twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

colonize mars

Start by nuking Africa and the Middle East

War

Problem: Too many people
Solution: Have less people

/thread

Did you read inferno?

Stop importing Muslims believing that they're culturally enriching the population.

>the entire human population of the earth could fit side to side in a space the size of new York city
>there are more ants that could fit side to side in the same space
We don't have an ant problem, we don't have a people problem

It'll fix itself. It always does.

yes

The third reich 2.0

Wise

this is not a bad idea tho.

shoot everyone who has more than one child

send people to mars
if they die you now have less people
if they survive they wont be overpopulating earth

Proper sex education, free prophylaxis, and patience.

By over-mainstreaming friendzone.

Free and safe euthanasia. A lot of people would willingly end their life responsibly if it was safe and legal, myself included.

Das bestandsnahme

Like China has been. Educate the people of earth that were dying because we have too many of us. Then we limit the amount of children legally each couple is allowed to have. Those who don't comply are imprisoned.

bomb India, Pakistan and China off the face of the Earth

was going to say this but then saw user already beat me too it

best answer, get rid of the dead weight

You can start by killing yourself

Is this bait? Or are you really that retarded?
You need land to grow crops to feed people, people need space, housing, water, space for manufactoring and mining and industry and other stuf without the world wouldnt work, if it was as simple as fitting people in one space then yes there could be a trillion times ten we could fill the oceans with people, and ants seriously? Fucking retard kill urself.

Kill all the muslims?

by not having kids

There is no such thing as overpopulation.

don't worry OP
virus is evolving
give it a few years and we should see a small chunk of the population removed

war

Only works with people who have brains, doesnt work on niggers and arabs.

Well you fucktard.
If we would stop eating meat. Then there would be no problem. Cuz you need 1000kg vegetables to produce 100kg meat
And if we stop using vegetables for bio-fuel and so on

NWO/loominati

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overpopulation

We can start by not banning abortions. Also we can control the amount of babies pooped out.

Nice solution idiot!
Kill the people and places that actually contribute to the world! That make most of the worlds products and produse food and work and develope new technology!
Sure go ahead if you want to go back tothe stone age!
Niggers,arabs,jews and faggots and feminists need to be killed off! And replace the void with indians and chinese in arabia and africa!
Europe clean, america clean and indias and chinas population in control, buys us enough time to find a way to limit theyr over population, if fail repeat!

So you want to evolve into a cow?
Humans are omnivores retard!
Fucking vegan, i know a perfect solution, how about we split the human race between meat eating omnivores and vegans and eat the braindead vegan fucks!
I WILL STUFF A APPLE IN YOUR MOUTH AND A CARROT IN YOUR ASS AND EAT YOU!!!

Space colonization.

In the 1970s, Gerard K. O'Neill suggested building space habitats that could support 30,000 times the carrying capacity of Earth using just the asteroid belt, and that the Solar System as a whole could sustain current population growth rates for a thousand years.

>there is no problem
>if you just live a life not worth living according to my crazy ideology

I say we take everyone who seriously argues for this shit, and execute them. That should be a nice start.

People who keep suggesting space colonization are retarded. That shit isn't for us mongrels, it's for the elite. Lay off the sci Fi garbage flicks, faggots.

Kek filename

problem will eventually fix itself. Once the population actually gets too large for the planet to sustain, humans will just start dying left and right from starvation, disease etc until the population is at a sustainable level

Lol, safe? As opposed to the euthanasia that kills you?

MRSA.

methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus.

nurse here. this shit is coming and most of you don't even know what it is. enjoy.

soylent green is people

Safe as opposed to suicide attempts that don't kill you. Use your brain, idiot.

>people board the shuttles
>liftoff
>they think they are going to mars
>they are wrong
>the ships drift into deep space
>after weeks, people are getting desperate
>people eat each other, desperately trying to survive
>even they do not last long
>after a few weeks the ships open all the doors and jettison the corpses out
>you have successfully lowered to the population

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
The very next day, MRSA

so fucking weird. just sang that a couple of hours ago at my choir practice.
good one though.

>kills you
>safe
>pick one.
How does not killing you make it more dangerous again niggerfaggot?

