESPECIALLY when the lame bullshit you have dribbling out your neck is said infront of someone i care about or a woman i like and/or have feelings for... so tread lightly youngblood cuz your about to start a fire that wont go out til EVERYTHING burns. Be careful. And if you dont wanna see shit go down like that then i suggest you be very respectful...

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Congrats, you're about to become a statistic. Which is the most interesting thing you'll ever be.

C'mon nigga. What got you down so low to the point where you are at now?

thats a cool way to looks at it

tasty pasta

dont do this it creates mustard gas

wait what
explain user

holy shit this thread sucks ass

thanks for the copypasta user, time to force this meme now

lol u ded boy

thanks for the copypasta user, time to force this meme now

bye

thanks for the copypasta user,time to force this meme now

Even Sup Forums has become cancerous place for Normies telling people they shouldn't kill themselves for normie karma. It's OPS choice. Do whatever the fuck u want nigger. You probably have legit reasons why u want to die. I would kill myself too if I came here for attention like you. With god speed OP. Make it count.

Also method of choice?