Girl on my campus was allegedly sexually assaulted holloween weekend. This was her outfit...

Girl on my campus was allegedly sexually assaulted holloween weekend. This was her outfit. Is a girl ever "asking for it"? Based purely off this picture, would you believe the guy, saying she consented while drunk, or her, saying she didn't? Discuss

dick is diamonds, moar

Bump

I wonder did the rapist cuff her with her own handcuffs?

The story is that she was "restrained"

bitch looks like 1990's tv presenter katy hill

Reference out of left field

she a brit?

irish

granted this is Sup Forums but naw she aint asking for it. Sober or buzzed is okay anything more and you are taking a risk.

More please.

what if youre drunk yourself?

No still means no.

she was not asking for it.
She was hoping to be with someone she liked maybe, but probably not the guy that assaulted her.

Next time you go to macdonalds if some dude force feeds you taco bell, you complain but he says you were asking for it, since you were in fastfood store. Its like that but with stds and pregnancy.

depends if the guy is a sandnigger or white

SJW faggots.

i just gave birth to a bean burrito. out of my ass. thanks tacobama

lol m8 lemme just fuck you up the arse when you're drunk because i liked those cute jorts and aspie sandals of yours

Either way, the guy has probably already been punished with herpes for life now

oh and i am pretty sure i contracted fire sauce

was she sexually assulted
Or did she just sleep with a guy and regret it?

Lmao definitely out of left field

>youre

Edge Lord

what does her clothing matter? even if she was naked, no means no ...

is she coming out with all this now, because if she is she's retarded. Theres not gonna be any legitimate to actually convict him.

The guys still probably gonna get fucked over by the university though even if he is telling the truth

Was the "rapist" drunk, too? If so, he should be suing her for rape, as well.

This is the question.

She handcuffed herself and took advantage of him?

> (You)
>>youre
> (You)
>>youre
> (You)
>>youre
> (You)
>>youre
> (You)youre
> (You)
>>youre
>>youre
> (You)
>>youre

so yes means yes?

doesnt look too inviting
her face is a disaster anyway

If you carry your wallet are you asking to get robbed?

No, no one can ever be "asking for it"

do you understand how "you're" works?

fuckin retard

Your point is?

samefag

No incorrect.

So if you are walking around in a football jersey are you asking to get tackled?

Theres your logic.

There's no such thing as "asking for it." That's just something edgelords like to say.

not really. no, she was not asking for anything.

also suggesting sex is not sexual assault, you should remember that

I am pretty handsome and fit. Girls approach me a lot and to be honest sometimes you just want to play the sexy dude without hinting that you'd be ready to sleep with anyone.
Same when going out with my fuckbuddy girl - I want to look hot for others to envy her.

wrong.

There was a girl on my campus who claimed she was sexually assaulted because a guy thought she was his friend and put his hands over her eyes to surprise her or some stupid shit. Welcome to 2016.

Those fiveheads tho

Was she asking for it? no.
Was she a fucking retard for dressing like that around horny drunk guys and not expecting them to get touchy feely? Lol yea...

Is that a pic of when she was in College 10 years ago

More details please

You mean you're.

I've never understood why high foreheads bother some guys. Much rather a girl have that than a hairy forehead anyday.

I see like "you're a faggot"

I've never seen it so well-put

Outfit is irrelevant. What is relevant is how drunk both people were and what was said which is difficult to know. One person has one beer the other doesn't know where they are, is sexual assault. Both people being incoherent at the time is different.