Hey guys. Do I look good? I'm the one on the right side

Hey guys. Do I look good? I'm the one on the right side.

Ur fuggen fat, and im talkin abt u not the grl ur pretending 2 be fgt

I'd do you hard

prove it. tits or get the fuck off

Not really you but god no. Fat as fuck. So is the friend with horrible glasses. These are the girls that think they are too good for everyone but that nobody really wants.

Looks like the freshman 15 never wore off but I'd hit

before i tell you what i ould do with u...tits or gtfo

Better watch the way you talk to people you don't know. You dont no where i come from, who my inner circle is, or what i might be capable of when some1 ANYONE challenges my pride or honor. ESPECIALLY when the lame bullshit you have dribbling out your neck is said infront of someone i care about or a woman i like and/or have feelings for... so tread lightly youngblood cuz your about to start a fire that wont go out til EVERYTHING burns. Be careful. And if you dont wanna see shit go down like that then i suggest you be very respectful...

Fuck yea you look amazing, I'm saving that pic holy shot.

Am I really that fat?

No you're perfect

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

When did this shitty pasta start making the rounds?

Also..pro tip. If you have to wear a shawl over your one piece swim suit, nobody wants to see that greasy shit stained asshole slumped over in bed either.

> timestamped pic or you are not real.
also
if you are, i would like to play with that udder all night

More pics please

i dunno fgt post ur real face pic so we can judge u

Better watch the way you talk to people you don't know. You dont no where i come from, who my inner circle is, or what i might be capable of when some1 ANYONE challenges my pride or honor. ESPECIALLY when the lame bullshit you have dribbling out your neck is said infront of someone i care about or a woman i like and/or have feelings for... so tread lightly youngblood cuz your about to start a fire that wont go out til EVERYTHING burns. Be careful. And if you dont wanna see shit go down like that then i suggest you be very respectful...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What do you think of my boobs?

you're "mom" kind of fat

YES YES YES !!!

Need to wear safety goggles for when that shorts button busts off from the gut.

Hnnnng I'm rock hard more more

Right or left

Don't feel bad honey.
I'd still eat the cottage cheese out from in between your legs

What do you think of my bestfriend?

Definitely fuck the little one. Tits are just fat sacks.

Thicker than a snicker. You're marriage material. Gorgeous.

I don't see cottage cheese between my legs?

little chunky for my preference, but great tits. Would def fuck and keep around as a booty call, but youd really do great losing 40 pounds or so.

You're 10x better looking

I thnk I want 2 see a real pic of u so i can see ur real bewbs that prolly look like ziploc baggies full of apllesauce

I thnk ur bstfrnd isnt real cuz u hav no frends fgt I wanna see ur dusty neckbeard n saggy ass fuckboi

Keep those pictures coming

You guys just don't know how to handle real big boobs.

Speking of handles u got quite big luv handles u hairy bitch lemme see that beta asshle u pssy

Back when I was a plank.

Oh god yes please nudes

8/10 would rape

Who got the best legs?

Kek

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

Would smash girl in pick who OP is pretending to be.

I would fuck you for the sole purpose of procreation to make massive viking children that play offensive line in the NFL.

Aside from that you're pretty hot but nothing special. I enjoy your boobs and you have a relatively cute face. Keep it up.

yes

You look like you do coke? Do you do coke?

Stop wearing clothes that are too small for you and you'll look heaps better. Also, your tits don't need to be out all the time for you to look hot

Where do you see my extra pounds?

What's wrong with my clothes now?

You do,chunky-bum

I would do you, but you're a little fat and you look like you fuck niggers on a regular basis so I would definitely test myself after.

Where do you see my extra weight?

Lower ab/upper pussy area needs some work. Or just wear clothes that fit you.

It's pretty sad that you are seriously asking for Sup Forums's opinion for justification of how you feel about yourself. Most the guys on here wouldn't have experience with women so what would they know?

How about heroin? Do you do heroin?

Gunt.

more one piece swimsuit please

>plank
>still carrying excess fat

your fat makes you look fat

Not really fat just thick c:

id fuck girl on right until she cant stand.... but that aint you, op.

i dunno u look good, i'd eat ur ass 24/7

Am I.. Fat?

fucking hot

Perfect Fat Ariel Winter look. I love BBW keep it up!

Yes

you're like your filename

Fat as fuck fatass.
At least you got tits out of the deal.

Better learn how to pick up quarters from the floor.

show us your boobs without clothes for better examination

Am I?

Trying too hard?
Yes

>some attention retard guy seeking attention as an attention whore
There are no girls on the internet, fuck off

How is she trying too hard?

>she

Showing everything before marriage.

Missionary for the explicit purpose of procreation will be horrible...

Is she fat?

Can't tell - Can't see dem hips doe

Thats fucking disgusting, who even does missionary for the explicit purpose of procreation. I hope the mods ban you.

That best friend looks like my ex-gf but with bigger tits.

Moar of her please.

Ironic posts don't work when you're an actual cringemeister faggot. Why do you have these ponyfag pics?

you have a nice hat, but it does not work with your blue shirt