So...

So, in around 20-30 minutes I'm gonna be taking 750mg of Diphenhydramine and I'm looking for someone to virtually trip sit me, and talk to me until I cant talk anymore. I'll want to have a pretty consistent conversation with you and keep you updated with the effects. Note: I frequently use deliriants and am very good at noticing their effects at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1DsKglOGrA
erowid.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All I gotta say is get ready to have the worst time of your life for real. That stuff is not recommend to trip on, it's horrific and no fun at all, you've been warned.

It's genuinely the most horrifying drug I've ever tried, and that's what always brings me right back to it.

go to plebbit edge lord.

good luck and have fun m8

You're taking 30 Benadryl? GG dumbass.

How horrifying would you say? Care to share your experience(s)?

be prepared to trap invisible spiders under all the cups in your house for several hours

I'd love to, and it's easily the most horrifying thing I have ever witnessed in my life. Imagine being thrown into a room with each of your deepest, darkest fears (some you may not even know) surrounding you. You can't think straight due to the amount of people talking in your head, so you begin to look around to try to find something you were once familiar with. You look over and see your desk, covered in ash (yeah i need to get an ashtray), but as you begin to truly pay attention, the black spots of ash become small spiders. The spiders that I had seen were similar to daddy long legs with such large legs, but solid black. They will not fly away if you blow them, you can smush them but cant get rid of their carcass, you're just stuck with them. As you decide to refocus your attention on something else to distract from the spiders, you get punched hard in the gut with the feeling of impending doom, along with your ego being shattered into a million pieces, leaving you with the question "why am i even here anymore, nothing even matters, im just going to die." (real nihilistic shit). Once you tell yourself to stop being a pussy ass bitch, you begin hearing voices in your head again. They are very loud, and there are many of them, but you can never tell what they are saying, they are nothing but mumbles. You laugh along with them as if they had just told a funny joke, but you dont have a clue. You have to keep music on because if you dont you can hear demons or monsters or some scary shit in the dark corner of my room calling your name or clawing at the floor beneath you. You then remember that one of your good friends came over (this was days ago, but it felt like they were right behind me on the couch), so you begin to talk to them. A 30 minute conversation goes by until you finally look back to see your friend and realize that youve been babbling words that dont even make sense. The next sensation was probably my least favorite.

sorry for not greentexting btw, too lazy

but to continue, I soon after began to feel very unpleasant pain spreading throughout my body. It felt very similar to a bee sting, but throughout my entire body. My body began to shake from tensing up as hard as it has, and i begin seeing flying insects all around me, going into my mouth when i breathe in so i choose to hold my breathe for as long as I can in order to avoid getting any more flies ingested. I then glue my eyeballs to my computer screen to hide away from any of the evils around me. Needless to say that I didn't sleep that night, or the night after until I had completely come back up to baseline from my trip. Shit was FUCKed

It's cool ma'niggie

Hard to imagine, but that's gotta feel fucked up. This drug have my curiosity, but at the same time I feel like I should avoid it at all costs.

Jesus Herodotus Christ m y _ m a n what the were you thinking?

The feeling of no longer being in control of what is happening is terrifying, and it is impossible to just "snap out of it". Things that would normally knock you out of a vicious high just eat you up, and then exploit your vulnerabilities in any way that they can.

Why do we like to sit in a dark room and watch horror movies? Because fear can be fun, and nothing wrong with a little insanity every now and then to put reality into perspective.

My life started falling apart this February when I lost my mother to cancer, so i let my life dive into a deep deep pit, i was then feeling desperate for change, so i said fuck it and tried every drug out there. This one is the one that made me realize things though. That no matter how cruel the world is, I should still remain thankful that I'm not forced to live in that horrifying reality.

Since I've experimented with this drug as a reality checker, I've been able to move forward from my moms death. Might've been a rough road to get here but I'm finally becoming able to move on.

Why do people take these shiot drugs? There are so many good drugs but there will always be people taking shit like htis. Why dont you just take lsd or shrooms and get something out of it thats worth your time?

I've experimented with them as well, but they help with healing in more of a spiritual way, than in the way that I needed. I use them recreationally weekly, definitely condone the use of them.

Taking them now, will be back in for updates. Ask me questions or whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=W1DsKglOGrA

Measured out, taking them now. I take them all at once rather than taking 1 or 2 at a time, swallowing doesnt bother me

Just be a man and eat a few datura seed pods.

datura just isnt something i really wanna fuck around with, can be more dangerous than its worth. Hell shamans that dedicate their entire life using this substance still accidentally poison themselves

Your story creeped me out. Hope you achieve your goals with your next trip

it's definitely an experience, not one i necessarily recommend for everyone

My condolence about your mom... I would have loved to fuck those floppies.

