Just sold an overwatch account to some japanese guy for 25$, paid 40$ but i hated the game, did i fuck up?

Just sold an overwatch account to some japanese guy for 25$, paid 40$ but i hated the game, did i fuck up?

yes

Goddamn, you sure did.

How'd you hate it?

You lost 15 bucks and what do you to show for it

Toxic community and was shit overral, friends didn't play either anymore

i'd have paid you Tuesday for an Overwatch account today!

Translation:
>I was shit at it and got butthurt by kids calling me out on it
>I don't have friends

This

I have friends. Sorry if you don't.

just use account recovery then you have $25 and an overwatch account

Back to Warcraft with you lels

so which hacks did you use to make you get rid of it so fast before it gets banned?

Did better than me, I just quit playing. $40 down the drain, got boring real quick.

How is this not an example of how toxic the community is? You do know people have to learn how to play games, right? This is a game with a shitload of characters, with different abilities, all of which are intended to support the team in some way. So you're spreading your time across all these characters, no shit people need some time to get familiar with them.

In a normal community people will give you tips. In Overwatch, people bitch and complain. Which is amazing, given that the game doesn't even give you a score for some objectivity, so it's literally just people making shit up.

Personally, I play games to relax. It's not serious business. When people start talking shit, I usually just start playing shitty on purpose. I love the idea that I'm making these people even madder.

Would anons recommend this game for a cs go player?

Sooo... Did you get an email from Blizzard "urging you to quit", hmm?

You may want to try again. Now there is 1v1 and 3v3. It adds a new dynamic.

This. I bought it a week after release. Got bored pretty quickly. The halloween event and these new modes brought me back. I actually like this game now.

Excited for the Christmas event now

Then disable the in game chat if you're such a precious soul that you can't take some guy calling you bad at a video game.

You sound like the "oh I was just playing bad on purpose lolol" ranked in silver type of guy.

Those are of no interest to me.

Go play something else then.

Nobody cares if you're not playing, game is populated af right noe

>spreading your time across all these characters

Um no

And you sound mad.

Like, seriously, video game ranks. Who honestly gives a shit? What are you, twelve?

>the best way to play the game is to not play the game

Sure, son.

OP here, i'm supreme on csgo and i didn't enjoy the comptitive aspect of the game.

Why would I be mad lmao?

Just saying, if you're so fragile you can just turn the chat off and that the way you talk about the game is synonymous with low skilled players; as per my original point.

Pick a character or two/three you like and run with it. No sense trying to be good with everyone at once, you'll just end up shit at everyone and having no impact :)

>Why would I be mad lmao?

Because I said something you care about doesn't matter. Dunno, you sounded mad.

>if you're so fragile

You're sounding like a feminist. Not liking the fact that people act like douchebags is not the same as being "fragile". I mean, if that's so, then aren't you being "fragile" right now from getting pissed off at someone getting pissed off at you getting pissed off? In fact, aren't the people who can't handle someone playing the game not to their specifications being "fragile"? I mean, I should shut the chat off because I supposedly can't handle their commentary? Why don't they just turn the game off if they can't handle my style of play? Huh? Why not that?

>Pick a character or two/three you like and run with it. No sense trying to be good with everyone at once, you'll just end up shit at everyone and having no impact :)

Nah, I get the idea of playing a main. But to get there, you need to get some sort of base proficiency with all characters, otherwise you can't even pick one you like. It also helps to play all characters because it'll teach you about their abilities way better than just encountering them in play. And, of course, the character you want to play isn't always available.

Overwatch was a meme game, most everyone moved on. Still a few sad losers that can't leave it though.

Suuuuure

Fucking hell...

This is why I only hook up with married men who aren't separated and have kids.