Give me 1 fucking reason why I shouldn't spend the rest of my savings on a gun and blow my own brains out I hate myself...

Give me 1 fucking reason why I shouldn't spend the rest of my savings on a gun and blow my own brains out I hate myself so much my dad was never there for me and my mom lives in a meth house. I take care of a mentally ill wife and autistic 8 year old child and I still feel worthless. I hate my ugly face I hate my body and big ass forehead. I feel like a retard most of the time in public because I can't go 2 seconds without saying something that weirds people out fuck who am seriously I wish I was fucking dead

Kill your kid and keep fucking your retarded wife

Jumping off a building would be cheaper .... nigger

Too afraid of heights.

Thanks for the edge faggot.

Drop your family and start a new if its seriously weighing you down. Stuff like this happens all the time. It might not be too late for you though. Leave your family get some help and move on.

spend the rest of your savings on coke or heroin if you want to die

spend the rest of your savings on LSD if you want to find a reason to live

Remember what they say an edge a day keeps the Normie's away

got any bleach around or gas and a match?

Only two periods.

> wat

- think before you speak, try to be the silent type for a bit
- i know it's hard, but look into fitness to change your body
- i imagine it's your kid, don't let it grow up with a dad that killed himself
- you already have a wife; who cares about you forehead

>ifunny
Makes me wanna kill my self more just seeing that watermark

your forehead isn't big

I would do a suicide pact with you:) I'm like toooooons in debt and I'm hitting rock bottom.

You could come here, I'm in Nevada.

Play the long game and don't fuck over you tard wife and kid. Get really good health insurance that has a good life insurance policy attached (it looks like its planned if you just get the
Life insurance then die). Wait a few months then fake your death somehow that doesn't leave a body (falling into big body of water, disappearing innawoods, etc) then go live your life in some shitbag country halfway across the world where no one will find you. Live out your days banging hookers until the antibiotic resistant syphilis kills you.

Step 3:profit

It's really raining shit on you bro, but honestly, I would have shot myself the moment that gay ass tattoo seemed like a good idea.

Me again,

forreals, you could do me while I'm doing you,
maybe use pills?

>Give me 1 fucking reason why I shouldn't spend the rest of my savings on a gun and blow my own brains out I hate myself so much my dad was never there for me and my mom lives in a meth house. I take care of a mentally ill wife and autistic 8 year old child and I still feel worthless. I hate my ugly face I hate my body and big ass forehead. I feel like a retard most of the time in public because I can't go 2 seconds without saying something that weirds people out fuck who am seriously I wish I was fucking dead

Just know that you're not alone OP, I wish you were dead too.

Thought about that a lot. Only one step left me dying successfully

Yeah, OP. Kill this guy first.

ESPECIALLY if you have enough money to buy a a gun, dude, I would give you my address and everything and you can shoot me and either take all my stuff, or have me like dose you or something and then shoot me.

but your good looking

It's is. I raise my eyebrows to make it look smaller

That is just an opinion. I hate the way I look. I have been shamed for my big lips and nose my whole life in school

This guy here,

Don't listen to this guy, I'm really handsome too, but I know how you feel, bad physical fitness just weighs on you like a debt; it sucks man, and it's unfair. And if there is nothing after you die, no more conscious thought- it has to be 10X better than the painful process of working through these hardships.

Just come end it with me in NV.

Circus clown freak you should do it

Other pic has exposed my head no need for a shoop