Its already been in the works. Research club of rome, a group made in the 50's on how to control population by diseases, foods, products...etc... Causing cancers and other diseases to suck money out of you from big pharma for a little while before you die.

How fucking stupid are you? Dying is safer than being a fucking vegetable, no?

Here's hoping you have a safe suicide

Thanks man. I'll try to not land on you or swerve head-on to you on a freeway.

>Colonize and terraform mars
>Only let the top 10% of earths Smartest people go
>This is basically half of asia and half of all whites
>Nuke Earth
>Obliterate the shit out of it.

i feel as if these dub trips speak the truth

Kill urself as well then if Ur serious

Then india

The obvious answer is to fuck more traps.

All these edge Lords so early in the morning jeez

Then with years time, mars will be another shit hole just like earth. Greed will set in and separate groups for control and create piss poor education upbringings to create another lower, middle and higher class ..

>the end

>kill tards
>kill potatos
>kill the sick
>kill handicaps
>kill less capable
>kill the less fortunate
>kill all everyone that can't hold for himself

Smart does not correlate to greed.

Easy. We cut welfare, social security, sobriety programs while lacing coke with high levels of fentanyl.

We are the only species that doesn't abide to Darwin's theory of Evolution.

Let the weak and feeble die out. Let the socially meek and lazy erode from their own decrepit ways to make room for real contributors to society.

Imagine how much farther we could go as a species if we only abstained from the false idea of equality and that the life of someone with the IQ of 63 is worth the same as someone with an IQ of 150.

Colonize another planet or a virus. Pick your poison.

make it required that you have to get a license to have a child, the license cost 2500, thats about a third of the cost you'll have in the hospital bill just to deliver it, so if you cant pay for the license, you surely cant afford a child, and if you make babies without the license you are not entitled to any gubment assistance ever

World hunger and poverty has been falling for the last 100 years, while the population has increased from 1.6 billion to 7 billion.

Mass NIGGER genocide.. theyre kind of worthless anyway

>suggests killing mentally underdeveloped people
>can't spell even the most simple words

youtube.com/watch?v=sujCgaVsHn4

world wide enforced 2 child policy with extreme regulation

more homosex

Its funny how everyone has ignored the only logical and humane comment. This is why humans suck.

Yes. Thank u.

>Letting niggers and arabs and subhumans make 2 kids
KYS faggot

Yes this!

>Being an egalitarian
Fuck off

Not the white mans fault the niggers and chinks have too many kids.

but i still want to sin cause this place aint bad cause the ugly people losers that smell like poop and hurt people the ugly way cause there is cheese sandiwich and the ugly people losers smell like poop

thats the joke

and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and smell like poop and what makes it worse can hurt people the ugly way so the ugly people losers dont look like ugly tyrants

Get rid of all the mexicunts..they breed like rats.

India is a step in the right direction, then we need to do China as well. Also while we're at it, why don't we just find an effective way to poison the population. That way the land is usable :^)

This.
Stop niggers, chinks, and mexicans.
The superior races should not be punished because of subhumans

Kill the white people

but the ugly people losers smell like poop and there ugly and try to read you while your working when tie up your organs and all the ugly people losers try to trap me while lying to the other people that the ugly people losers dont hurt people that think there ugly the ugly way

nuke china and india

problem solved

this

You're correct. But as the rulers of this planet we must take action and set rules regardless of who's fault. We are the caretakers of this zoo and they are the animals.

add africa, brazil, and mexico

and even the failures hurt me the ugly way and the ugly people losers that smell like poop and is ugly hurt me the ugly way and try to hurt me the ugly way when i pretend to like the ugly people losers cause can read me that i think the ugly people losers are ugly and smell like poop so hurt me the ugly way cause tie up my organs

and you only can talk to ugly people losers cause the ugly people losers will hurt anyone else if you dont talk to the ugly people losers and talk to somebody else and has a good chance to mess up your thing cause the ugly people losers can cheat and hurt people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is ugly and dont want people to mess up there ugly people losers socitey

Honestly though india and china aren't really doing too bad as far as countries go, and they don't seem to be causing any global scale catastrophes like the middle east, Europe and the US.

>The U.S.
Go back tumblr you self-hating lefty

thank you

>India and China aren't doing too bad
POO IN LOO PAJEET
KEK
E
K