instagram.com/anzujaamu/?hl=en
youtu.be/yz1Pd43qvUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>having transvestite images saved
>starting threads about m2f female
>going WAY out of your way to use male pronouns
>you're a bigger faggot than she will ever be

why so butthurt

Anzu Jaamu. google it, dumbass. Not a trap.

She's turkish as far as I know.

>encouraging mental illness
you're a special fag, he's just a crossdresser

kekek XD
this is a good one.

If you took a poll of who was butt hurt in this thread 98/100 would pick op

Same chick i believe.

I don't know, I'm voting this guy:

Damn. I want to know who that is too. Personally, I'd call anyone a fag who WOULDN'T ball that out. How many women in Western countries make any effort to be feminine and cute anymore? They're all becoming baggy-clothed, wrathful feminists with hairy pits.

instagram.com/anzujaamu/?hl=en

here you go cunt, only took 30 seconds doing a reverse image search.

I would vote this guy.
Truth

Turns out it is a girl. Nice. I stand by what I said, though. If this had a dick, I'd just cover it with something and ball out that ass.

There is a reason why gay things are gay, user.
youtu.be/yz1Pd43qvUs

I was honestly disappointed that this wasn't a dude.

Jesus H Macy Christ, I would fuck that regardless of genitals. Glad it's a girl, though. No need for lube.

so mean

I'd prefer if it was a guy, but either way, I'd like to ejaculate the big cums on her face.

Women are just awful. Look how upset they get when there's a girl who exists who looks better than them

>she's not that cute
>that's unattainable beauty, i'm realistic beauty (there is no mountain top, i am the mountain top argument)
>i'll bet she hates herself
anything they can do to downplay them being unwanted. disgusting behavior
I'm gay, by the way.

hello lord satan

>be gay
>be attracted to this
>turns out it's a girl
well, fuck. same thing happened with Rose

rose has a very feminine face, how would you even think it's a guy ?

>gay men are more misogynistic than straight men and this is a problem we need to fix

I just have a thing for mousey faces I guess

There's a key bit of context that you purposefully left out, but it doesn't excuse the comments.

I say I'm straight, but I'll fuck anything slender, feminine, and cute enough. Just prefer a nice vagina, ya know? (Well...you don't know, but...ya know.)

But yeah, most women are awful, and the one's who are chill are either cute and quickly swept up by an alpha guy or are (the majority of the time) hideous hambeasts who try to be one of the guys in a desperate grab for male companionship or because they can't stand being around other, beautiful women.

i wanted to find a fatfuck feminist,disappointed,but couldnt hold back from laughing at this "Marilyn Dalton"

I am going to find her and then fuck her at full force in her vagina, mouth, and ass

what a waste.