Share your pics/stories

Ugly asians

i fuck my sister

want my aunt's pussy around my cock so bad

Damn man, that's so hot.

Is that really your aunt?

yeah she has two kids, older than she looks

Could we get pics of her with her kids?

I wear my mothers panties and she lets me.

baby isnt her's

I think I had sex or at least did sexual things with my cousin when I was like seven, but the memory is so fuzzy. All I can remember is my brother playing outside, my cousin telling me to hang out with her inside, and then her putting my hands on her tits. She was like fifteen or so I think. I think more might have happened, but I can't for the life of me remember. I'm not even sure if it was real or just a realistic dream.

Well look at that. OP delivers. Anymore pics of her?

My cousin/

My sexy Cousin

here i want her next baby to be mine

You should totally check out her panty drawer if you get the chance.

would rather just have the real thing

Keep it coming, getting a strange hard on

Is her husband (your uncle) still around?

wwyd if you were me?

sadly yeah but she teases me when hes not around

bump a doo

Well if the baby isn't her are you the small asian child

>aunt
are you dumb

Just cause she is your aunt doesn't mean you aren't the kid plus it was a joke dude

Let's see that chinese ass, nigga

Finger banged my nine year old sister when I was twelve. It was her idea, so in hindsight, somebody had taught her this.

This kind of stuff contined for like five more years. Never totally stopped, though. When we're back from college, mostly don't mess around, but we have some traditions about climbing into bed on special occasions.

best i can find, maybe after i get her drunk and fucked

or this

fuck looking through her fb makes me want to fuck her more. cant wait till i see her

post pic of her?

anyone ever fucked their sister? did you enjoy/regret?

Well, it was educational anyway. Sure, it was fun and of course there was some regret, but you know. It was her idea to start. We've been pretty lucky that it hasn't messed us up.

bump for more sister stories and pics

Bump

Sister and I fucked twice, and each time we really, really regretted it.

greentext? why did you do it again if you regret it the first time

I want my younger sister (right) to dominate and control me.

because the reasons for fucking didn't just disappear, obviously

You guys do know that people can reverse search your images, find out who you are talking about and basically ruin your life, right?

Sup Forums is l337 haxorz!!1!

yeah but reasons for fucking in general are different than reasons for fucking your sister

plz share story and pics of her, i always think it would be hot to fuck my sister but i wanna hear why it wasnt for you

Not gonna greentext.
She's a year younger than me, and we were really close. Best friends almost. Both very curious about sex. I kept pushing the idea of us taking each others' virginities, and she was really resistant.

High school party got her drunk enough to not resist so much. I got pushy. We fucked. It wasn't great, but I came. Next day, we both knew I essentially took advantage of her. Ruined our relationship for a few years.

Flash forward to college age (I'd just graduated actually), we'd patched things up w/o ever talking about it directly. She just had a bad year, started hanging w/ me more. Finally one night talked about the fucking incident. Tears, admissions, regret. I apologized. She accepted, and said she wished it had been "a better experience." I said "Losing virginity should always be a good experience." She said, "No, I mean having sex with you should've been a good experience," which got me insta-hard.

Long story short, we had incredible sex that night. Longer story shorter, I got her pregnant. Which was a fucking disaster. Months later, she had an abortion, and now we're back to not really knowing how to act around each other.

no stories, but god id love to plow my cousins ass

mmm any feet?

Just be two people who have sex occasionally for no other reason than they feel like it. Bro/sis fuck buddies. No need to complicate it.

fuck man, sounds good except not using a condom which is almost a definite if youre gonna fuck a family member...

probably would have continued if you didn't fuck it up

i have fantasies about my sister...lately its been banging her when shes on her period

If we were the kind of brother/sister that could do that, we'd have done it. But obviously the family element brings baggage for the two of us. Aside from the other crap that happened.

I know others can do it, and more power to them. Just not in the cards for my sister and me.

Maybe. Doesn't matter now.

any stories? on gmail? [email protected]

kys samsap

I really want to fuck my sister. What's the best way to do it without raping her?

my 16 year old cousin no story either but she partys alot and visists my family sometimes when shes blacked out , sometimes i just wanna put my dicker in her mouth when shes passed out drunk

sis

why dont you

is she interested in you? my sister and i had some sexual tension but i was too pussy to ever try and start something. i somehow knew she was curious about my dick probably to compare with her bf

>is she interested in you? my sister and i had some sexual tension but i was too pussy to ever try and start something. i somehow knew she was curious about my dick probably to compare with her bf
I don't know if she is interested in me, but I think she might be. We have cuddled a little a while back, and I was diamonds. I pushed my cock against her (lower)back, she did nothing.

nice

she lives in allejo california or w/e, i know her, GONNA TELL ON YOU BRO.

No.

You two are terrible at making decisions. You should probably both find people smarter than you, marry them, and turn over control of your lives to them.

My sister, wwyd

My fucking sides have exited the solar system.

When will manlets ever learn?

Vallejo.. im here too let me play with her...

i want to drench my sisters face in cum

give her my cock raw bust a nut in her and make you an uncle.. all while you watch

more pls
what a nice ass

me too.. fucking white whore

i want to fuck my sister.. i always sniff he dirty panties while i jack off..

god being dominated by my younger cousin is a huge fantasy of mine

i want to make love to my sister.. shit id even marry her if i could shes a virgin and id love to be her first maybe one day i can tell her my feelings

Nigger.

probably have sex with her lol

who is this beauty?

She drives me crazy there's no girl i want to fuck more than my sis.
I jerked off and touched her alot while she was sleeping

More

More? I'd give that bitch a huge facial after facefucking her.
She's so cute

heres one of her cheering. shes the first one more coming

more!

you do know that most faggots in Sup Forums just take pictures from the net and make up stories to hide the failures our own lives are right ?

heres another... this is one of my favs i jack off to this one and the first one i posted a lot

not much of a story, but this is my stepmom

How did you get the pic tho
Fantastic titties btw

got her old handy and she left them in the trash

My cousin

>her old handy
Deutschlander detected.

richtig

where's the rest of this story?!

Last I read was karen and him breaking up