What are some ways we can prank the kpop posters away from this board?

What are some ways we can prank the kpop posters away from this board?

by checking dubs

put a flaming bag of dog shit on their doorsteps

move all the threads to /trash/, it's the only way

this

They're not even close to being the worst posters on this board. I fucking hate kpop, but they stay in their containment threads, unlike rapfags.

there are kpop generals on /trash/ already

This thread is proof that they leave their containment threads.

I'd rather have kpopfags who stay in their threads than fucking obnoxious grimesfags who constantly keep shitting half of the threads forcing her talentless goblin

At least grimes shitposters are ironic.

if you want kpgs attention just post there. no need for these separate tsundere threads

FUGG I may have just become a grimesfag

lol

There's nothing you can do to stop us but you're welcome to try.

They're at least better than regular pop fucking shitmongrels
"Post feeties!! Kween of Mu! Artist of the deckayde!!! Haha Lana del Fat! I listen to tumblr-core niggershit"
I'm fucking sick of you bottom sucking nu males who somehow fucking think that your point of view on basically top 40 manufactured bullshit is worth even the time of day. I swear to whatever God you think is real I'm going to lynch myself next time one of you dumb queers even mentions that autistic trainwreck of a 'music artist'

This

How can so few people be smoking fetishists when smoking can make even Grimes sexy

about that

ahhh to be new again

what does this thread have to do with music?
fuck off idiots, leave us alone

you could post choa

And those are literal trash.
No music discussion, just weird erping.

We stay here in our 'containment' threads.
Other than the usual 'get' (who cares about postnumbers though) we won't give you trouble.

You can't, I browse kpg and they will outnumber you. Plus mootants browse kpg too

Let's do a raid and call all of their waifus ugly

the mods and jannys are kpop posters

If anything we need to be allowed to have a /choa/ general

>tfw Sup Forums has been raiding kpg all along

reaLLY fireS UP UR NEuRONS

Lmao if this isnt a false flag holy shit you are in for a surprise

>Tfw this girl wanted to be a rock star but that concept wasn't profitable so she ended up having to whore herself out to save her group and then her bimbo friend ruined it all by getting caught with the world's most effeminate rapper

I don't even think ChoA is hot but this is such a tragic waste of a voice

hey guys, I'm a double agent for Sup Forums and /kpg/

just wanna let you know this thread has been brought to their attention and they are monitoring

don't make any plans here

At least KPop stays mainly within their threads and I couldn't care less about them.

Pepeposters are all over the website and you can't ignore them in peace. Without fail, they manage to never bring any fruitful discussion to this place.

haven't they been around since like 2013-14? man i don't think they're going anywhere, why do you care

>Sup Forums

pepe isn't a fucking topic you idiot

pepe is a reaction image

Is this guy Australian
I can see him struggling to hold back his criminal nature in this pic, good on him.

since 2012...

And without fail, they manage to spout shit in all directions, no matter the topic. Posting Pepe is a surefire way to get your opinion discarded in this place. It's like admitting that you are just shitposting and whatever you just posted only exists to rile other people up, even though in reality, you don't feel all too strongly about it.

kpoppers have forgotten about this thread

please proceed with the plans to remove them from Sup Forums

yes let's discuss our nefarious plans now

nope, american