What do you think of this guy Sup Forums?

what do you think of this guy Sup Forums?

is that fucking moot on the streets

whos that tranny

Who is that cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

Are we even looking at the same picture?

What do you say you fuck your brother, videotape it, send me the tape, and then leave.

look like he grew up, mayby its time to try the same you fucking faggots

When he left it seemed like he had too much of everything involved with this site.

isn't this faggot got a sex change and start working as a whore at google?

is it true that the new Sup Forums owner sold user data when he was owner of 2channel?

yep. and he is doing the same here.

Who?

A young and respectable person.
Who is that cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

why is nobody outraged by this?

More of a faggot than the faggots posting traps on Sup Forums

i dunno. i'm mad but.... who ask me?
cuzz probably he is not the only one and the first one to do it here.
I mean...
after the "anonimous" crackdown : the wall street protests. every agency is spying here.
NSA CIA FBI. mossad. everyone. they thought that this is the most dangerous place in the internet. now they now that this is a trash can.
but to not smell any more they just changed the management. Gave the faggot a decent job at google. and put a much cooperative person like the jap. I mean the jap was selling info already at 2chan.

that was already happening everywhere since thebeginning of the internet.

Traidor

look there are two different kind of spying on people.
the 1 one : is the government one. it's inevitable.
the bad guys knows that so they take precocious. this assholes are not here on Sup Forums.
the 2 one is to spy on people and then sell the info on private companies. this is what the jap do.
the 3 one is to do step 2 and then sell on step 1. to sell info to the governmentand to everyone with money. that is what all of the faggots in the world doing at this moment after the wall street riots. google, tw@tter youtube. everyone.

A fallen god who lost it all to an asian

pewdiepie?

XD

Power of Christ compells you!