How would the southern "white" states of Brazil do if they seceded and formed their own country...

How would the southern "white" states of Brazil do if they seceded and formed their own country? They would have a population of 28,838,986 and a GDP of $686,067,000,000.

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=kvpKEX8gUhY
youtube.com/watch?v=GH-uW-LxNpE
youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E&t=2016s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>28,838,986 and a GDP of $686,067,000,000
What a shithole !

At least it won't be a Muslim country

>Paraná
Brown and poor shithole even more brown than São Paulo
>Rio Grande do Sul
Indebted shithole full of commies and faggots
>Santa Catarina
Not bad but irrelevant state

So yes they would be shit.

It wouldn't be a very good one.
Rio Grande do Sul (the southern one) is literally broken. Public servitors had their payment sliced up; basically, only those who already had money still managed to keep their quality of life.

Santa Catarina (middle one) has the most advanced industry and industrialized food production. Also the best beaches!

Paraná (northern one), known as "Brazilian Russia", has good agriculture/livestock and nice cities, but that's all.

Certainly better than staying with the extremely incompetent, corrupt and centralized union, the problem is that balkanization would generate a lot of instability since it would basically require a civil war.

Promoting libertarian ideals in the union and more autonomy for states would be far simpler and more effective, the problem is that dumbfucks here only know about either the totalitarian right or the totalitarian left.

They are a meme.

São Paulo is the only good state and sustains the whole country.

Before I came to Sup Forums. I didn't hate Brazilians.
Now that I'm on Sup Forums, I have an absolute hatred for Brazilians mainly because of the so-called "South Brazilian".
By the way, for you Brazilians, no one knows what is South Brazil. For everybody in the world Brazil is carnival, Rio de Janeiro and Amazonia. Fuck you.

The solution is to bring back the monarchy

The union steals from all of the southern and southeastern states you silly billy, while São Paulo is good there's no net benefit in staying with it when the current government is so fucking terrible.

by this logic cashier is the most performant unit of any company

>for you Brazilians
>American flag

BASED AUTISTIC BRAZILIANS FOR MAKING FROGS BUTTHURT

Watch out for trucks, when they hit you they aren't very Nice.

This country only would survive if they annex São Paulo.

São Paulo would want to join simply because Paulistas have low self-esteem and want to be considered white and would do anything to be part of a white union.

I live in a Brazilian southern state and I agree that it's shit compared to some other states. It's just a meme, after all.

At least I'm not living on Rio. I'd rather commiting suicide than living on this shithole.

It would be the richest state in Latin America, even richer than portugal and poland

t. literal subhuman baboon

We are not interested in doing that, but since you asked we would be the average between Argentina and Uruguay.

How does Curitiba fair? We had to study that area in geography and it was made to sound something like a utopia.

It's far from perfect but it's objectively the best capital in the country and don't listen to any nordestino trying to tell you otherwise.

>GDP of $686,067,000,000.
No, they would not. All southern States together would have around 900bi BRL, around 300bi USD considering today's exchange rate.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB_per_capita

It's a communist city, so no wonder your liberal teachers love it.

>communist city
It's literally the headquarters of the investigation jailing all the commies.

>LITERALLY literally the least commie capital in the country

May I ask what is with your electoral system? Why are both parties left-wing? And why are there so many?

>oligarch vs populist candidate
>most elitist city of Brazil votes on the elite candidate

Wow.

Because the military dictatorship pretty much ruined any chance of this country having an even slightly right-wing politician until very recently.

hello hues waddup

south brazil couldnt survive without the southeast the actual only decent region i nthis country

so hues I have some work about your country to deliver

do you think I should include Curitiba in the developed part of your cunt or not

I guess so. Also, it's cheaper than Florianópolis

Except it doesn't do anything for the south, both the southeast and south are in the red in tax returns.

Rio and Sao Paulo lose more money than all of you together

And none of that money goes to the south, what's your point?

Rio de Janeiro being displaced as capital ruined Brazil forever.

Unironically this

PSDB is left wing in name only, because it appeals more to the population, albeit having liberal (economically speaking) tendencies.

We're fucked anyway. Statist parties don't know how to manage national companies and liberal parties basically give them to foreigners.

ELA VEIO QUENTI HOJE TO FERVENDO

Try this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=kvpKEX8gUhY

it is just banter and jokes about south brazil
why hate them because of that??
it is about you not them
why do you even care all the way from france

>lyrics are just a detailed description of sexual relations

Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GH-uW-LxNpE

>Before I came to Sup Forums. I didn't hate Brazilians.
>Now that I'm on Sup Forums, I have an absolute hatred for Brazilians mainly because of the so-called "South Brazilian".

Why?

This is more of my liking:
youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E&t=2016s