youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

moar?

This is good

What's the source on this stuff?

bump

kek

look faggot. do you have a sexual problems? or abandonment issues. Do you think that your parents especially your mother "DO NOT LIKE YOU".
Do you try to compensate your lack of sexual and/or social life with this kind of sleazy perversion.
grow up faggot. not on years but mentally.
It's called Psychosexual maturity.

bump a doo

Not sure if it covers the subject, but i remember a vid where a milf in blue lingerie got drugged with sleeping pills by some young guy and creampied, anybody got link?

knew this was gunna happen ^^^ guys it ain't a fucking mental illness chill we're talking basic human interests and the fact bitches ain't shit

bump

came out of that vagina, been trying to get back in ever since.

generation of fucking savages.

>it ain't a fucking mental illness
you are correct. it's not.
like I said it. It's psychosexual immature behavior.
And that kind of behaviour will give you a pervesion.
and then after the pervesion it will be a
>mental illness.
enjoy faggot.

sounds like it goes the same way for daddy issues Lol

I used to sleep with my mum till I was 12. More than once grabbed her tit while she was sleeping. Jerked off to her sleeping naked (36D titties). Been sniffing her panties for ages too.

here faggot. eat the bait:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosexual_development

i think OP is one of many people on Sup Forums who doesn't want sex with his mother but is aroused by the taboo of something forbidden like mother and son having sex

You need to kill yourself

>lemme trying to make people look stupid by posting bait picture
>le me is so clever desu

You don't understand. It's a need.

it is actually. same pattern.
"daddy issues": female version
milf shit: male version

>Wikipedia as a source
Nice try faggot, if it was Freud then maybe

Oedipus and Elektra complex right?

R8 my mom. Caught her in the garden.

>implies Freud and his pyschodynamics are right.

More inappropriate mother situations like this. I love seeing those pics.

Elektra is the awesomiest name ever. Would fuck just for the name regardless of the looks and personality.

sounds normal if treated. but usually reality is stranger than fiction. your still better off finding happiness with your own mother.

Obviously british. Would fuck as if wanting to impregnate.

> Telling him to stop
> Has him handcuffed under the desk
wat

>if it was Freud then maybe
XD keked
It IS Freud, faggot. and it doesn't matter the source. Everyone with psychological knowledge will tell you the same.

I have no "issues" with my mother, but only am interested in older women, older than 40, never dated anyone younger. It has to do with maturity, they're still no more mature than they were when they were 30, but they have more self control and experience.

Does that qualify as "mommy issues"??

stop promoting pseudo-science

wonder if he got a boner from that

>dont stop little brat.

Can you not read?

mom pussy...yum.

It isn't raining, that whale aint ours.

apparently I can not.

if you believe in this, user. there is a nice movie about this. it's called "Psycho"
imdb.com/title/tt0054215/

they explain this "milf" incest faggotry.

Is this picture of OP?
kek

Depends when this started though. If it started from a young age and with your mother as a kick starter then it would be different. But if you just like older women that's fine. I like older women because they know there way around a bedroom, you what I'm saying?

I got a better one. there is an idea of an user, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable. I simply am not there. It is hard for me to make sense on any given level. myself is fabricated, an aberration. I am a noncontingent human being. My personality is sketchy and unformed, my heartlessness goes deep and is persistent. My conscience, my pity, my hopes disappeared a long time ago if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth. no one is safe, nothing is redeemed. Yet I am blameless. Each model of human behavior must be assumed to have some validity. Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this. and I have countless times, in just about every act I’ve committed. and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This confession has meant nothing.

hehheh

This is relevant to my interests. There was a genuine mother/son vid on Motherless but they took it down :/

try fooktube

i thought that was a guy with tits

Jesus fuck those shoes.

>I like older women because they know there way around a bedroom
Shiiiiet neegro, not all of them I'll tell you that, gf 46 can't into blowjobs, ex who is now 55 can't into sex in general she just lays there.

But it has always been that way for me, the way I look at it is this, young bitches they are fucking spoiled brats and want you to provide and give nothing in return. Older bitches tone that shit down a lot they have had rough times and had their "their heart" broke, so they tend to make your life somewhat easier, less drama, more carefrree because no babies, and they know how to be presentable in public, its almost like having a whore you don't have to pay for.

Kill her.

holy shit... is that OC. Post moar!!!

tl;dr
is this some kind of copy-pasta?
at least I'm putting real facts.
pathetic. try better next time.

you want facts fine. 6 million sand nogs

this is my mom at the market the other day. rate? should i post more?

>Update
I'm pretty sure this isn't your mum, you don't even sound Chinese.

depends on what kind of more you got.

>shieeet negro
I agree with you but Imma ignore this part

feminism already killed racism in 2010 right

>he doesn't get the good movie references

youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU

well i am indian and poo in the loojust a few creeps

>Say what one more time motha fucka, I DARE YA! , I DOUBLE DARE YA!
A little rusty is all

have you not fucked her yet?

I will stand up for all indians everywhere if you get more of your moms rolls

Hottest milf ive seen so far plz post more!

If dubs user porks her in the ass and posts pics later

we need moar.

>Spiciest milf ive seen so far plz post more!

ftfy user

Ayyyy