My girlfriend's stalker. Typing "I love you"s in their chat like they're something, guy has no chill...

My girlfriend's stalker. Typing "I love you"s in their chat like they're something, guy has no chill. I want to fuck him up.

What do Sup Forumsros?

send him dick pics

Send him nudes

personal army is on it. We will ddos the shit out of him with loic

Send him lead

You obviously fail at being a decent boyfriend if your girl is accepting that shit from another guy.

How about you suck that shit up, be a man, and give your girl a reason to deny all other suitors?

This

Why is she pming his ass is a good question?

Don't request a personal army.

Stab him 54 times in the chest and head.

She isn't accepting it. I'm talking about an actual stalker. This guy literally wants to grope her whenever he will see her. For this reason I have to be with her at most times.

She isn't. She blocked countless accounts on WhatsApp, ig, etc. And he's still coming with new accounts. I asked my girlfriend to change numbers, make new accs, and even stop posting personal data online, but she won't listen.

Better watch the way you talk to people you don't know. You dont no where i come from, who my inner circle is, or what i might be capable of when some1 ANYONE challenges my pride or honor. ESPECIALLY when the lame bullshit you have dribbling out your neck is said infront of someone i care about or a woman i like and/or have feelings for... so tread lightly youngblood cuz your about to start a fire that wont go out til EVERYTHING burns. Be careful. And if you dont wanna see shit go down like that then i suggest you be very respectful...

wtf are you a klingon or what

Dumb bitch won't take steps to protect herself. She deserves to be raped

I'm doing my best. She would've been raped if I didn't do shit. We want him to stop, which is why I turn to Sup Forums to ask what to do.

cringe

copy pasta from this thread

Still no steps in her protecting herself, meaning she's open to the idea of rape. Just let it happen, and she'll either love it or hate it. Either way, she'll leave you for him or finally take steps to not be such a dumb cunt.

That's not where it started dickbreath

Find the stalker and beat the shit out of him. Christ. Pull a Henry Hill and bash his nose in with the butt of a .38 revolver. Is that so hard??

Don't let it bother you, it's a bad trait. Just have a good time with your gf.

Nice Goodfellas reference. Too bad the 15 year old op has never seen it.