context?

mas fotos!!

Seconded. I feel like hearing a story.

They're downloading a rat into her

Pay attention.

Chilean model/whore

instagram.com/jhen_nunez/?hl=en

>Jhendelyn
leaked surgical photos of Chilean celebrity/model it seems?

A quick google and some computer generated translation yields:
>Sunday began circulating on social networks an alleged intimate photo of Jhendelyn Nunez when operated for appendicitis in June last year.

>While the model not sure she was quoted as saying the filtering , the image of the former Queen of the Festival of Viña del Mar the show completely naked in the pavilion of a recognized clinic, when he went to treat appendicitis.

Moar

That's gotta be the most bullshit cover up story ever. Unless getting completely naked for minor surgery is normal in Chile

I´ve thought this was a necro thread.

>be Doctor
>Siri, show me videos of appendectomy

Lets turn it into one

if she was changing or already naked and it's emergency they might, but thats a big might paramedic here

Ahueonáo, te das cuenta que publicas en Sup Forums la foto. En Chile casi nadie habla español, damos asco como pais

Just had appendix out, was naked in same position as her. Get the fuck out of here nerd

dayum what a body.

i wonder how many times people get sexually abused while knocked out by the medstaff

I went in to mine with the gown on, unless they stripped me like that on the operating table then redressed me after i'd be suprised.

In argentina they took a model´s dead body pic who killed herself in the showers and they posted it on internet. the cops were fired.

Medfag here.

They do.

are her tits real? this is gold

pics

legit

hahahaha

Interesting, why would you need to be completely naked for that?

for this kind of pics

What the hell else are doctors supposed to look at?

Why does my dentist make me take my pants off before a cleaning?
It's just medical procedure.

So those white things around her legs are for circulation i presume.

Also nice tits

>Also boring fake spic tits
ftfy

also nice ass
yum yummy

why is she wrapped waist-down for appendicitis surgery?

>What the hell else are doctors supposed to look at?
Isn't the appendix in your midsection? Why would they need to be completely uncovered from the crotch down if your appendix at the same level as your belly button?

both circulation and temperature control. its cold as the depths of the ocean in a operating room.

So you get full nude for surgery over there? If you go to the dentist, they make you take your shirt off?

you clearly dont know what you're talking about
how is cutting into someones abdominal cavity and removing an inflamed organ a minor surgery?
plus the cuts needed to get to the appendix (be it the singular McBurney or the 4 for laparoscopic) are at the waist line so pants/underwear need to go and shirt definitely needs to go.

Does your butt hurts after visiting your dentist?
If so, I may have some news for you.

conventional surgery (so with a scalpel and your hands) uses the McBurney incision

Laparoscopy uses 4 cuts 1 on both sides of the body right about where your belt goes, one just above your belly button and one more for a camera just above (or below) the topography of the organ.

>wrapped waist-down
standard precision these days. they immobilize the patient. but i think that is not a appendicitis surgery.

Moar of this trash

Interesting, I didn't realize there were that many possible incisions. Thanks user.

np bruv

Thats all i got.

never seen it personally but i've heard stories/rumors. Plus now a days we have to go to meetings because some undercover investigations revealed that its more common than we think.

doctors.ajc.com/
heres just one link from the ajc

Jhendelyn is the equivalent to a nigress name back there in the us.

its like calling a girl shaniqua or some shit like that.

i hate these kunts. they are the niggers of our society, we call them flaites

what the fuck is this image?

But user, here in latinamerica we really are descendents from indigenous people, we are allowed to have such names. We wuz indians and shiiet, fo real.

looks like a tub full of anatomy pieces judging from the cuts of the brains. Most likely in a poor area that can't afford a more appropriate container for the formaldehyde and cadavers.

More like nude women on surgery?

nonono
jhendelyn isnot native name its flaite name
flaites mix 2 or more gringo names into one.

i believe thisone is kindof like wendy-lynn or whatever

more like jenny-lynn

>If you go to the dentist, they make you take your shirt off?

They don't make me, I do it of my own free will

What that miss, you keep coughing?
Alright if you could say A, i'm going to shine this light into your mouth and see if there is anything visually wrong... oh and you also need to get naked and oiled up.

South America was the Africa of this side of the world. Except the Spanish did what was right and wiped out and enslaved the indigenous inhabitants. Killed the men in warfare. Raped the women.

Africa managed to hold itself somehow. The muslims had the east of it and the europeans controlled the rest, but somehow... niggers have persevered. HOW?!

That's a 10/10 pussy

I hate people like you.

slavery, thats literally it.

Fuck that made me giggle stupidly.
Why

remember your natives used to sing to coyotes and shit while tripping with peyote, south american natives were far more advanced and well adapted than the north ones, we just got the assholes of europe instead of the more civilized ones

Mike Patton signed that cast? No way

More civilized ones? LOL we still wiped them all out. My great grandfather probably raped injuns on the west frontier. Young ones too. But times were different back then. They were better. God I wish I could do that today to some beaners.

If something goes wrong and they suddenly need access to something else, it's ready.
You want them wasting time cutting through cloth covering your chest when your life is on the line?

XD you probably couldnt now they have guns too it would be a fair fight, yould probably get strapped to a pole and get fucked by a donkey while they laugh

>Implying I don't own firearms
>Implying I don't live in Arizona
>Implying the police aren't already doing what I want to do

kek police, bunch o nigger-killing niggers lol

oh shit, what did happen to that chick?
also fuck me she is hot

youtube.com/watch?v=VShMWlEyK1g

quenchy

It's a bunch of plastic brains in an old tub, you can see the seams ffs.

typical

she just posted on IG saying it's not her kek

twitter.com/Jhendelyn/status/805839276185419776
>The pic of the naked woman, unconscious in the pavilion 1, IT'S NOT ME. But beyond that: Who's capable of take and share something like that? SICK PEOPLE

>Chile
ew, no, fuck that filthy indian shit

>They're downloading a rat into her

hahaha

jhen_nunez
Unfortunately is circulating on the Internet a photo of a naked woman, unconscious in a pavilion. I want to make clear that NOT ME. But beyond that: who you are able to take and share a photo like that ? We must be very sick. Ask yourself see. Over and out.

Yes shebisba model whore.
A whore to be looked up to by other whores.
Truly a credit to her chosen professionm

>operated for appendicitis
That would explain the tubes connected to her legs and all the pads covering them

You can tell it's her by looking at that horrible boobjob of hers when she's clothed. face is the same too

sucking cellulite out of her thighs

I had my gall bladder removed in germany.
They had me get under a sheet and take off my hospital gown before wheeling meninto the opperating room where they knocked me out with sum good shit that gave me some great halucinations.
But drugs are not the point here.
The point is this:
Getting stripped completely naked for any abdominal surgury is perfectly normal.
Surgeons see naked people all the damned time its part of the job. They see so many naked people that they become completely desensitised to nudity of any kind.
So this picture is truthful yes it is standard to get naked for surgury. No it is not standard for the OR nurses and techs to take pictures of the patients. It is considdered to be uncouth and the hospital can get sued for everything they are worth.

>Go in for appendix
>Come out with breast implants

Doctor: What was I supposed to do???