Don't u wanna be a hell shaman?

>That no matter how cruel the world is, I should still remain thankful that I'm not forced to live in that horrifying reality.
no wonder poor people take drugs all the time

she did have some floppers

The scary thing about diphenhydramine is you have no idea what's real and what's not. You'll have full conversations with people who aren't really there and be totally unaware that it's a hallucination. You can't take yourself out of the trip until it has worn off.

I assumed the pic was related...

i have a strange fascination with what the op has been talking aboutl. i want to try it at some point but i really dont know if i can handle it

DPH is garbage. Just go get straight up DXM at a CVS or something. Much better for the money spent and you don't feel like shit for (as many) hours after

DXM is my choice drug, its what I primarily stick to

That's the worst part, showers dont knock you out of it, a breath of fresh air doesnt get you back feeling good again. Plus, you never know if you're talking to someone or if theyre just a figments of your imagination

Ever come in contact with entities?

constantly with shadow people and demons in dark corners

Well I'm gonna have 2 cans of Stella and pop 6 Night Nurse tabs and try completing the Witcher 3. Got another 3 drinks in the fridge.

What should I expect?

get ready for a shit time idiot.
You are fucking yourself hard.
Drink a shit ton of water or youre gonna have a bad time the next few days.

How many mg's of diph per capsule?

You ever converse with them or do you just let them watch over you?

JFC listen to all teh edgelord faggots in here.

I bought a bottle of pure Dyphen pills from the US to help me sleep. They were 50 mg ones. Took 2 before bed, got restless and itchy so took another 2. An hour later I took another 4. Couldnt lay in my bed I felt so hot and fucked up. Took another 8 and lay on my couch with the tv on. Now I had no idea that these things could fuck you up untill I went for a piss...I put the light on in the bog and there were just giant black fuzzy spiders everywhere moving about. They werevin the pan and I was pissing all over them lol. I knew it was a side effect of the pills and wasnt scared as I've done acid etc.

Was a fun discovery of sorts lol

Can u stream urself tripping please let us all watch u decend into madness.

Sometimes i allow the hallucinations to happen and I let them interact with me though, but it is NOT fun. they tease and torment you for hours on end until you try refixing your mind again

They have this in each tab...

Promethazine Hydrochloride 10mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5mg.

I would but i genuinely have the shittiest quality webcam I've ever witnessed

Mine are a bit different I suppose. I ask them about how I should go about escaping into their dimension. There is an underlying malevolence to it all.

So you'll have around 45mg of diph in you, you wont encounter any heavy hallucinations, but you will most likely have some auditory hallucinations, along with feeling a bit drowsy. If you fight the drowsiness then theres a higher possibility of you tripping harder

diph is an EVIL drug, with every sense of the word evil. it is ungodly, wicked, toxic, we can go on with words.

You morons are discussing Zzzquil...

And now so are you.

I hope the wife doesnt hear me screaming "GERALT YOU BIG BLONDE BITCH!! MOOOOVE!! MOOOOOOOVE!!" when I'm baws deep lol

If you find them on this excursion, you should try breaking bread with them. See if there is anything to learn from them.

that'd definitely be an experience haha

will do, i'll be on here until i cant respond or the thread 404's

Baws deep in the Witcher, not my wife to clarify lol

Checked.
But yeah I exvept that yoooor tyoe will get measst.

U wot m8?

i know ecatly what yuuo mean, its been almost 40 minutes and its alreayd effecting my motor abilites

>keyboard becomes swirling mass of Gaelic letters

>gets bad side effects
>decides to double the dose every hour to fix it

How u feeling OP?

I can talk you through the whole thing if you have skype OP very experienced druggy here.

what you've taken?

what's your fav?

ever tried peyote?

Everything I've done in a list:
Weed,Alcohol, LSD, shrooms, molly, ex, coke, countless pills benzos ect., did a few types of cough syrup but mostly dxm, and probably something im forgetting but I've done all these at least more than once at high doses cause I loved getting shit faced off anything I could find. Also peyote has just never been something on my list for a need to do.

Benzos are also my fav. for sure

okay for real now

anyone whos ACTUALLY TAKEN BENNYS

was it just me or was it pretty chill?

