sunnah.com/bukhari/67/70
sunnah.com/urn/48270
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

none of them

>france
>spain
>germany
>britain

Abu bakr said it best after the prophet's death.
>"For he who worships Muhammed, know that Muhammed is dead. And for he who worships Allah, Allah is alive and never dies."
Our prophet taught us that there is no god but allah and we should worship him. He didn't teach us about idolizing his dead descendents and keep mourning them tell centuries.

Shiism obviously

‘Ali is with the Qurʾān and the Qurʾān is with ‘Ali. They will not separate from each other until they return to me at the [paradisal pool]
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn,927, No. 4685)

Three things were revealed to me regarding ʿAlī: he is the leader of the Muslims, the guide of the pious and chief of the radiantly devout (sayyidu’l-muslimīn, imāmu’l-muttaqīn, wa qāʾidu’l-ghurra’lmuḥajjalīn).

May God have mercy on ʿAlī. O God, make the truth revolve around ʿAlī wherever he turns (adiri’l-ḥaqq maʿahu ḥaythu dāra)
Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn, 927, No. 4686)

You [‘Ali] are from me and I am from you (anta minnī wa anā minka).
Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn,924, No. 4672)

There is one amongst you who will fight for the taʿwīl [spiritual interpretation] of the Qurʾān as I have fought for its tanzīl [literal revelation].’ Abū Bakr asked, ‘Is it I?’. The Prophet said, ‘No’. ʿUmar asked, ‘Is it I?’. The Prophet said, ‘No, it is the one who is mending the sandal.’ The Prophet had given ʿAlī his sandal to mend.
Prophet Muhammad,
(al-Hakim al-Naysaburi, Al-Mustadrak ‘ala’l-Sahihayn,926, No. 4679)

Just laid a fresh poo

Ibadi

> cancer or aids
Which one is better?
Trick question, they're both pisslam

Am I supposed to get triggered? Go play away, mr. first world aryan indian who doesn't want uncivilized middle eastern pakistanis to be associated with his highness.

But any sunni doesn't deny ali's high rank (or omar's, or abu bakr's, etc..) but I don't worship him or focus my life on how to please ali.
I exist to serve my god, not his slaves.

allow me

>poo in loo finally invests his excrements in bant material use

>Am I supposed to get triggered?
Kek no.

Pic related however should trigger you. Sadly it won't

mobile.wnd.com/2015/01/saudi-religious-leader-oks-rape-of-children/

Lebanon

Stop pretending "muhammed is pedo" is a historical fact when hadith have conflicting reports on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=sGOyEt5szM0

Both is shit, they are literally exactly just as bad.

Why do ex-muslim colonies get so butthurt

good one

>flag
>t. Turkish rapebaby
Hmmm

"Turks had right to 'first night' of newly wed brides, and often raped Serbian women"

quora.com/What-was-it-like-to-be-a-Serb-under-the-Ottomans

Isn't it haram for you to be an infidel on an iranian IRC shiachat.com? Or are you proxy?

Who told you to sneak into my elder scrolls room, get back into the construction site Pahjeet

He is a pedophile, the hadith are clear.

Narrated `Aisha:
>that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).
sunnah.com/bukhari/67/70

Narrated 'Urwa:
>The Prophet (ﷺ) wrote the (marriage contract) with `Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
sunnah.com/urn/48270

Pls teach me how to play headball, Ahmed