Kneel before your Queen, faggots

Kneel before your Queen, faggots.

y-yes your hotness.. i mean .. highness

she has better smirks than smirkfu

I would kneel before her, if you know what I mean

> mfw she killed the only boobs in the show I cared about

o-ok

I totally would and I'd even ask for seconds.

The thought of fucking cersei never appealed to me until Tommen was dead. Just imagine dumping loads into her for HOURS while she lies there, totally emotionless, wincing through orgasm after orgasm.

She's literally the sexiest character on the show now.

>cersei will never peg you while shouting "shame"
while even live bros?

this i guess

Queen of Qyburn and Ser Robert Strong? Who exactly is she queen over? She killed like everyone.

there are still people there

I just want her to have her glorious hair back she was okay in season 1 but prime as fuck in season 2.

> wyn be the only guy in the maidenvault with a drunk Cersie who is certain she's going to die and is a notorious slut

MY QUEEN

Long may she rain

You are all disgusting. The only reason everyone is attracted to Cersei right now is latent mommy issues and the dominatrix outfit she was wearing, Once you look past all that silliness, you will realize how FUGLY she is. How the fuck does everyonethink THIS is hot? I admit up to season 4 Cersei was a hotttie, but she has been shit the last two seasons. All of you are just delusional schizophrenics.She is gross and I wouldnt fuck her with a ten-yard stick

BOW YA FOOKIN' SHITS

Fuck you i always loves her

Preach it brother

I just noticed that Qyburn is now the hand of the king or in this case queen.

Thread over everyone, we now have the opinion of a subhuman.

> ywn take the Iron Throne purely so she will fuck you emotionlessly just to retain her power and watch her cringe as you cum pall over her

KILL, BRONN, NOW!

I want to lick her evil soles

Feels bad man

Shut the fuck up. Cersei looks like a dike. She's suppose to be a 10/10. Lena hasn't been a 10 since 300 fucked her.

well I may be in the minority for me prime Lena was Dredd, it's a coin flip as to weather she'd suck me off or bite off my dick but I'd take those odds

I want Queen Cersei to tie me up and tease me to the brink of orgasm before denying me and then finally allowing me to explode in her hands at the end of the month!

>there are straight males that think lena isnt attractive

She looks uggo as fuck with short hair. That man jaw doesn't help her at all.

Anyone else think she's way hotter as a brunette ?

lol. she IS the queen! lol

>my son killed himself because of my actions
>I'll barely show an emotion
Poor as fuck direction or acting. Can't decide.