Was pretty used to taking valium, so I decided to kick it up a notch taking like 30mg. Then I sort of forgot that I had taken it and so I was sitting there playing ARMA 3 and all of a sudden everything just played in slow motion and I couldn't even understand what was happening. I forgot how to exist and I woke up on my keyboard really sick.

better for effect. do it faggot. we will be watching

would you compare an lsd trip to REALLY high doses of weed?

like when you take a bite of an edible then say fuck it and eat the whole thing and you end up on the couch thinking it's a space ship?

Can't even count how many times I get 'too fucked up' and just sit there thinking how fucked I thought I was lol. The one thing that always saved me from having any bad situations is going into your room and laying in bed. Also water is always essential!

How much did you take?

I've had LSD a few times where I just blasted off because either it was strong or idk lol I'd usually smoke most of the time im tripping but there is some strong stuff out there so be careful what you dose to your experience.

> I forgot how to exist

This made me kek out loud. I've taken a total of about 30 different drugs recreationally so I guess I'm also quite experienced but have been a smack head for the past ~8 years.
I love hallucinogens but mostly prefer downers like herion, benzos etc. Drug of choice is Ketamine.
How is OP or is his keyboard a 'swirling vortex of gaelic letters' and preventing an update?

Fuck off, Joe Rogan

Lol joe rogan is so annoying you know Nathan

Try to have fun.

No, and I hate people who do this. Psychedelics act as partial agonists at serotonin receptors, weed acts on cannibinoid receptors. The effects are not comparable at all. People have this notion (thanks to hollywood) that LSD is all about seeing visuals, moving carpets, breathing walls, intricate patterns, etc. And while yes that is all true, the visuals are honestly just a side note. The change in cognition and intuitive feelings you get from it are what make the experience so mystical. Psychedelics make you transcend the normal realms of thought and alters your perception of literally everything at the most fundamental level. Weed is fun and I love it, but it's so different from a psychedelic experience that it's not even worth trying to compare them. I've heard people try to tell others that acid is like being really high on weed and that's when I knew that they obviously had no idea what acid was actually like.

How easy is ketamine to find? I can get acid, shrooms, MDMA, DMT, pretty much anything but ketamine seems to be the one thing that I've never been offered or heard of anyone having or being on. And since it's a dissociative the closest I can get to understanding the feeling is DXM but I'm well aware they are still very different

From the great Tripwizard, I grant thee the ultimate gift; the Gift of Knowledge

erowid.org/

OP you still with us? Chances are the blurred vision and deprecated motor function is so bad at this point that OP is unable to read, type, or post anything at all.

Yeah, OP just died. 3:59.

Honestly I almost couldn't sleep after reading all the deliriant experience reports, that's just fucking terrifying

As a Sup Forumsritfag it was massively popular, pure and incredibly cheap (£10/g) about 10 years ago. It just depends on what circles you move in, find the hippy-trippy dreadlock raver chicks and you'll get a good source. However the price seems to have gone up by a factor of x4, so good stuff is now £40/g. Makes me long for the 'good old days'.

All drugs do different things for different people, but what got me hooked, like most drugs, is something inexplicable and cannot be defined, I just loved it.... Until I almost totally ruined my bladder because of the known health risks of continued use (totally fine and normal now though).

Good luck OP.

Knowledge is a curse as much as it is a gift

And yet something bottled deep inside wants me to try them out someday... Even though it sounds horrifying and I'm almost guaranteed a negative experience, some sort of primal desire to vanquish the unknown tells me to do it. Fucked up dude, fucked up

You seeing spiders yet?

Seeing spiders? This mother fucker is probably traversing the realms of hell right now, spiders are the least of his worries.

To the paramedics probably attempting to resuscitate OP right now:

>Don't bother, he was an hero for relieving mankind of the heavy burden he put on it.

If he actually overdoses and dies and this thread is discovered I will be so happy

If he's not dead by now, he will be soon.

I did this shit one time in highschool. Never again. I was sitting wathcing a basketball game. Then a fucking bird spider crawled from underneath the palm of my hand to face me.God speed OP. never again

He barely took over a heavy dose...

You realize to meet the LD50 he would have to weigh 1.5kg? I'm pretty sure he weighs more than a can of Pringles

Fucking this

As this is Sup Forums's Sup Forums I guarantee you that he weighs more than the average human so will probably be immune to any lethal effects anyway.
I simply wish for the OP to return to this celestial plane and describe his experience.

Go to raves. Well, if you can find one. East coast scene has been dead for a long time, but I used to get it in liquid vials all the time. Ketahydrochloride ftw.