ITT: 10/10s only

ITT: 10/10s only

>10/10

Healthy young woman
Got more of her?

>not knowing how bellies work

I've been with skinny as fuck chicks and their belly still rolls up like that when they bend over, do crunches, etc

people like you are the reason we have anorexic skeletons walking around considering themselves beautiful. I do consider those folds beautiful because that means she isn't dying of malnutrition.

You must have recieved the paper cut of your life with all that edge, mate. But on a serious note who the fuck do you think you are cropping my gfs picture like that? I understand that this is an anonymous board, but do you think you are outside my reach? I dare you to leave me your kik so we can arrange to meet up. I will demonstrate the thesis of the greatest physicist of all time - Hegel - and reveal that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. You will experience a backlash like never before. I will punish you like that cunt of a mother never did. I dare you to add me on kik. I will fuck you in every hole then feed you to my pigs. You are dirt. You just made the biggest mistake of your shitty little life, boyo.

I'm diamonds OP, please tell me there's moar

>10/10 he says

If 10 means disgusting, then yes. She is definitely a 10.

Seriously. Gross face. Gross body.

I think you guys forget how 10/10 works. user was right by not calling her a 10

gtfo samefag, there's not a single person here that gives a shit about what you think

Mallory

Dude she looks like she fucks like a fighter jet, Aww yiss

nope

MALLORY AINT A HOE!!!

>posting anything other than a heavily filtered heavily make up'd generic white bitch wearing a coloured wig and some stupid anime/band shirt.

Don't you know anything about Sup Forums's taste?

how old is she?
>sweating intensifies

you're welcome

Girlfriend

>Girlfriend
moar please

agreed, that mole thing alone makes her gross, plus she is a paki slime

More tits pics?

Holy fucking shit nice

Lol your gf is a fucking disgusting skank. no way in hell is that a 10.

Voy a vomitar, man.

I'd love to suck on these big nipples

I just fall in love.