Ask a 26 year old neck beard unemployed fucking no hope loser who still lives at his parent house anything

Ask a 26 year old neck beard unemployed fucking no hope loser who still lives at his parent house anything.

Will green text story if there's interest

I mean one, why don't you put in any effort and
two how did you get here

Why havent you killed yourself yet
Shit if I was you I would've given uo hope n gone out Kurt Cobain style

I do put in effort. Never get a chance. How'd I get to Sup Forums do you mean?

Considered it. Not depressed enough I guess...

No I mean in this postion of life you twat.

What do you mean never get a chance that's something lazy people do to write off their laziness

Years of job hunting and failing. And getting fucked over a bit as well.

Believe me I'm not lazy, I've done multiple things to be proactive and help my chances of a job, but nobody is willing to give me a shot

Walmart pays ok and working a cash register can strengthen your legs making you able to start walking like a regular human being.

Also forces you to be social and can help you fix your autistic ways.

Do it.

Yeah, okay so you mean to tell me that shit like KFC won't hire you.

Just cause it's not your dream job doesn't mean you don't take it you autistic fuck.

Bring some money home and maybe your family will respect you

Who you are and how you feel is completly up to you

Lol. I'm Australian. I worked at subway for a number of years, till I got another job then got fucked over

im 26 living with my parents and i didnt have a job for the last 2 years. but ive got one now and things are looking better. if it works out alright i wil move out early next year.

22 neckbeard neet here m8 what games/show you been into lately?

>KFC won't hire you
you know it's a pain in the ass to even get hired at a fast food place now?

Work at macca's then you lazy fuck the job market here is fine

If I a 18 year old from a family that did ice and bulged the dole can fucking make it into uni you can fucking get a job

I don't have a family, and yes, I mean everywhere. I started with jobs I wanted but now I'm just trying everything and anything and still nothing. It's been a year now.

Thanks fam

I play call of duty ghosts, that's all I play. And I like the walking dead

Congrats you got into Uni. Been there done that. What's next? You'll see what I mean when you get there

Fucking drongos..

what system you on?

What's the furthest you've been with a girl?

I have a girlfriend, somehow.
Never done Anal though

Is your name Brett?

Nope

see I'm almost 26 and I have a job, don't live with parents and don't play computer games (often) and yet I've never had a girl and the furthest I've been was with a girl off omegle that couldn't even make me come

Mine is, and this ain't my thread.

How do your parents still support a sack of shit like you? Mine would of kicked me out already

Xbone. Splerglord187. add me

Honestly, if it doesn't work out I'll go into the army

Where do you live, as in state or region