Facebook/Insta/Girls we know FEET thread

Facebook/Insta/Girls we know FEET thread.

always love seeing sam in these threads. you cum on her feet or shoes at all again recently?

great toes.

not since last time I posted her. haven't had the chance unfortunately

Pinkskirt has fantastic feet.

thats cool. next time. hope you can get pics.

That she does

me too. always so scared of getting caught though

Stories of cumming in shoes?

yea man. its risky, especially if you actually came on her feet. thats fucking crazy. her shoes are one thing. in either case, it must have been fucking amazing whe you did it though.

great body on this one as well.

yeah it was pretty great

maybe later when the thread starts dying. too lazy to type stuff out right now lol

Aw yeah

you ever lick her feet?

Of course

but not that she knows of lol

wow. now thats sketchy. how did you do that

easily. when she was blackout

being a close friend of hers has its perks. I'm in her room all the time. I even sleep there occasionally

so you two are in her room alone and she blacks out? does she have a roomate? are you afriad someone will come in. or she will wake up and your licking her feet? lol

love tall girls big feet like this. great toes on both of them.

I usually have a good idea of what time her roommate will be back or if she'll even be back at all. I'm more worried about Sam noticing lol

how does it usually go down. how bold do you get with her feet lol.

or I'll walk back with her from a party and ask to sleep on her futon because it's a pretty long walk

and she says yes because shes a nice sweet girl who thinks you are a friend she can trust, but really you just want to stay there so you can lick her feet and jerk off and then shoot a load on her

that's always been a good strategy for me. claim you can't go home

oh god. briana. i have definitely blew a few tiimes to her feet.

she's tiny so she passes out pretty hard when she drinks. I'll suck her toes, rub my cock on her, cum on her feet/in her shoes/socks depending how I feel. If she had dance practice or a sorority party that day and her shoes are sweaty or wet and she won't notice I'll target those

She's so naive and trusting. She'd never expect anyone to post her on the internet or even think of taking advantage of her

yea she's great

it works for lots of situations

what kinds of things have you used it for.

Jesus, I think I'm falling in love too...

WhatEVER would you do if she ever caught you? Fess up? Say all a big mistake? ...?

it worked a few times for some good old fashioned feet violation

maybe pretend I was blackout drunk or on drugs or some shit lol. I always wondered how it would play out. She'd probably be too horrified or embarrassed to tell anyone else and is probably nice enough to give me the benefit of the doubt. still scared as hell to get caught though

lol excellent. stories? pic of girls?

Any user with shoe cumming pics/stories?

>she's tiny
Shoe size?

did you even read the thread?

It works when you walk a girl home and you're not sure if you put in enough work to fuck her. It buys you some extra time and pretty much a guaranteed fuck if she lets you spend the night. Because she wouldn't do it unless she could see herself potentially fucking you

5 in stuff she wears socks with, 4.5 in other stuff

I didn't mean only about Sam. I meant any user lurking

so then have you fucked her?

my gf teases my caged cock with her barefeet : p

great soles. who do they belong to

Nice! That's more or less the perfect size (to me).

Not Sam, she's still a virgin. Frustrates the hell out of my frat bros because all she'll do is drunkenly make out and dryhump. Came to college and pledged a sorority having never even touched cock before. She's a rare one.

I've fucked a lot of her friends though lol

this guy always makes me laugh. hes been trying so hard for so long to get someone to give a shit about his chastity foot fetish cuck combo and nobody cares.

just give it up and get a fucking fetlife profile. youll find someone there.

they're so perfect and little

id fuck your girlfriends feet while you sat in the corner caged fgt.

this. please elaborate.

Use a turkey baster filled with BBC seed and fill her up when she is blacked out.

Fuck, I love seeing girls wear Converse and white socks. I always imagine taking them off.

Would love to. but then I'd have to harvest bbc seed

lol she's borrowing Sam's shoes. That I've cum in more times that I can count

some of her friends have pretty hot feet too.

Ha amazing. Any pics of her in just the white socks?

yeah they all are always so perfectly pedicured

Nice user! Who's shoes?

no but lots in heels and other sexy shoes

these are some sexy bodies and cute feet.

Always love Sam but left would make a nice breeding sow.

have any sole pics? do her feet stink?

such a slampig lol

Such a lucky bastard. I'd bury my face in her soles.

no sole pics sorry. and no, her feet are actually soft and always smell immaculate. she keeps herself really clean. even her ballet slippers don't smell and they're usually drenched in her sweat

her feet are incredible and taste and smell so good. even her dirty panties smell great

... as long as you don't drench them... well ;-))

at least her friends let you play with their feet willingly though. some are total sluts

good point

fuck these girls are nice. more of left?

love this foot group shot even though you can't see Sam's

hly shit. didnt see this one before. great shot of sams feet.