Since you'll argue over anything

Since you'll argue over anything.

armadillo cuz he can shew it over a decade

chew*

That's not how hardness works. He wouldn't make a scratch.

if that metal bar is made of diamond then metal bar.

both can roll but armadillo roll in any direction

armadillo wins

>metal
>diamond
pick one

bu- but can't the metal bar also roll in any direction?

Probably armadillo since as long as i know armor beats atk dmg

bar only roll forward and backward, armadillo roll to side and make swift getaway

>doesn't know diamond is the hardest metal
Kek

newfag

The fuck are you on about? We aren't comparing roll-ability here. I could say metal bar is better at getting run over by a car compared to an armadillo, but that doesn't mean the metal bar wins overall does it?

This is just Donphan vs Metapod

but the bar can rotate and then roll after the armadillo

There wont be a fight. so this will be decided on who can last longer

Armadillo can not really destroy the metal bar, and the metal is an inanimate object.

Winner is metal bar obviously

>lifespan of an armadillo is 12-15 years
>degradation of a metal bar : at least 50 years
>(varies depending on environment conditions, type of metal, etc. )

Metal bar cause metal bar split into two each time until there enough metal bar to drown the armadillo

Diamonds are not metal. Metals are made up of non-carbon elements like iron, gold, silver, or alloys of these elements. Diamonds, on the other hand, are made up of a very strong matrix that is entirely (or almost entirely in the case of colored diamonds) made up of carbon.
Diamond is made of carbon. So is coal. Do you think coal is a metal? No, fuck off

Armadillo eventually dies and can't do damage to metal bar.

Metal bar wins.

how do you split a fucking metal bar

obviously bait

metal bar uses metal to split itself

>non-carbon elements
That's a pretty long list there buddy.

oh, ok

Lmao yeah stupid atheist thinks fluorine can make metal

Mix carbon and iron and what do you get? That's right, steel. A METAL.

Carbon is a metal.

Carbon isn't metallic you dumbfuck, it's the iron that is metallic. Ever heard of the ionic bond? Go take a basic chemistry class.

Fluorine isn't a very good metal, I'll concede that. But try looking at the upsides of metallic fluorine.

those bastards are tough. my dad would should them with a shotgun and some of the shot pellets would bounce off

my mom ran over one... and had to back up over it to finish it off

Are you talking about the metal bar or the armadillo?

Who the fuck shoots a metal bar with a shotgun? That's just wrong and abusive to those poor innocent metal bars.

Indubitably, and in actuality the armadillo is a noble gas because there has never been an armadillo in recorded history that has been caught lying(therefore noble) and when this armadillo eats smaller carbon based life forms,(bugs, grass, whatever they eat) he will expel this carbon as sulfur gas from his "B-hole"

Lmao ok

"Noble" can also be said as "inert," and an inert armadillo can't even keep itself in good health much less win against carbon bars.

The experiment was testing the hardness of both materials, not trying to figure out wether diamond is a metal or not. The only reasonable explanation is that the retard who wrote the article doesn't know his chemistry and used the word "metal" indiscriminately to describe diamond.

Pocket-protected scientists built a wall made of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall made of metal into 400 miles an hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted earths orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles an hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 10000 wayward planes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 10000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles per iron, and the result proved with out a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

Why are we talking bout diamonds? Does the armadillo have a pair of diamond nunchucks in his purse or somthing? Unless diamonds are in the fight we don't need to know

thx brah

pretty much this

Charge your phone, are you a girl?

>armadillo bites on carbon bar
>carbon bar becomes diamond bar due to the compression
>diamond bar wins

"Never let your memes stay dreams, kids.
Meme magic is real!"
- Senator Pepe at Donald Trump's victory.

Nah, just in the center of the room so there's no nearby outlets. Gonna have to leave my phone to charge for a bit but not quite yet.

yeah that's what i said

Is the armadillo male or female?

The 3 billion lions

I don't fucking know.

I assumed this battle would be in a salt water swamp.

What kind of metal we talking about annon is it soft
Is it poisonous ?
>I'll go the meatal bar
It could trip the Dillo up and it could infact break its neck
>or it could play with it "rolling "with its snout until it reaches a road and a car hits it
Or same as above until it rolls it over a cliff

>can armadillos bend metal bars ?
New meme maybe
>check um

Man you could have a real future in armadillo fabrication. People like you give me hope for the future.

Let's say he has kids then over the "50" years
The bar whould loose

Assuming the armadillo isnt being used as a weapon, the bar isnt either.
An armadillo couldnt do much damage to a metal bar, yet the creature could fall from a height, caving its skull in on the bar, thus killing it.

Or something like that

Salty over diamonds and metals
>go outside kid maybe you will have a life

I'm diamonds for your dubtrips

>not knowing how to tell if a Dillo is make or female from a pic
Kys

Things like this make smile
>knowing I got through to another user and it's going to make a difference that's all I need
Follow your dreams user
> I'm in transgendance right now
Had my own she'll made and infused onto my spine
Walk on all fours in just saving for a snoutifactouin tablets to arrive then I'll be a full Dillo
Eating bugs not giving a fuck cause fights then "roll" up into my shell
>save money on travel "downhill only "
Bitches will love my long fleshy snout deep in their cunts and asses
Only draw back is my cousin is becoming an ant eater as you can tell it's going down too well with me

Bumping with ass picks