Hey Sup Forums, im tired of my high stress job that i won't advance in due to not announcing everything i do...

Hey Sup Forums, im tired of my high stress job that i won't advance in due to not announcing everything i do. What are the easiest jobs that pay at least 10$ an hour? (Preferably 12 or more but whatever, I'm curious.)

Direct sales if you live in a comcast/time warner, cable vision area. Most pay 26k a year plus commission and are always hiring. Otherwise depends if you have college credits. Construction, electrical internships, christ you can prob make over $10 an hour ubering... $10 an hour is nothing and barely a livable wage.

depends on your tolerances.

I can do hard physical labour all day happily but hate sales and lying to people. Anything I can get done without talking to end users I'll do just fine.

Government. I'm a typist clerk for the county sitting on my ass right now making $16 an hour to pretend like I'm working (data entry) and play clash of clans.

What high stress job are you making so little money in? I'm inside sales for a pvf manufacturer and will make about 80k this year

Find a better sales job than those listed. Find something that requires knowledge you can learn, it will make you valuable.

Train conductor!
Earn about 13$ /hour

Im a Mail-room Clerk at a Prison. Literally have the inmates do all the work while I sit on Sup Forums all fucking day. And before you all start bitching, I literally check all the mail in 2 hours in the morning. Inmates sort it and send it out from there.

Id prefer not to do sales, unless it's for a the least shitty used car place, and that's mostly because i would get to geek out daily. Something office stole that requires minimal human interaction sounds great.

How'd you come across that job?

I only list them because if you actually work you make 80k a year garunteed. I work for Comcast now, just hitting requirements is 70k a year.

Tell us some stories user

I literally went to governmentjobs dot com and applied to every position I could.

not him but I garuntee a lot of suboxone

working in a prison stories? i have tons. worked in a really shit prison then moved to an even more shitty prison in texas.

Prison stories let's hear em!

I have no problem selling a good product at a good price that will actually do them good. Used cars, mattresses, maybe a pawn shop would be fun. Most sales jobs are so seedy though, cable companies that try to charge 90$ a month for slow internet, furniture places that sell the exact same recliners as other places at 3 times the price, infomercials places that have you get people (80 year old lonely ladies on social security) to agree to things without realizing it.

but do you get bribes for letting them send their cartel instructions via post?

this me, worked in a prison in washington state, had almost no funding for anything for a little over 2 years, we had random temp and highly unqualified or untrained employees with 1 or 2 actual co's on duty to give the illusion of guards. if shit broke off we would have died. had to spray shit off floors and walls from people detoxing and just leaking all sorts of liquids from themselves. texas was 100x worse. so much overcrowding in other pens that we had to take on a ton of different inmates. it was a co-ed prison, which is unheard of. had a lady get pregnant while being there from another inmate, she was from wyoming, was instructed to keep her in seg for the duration of the sentence she had there. about 18 months. felt really bad about all that but we had to.

she was sending and recieving mail and we just had to get rid of it, and a few days after she was released we were instructed to send all the mail out. her family didnt hear from her for over a year and started getting all the mail from what was really going on after she was home. everyone even remotely involved was transferred. just really awful shit, dont ever go to jail.

>In mailroom
>normal day
>4 inmates sorting mail into pods to be distrabuted
>Inmate one calls to me
"Yo user, want to see something cool?"
"Fuck yea!"
>Walk twords him
>He pulls out razor blade
>Slices his own throat with a razor blade
>WHATTHEFUCK.JPG
>Call for CO's
>Guy slices his throat 3 times before other inmates stop him
>Im standing still in shock
>CO's rush in and lock everoyne down
>guy lives

I mean, I dont have lots of stories. Shit gets smuggled in, people fighting, normal shit. And Literally shit.

Get into an apprenticeship and start making real money with no dept, you pleb.

Prison Rape stories??

> I wouldn't have called CO.
> he should have bled to death.

I used to work on the maintenance crew of an office building making 12/hr. I make more at my current job now but I miss the matenience job all the time, pretty much just sat around waiting for something to go wrong, granted it could be anything from replacing a light, to unclogging toilets, but 90% of the job was just sitting around. Plus no stress, no drug screen, no big responsibly, it was the calmest job ever.

Thats where its your job to determine if someone can afford it. A package that costs 245 a month you get to sell for 120 a month and learn the tricks to make sure the proce stays down. Not all salesmen are seedy, and although cable companies can be, you fuck them by teaching people how to get over on them.

BS. She could sue the state so easily.

become a security guard easy as fuck and usually get paid to play video games and watch tv all night

that was the content of all the letters for like 9 months, but eventually she just gave up and just wanted out of jail. believe me i thought i was gonna end up with the dudes i tormented daily.