Yo Sup Forumsros, I think I found something big

Yo Sup Forumsros, I think I found something big

Other urls found in this thread:

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/221081
degeneratestate.org/posts/2016/Jun/30/exploring-the-panama-papers-network/
i.sli.mg/2rBeDx.pngPNG
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/24692?e=true
thewhistleblowers.info/elisana-marie-antoinette-labonte-2014-conspired-to-lainder-money-via-account-at-deutsche-bank/
archive
archive.is/EF9Ol](http://archive.is/EF9Ol)
i.4cdn.org/pol/1480522028208.jpgJPG
directors.findthecompany.co.uk/l/5624719/Ms-Elisana-Marie-Antoinette-Labonte
archive.is/rViV5
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06338326/officers
archive.is/C1qMH))
linkedin.com/in/mikhailkonev
ml.com/mlwm/system/viewfapage.aspx?pageurl=varzigroup))
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06338326/filing-history
panamadb.org/officer/cinthia-julie-alcindor_24352
archive.is/eOY2r))
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/22244))
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/29006
archive.is/fLYF9
countervortex.org/static/proxy.html
archive.is/S6prZ))
globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/181/33626.html
archive.is/3k0O6))
i.imgur.com/lfvtNsi.pngPNG
web.archive.org/web/20161205032117/http://www.harrywelchjr.com/
i.imgur.com/Hf1f97w.pngPNG
i.imgur.com/Bo03W0l.pngPNG
i.imgur.com/Zpjx0sM.pngPNG
i.imgur.com/LjutH1R.pngPNG
i.imgur.com/JkTSI2Z.pngPNG
i.imgur.com/CUu9jNr.pngPNG
ebay.com/usr/cheesybay
i.imgur.com/JIl4Hd7.pngPNG
imgur.com/a/lFHx3
reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
i.imgur.com/EgLDtB2.pngPNG
i.imgur.com/xJ37FbE.pngPNG
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15365
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/240
i.imgur.com/mb76Dse.png)PNG)
i.imgur.com/TKW5GN7.pngPNG
youtube.com/watch?v=DlgEvvG8v6c
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’ve been trying to connect Besta Pizza to Besta World Group, Inc:

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/221081

Besta World Group Inc. Is a intermediary of Sealight Incorporations Limited

So I looked up Sealight incorporations limited, which took me here.

degeneratestate.org/posts/2016/Jun/30/exploring-the-panama-papers-network/

scroll down to this Image.

i.sli.mg/2rBeDx.pngPNG

I looked around for develcan ventures, ltd.

This takes you here:

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/24692?e=true

Ms. Elisana Marie-Antoinette Labonte:

thewhistleblowers.info/elisana-marie-antoinette-labonte-2014-conspired-to-lainder-money-via-account-at-deutsche-bank/

LAUNDERING 240,000,000 MOTHER FUCKING EUROS

www bizdbcouk/company/mayson-development-financial-ltd-06338326/

I found this by Google Imaging this and the thumbnail was for

google /search?q=mayson+development+financial+ltd&client=ubuntu&hs=otS&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPgZmw19DQAhXCj1QKHSGwBx4Q_AUICigD&biw=1351&bih=918

google com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=bounce+ping+pong+bar+and+restaurant&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#channel=fs&q=bounce%20ping%20pong%20bar%20and%20restaurant&tbs=lf_msr:-1,lf:1,lf_ui:9,lf_pqs:EAE&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=51522288,-96254,957&tbm=lcl&rldimm=4506635829646467258

BOUNCE PING PONG BAR RESTAURANT: FARRINGDON

described as “1950s'-style cocktail bar and pizza restaurant with red leather booths and 17 ping pong tables.”

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

archive is/g1q5Q

lots of weird shit on here.

Okay so lets move on to our next lead on the web. The biggest shareholder of develclan ventures

Priscila Lustre Taylor

archive is/Ne36z

“Then, late last month, documents emerged in London concerning Russia's largest tax fraud, an alleged $US230 million heist that led to the untimely deaths of four people and threatens to damage the Russian government.”

''Would you like to add stature and credibility to your company by appointing someone with both an English title and substantial qualifications to your board? Lord Stubbington is available,'' reads a letter circulated by Taylor's wife, Priscila Lustre Taylor.

“The global arms-smuggling network feeds on this frailty, just as it feeds on the cast-off planes and pilots of the former Soviet Union. Adding to the intrigue over the seized flight 4L-AWA in Bangkok was that the Ilyushin-76 transport plane once belonged to a number of notorious international weapons dealers, including Viktor Bout - the so-called ''merchant of death'' and inspiration for the 2005 Hollywood movie Lord of War. The plane's current owner was an entity with headquarters in the United Arab Emirates but operated by Air West Ltd, based in Georgia. Air West had leased the aircraft to a New Zealand firm called SP Trading through a series of bank accounts in Estonia and New York.”

O LAWD

mossofan subscribers ltd.

[archive.is/EF9Ol](http://archive.is/EF9Ol)
EDIT: GRAYSON MANAGEMENT CORP IS REGISTERED IN MOSCOW RUSSIA

"

EDIT 2: i.4cdn.org/pol/1480522028208.jpgJPG

MOSSAC FONSECCA IS A MAJOR DONOR TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

EDIT 3: Bounce Ping Pong is related to Ace Bounce in chicago

Cheryl Mills and sandler worked at the law firm next door to bounce.

maybe this is the 65,000 hot dog white house party we were looking for?

IMPORTANT EDIT: 8ch posters and yourselves have asked how I connected Mayson to all of this. LABONTE

directors.findthecompany.co.uk/l/5624719/Ms-Elisana-Marie-Antoinette-Labonte archive.is/rViV5

I apologize for this fuck up. I was even sitting here staring at my computer screen this morning trying to remember how the fuck I linked it.... need more sleep and more organization

Also, I've been asked about the connection to Besta Pizza and Besta World. Right, at this moment I don't have irrefutable evidence linking this, but if you consider that Besta World links to this massive amounts of money, drug, child and arms laundering thru the Taylors, which just so happens to pop up the thumbnail for Bounce, which just so happens to be nearly identical to Comet Ping Pong (and Ace for that matter), and just so happens to be next to a law firm that Cheryl Mills used to work at with Sandler, that just so happens to have a place next door to it called Besta Pizza, that just so happens to be owned by a Qatari with pedo symbols in the logo, then I have a bridge to sell.

PS. Mayson's director is a russian registered in Moscow.

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06338326/officers (archive.is/C1qMH)) Mikhail Konev

Google'd Mikhail Konev: Merrill Lynch, BoA LinkedIN. GREATER ATLANTA AREA. Atlanta is the child trafficking capital of America.

linkedin.com/in/mikhailkonev < Mayson Director born in 1978. I don't have a LinkedIn to see if this is the same guy.

"Mikhail began his professional career at the age of 17, in his hometown of Volgograd, Russia. There he worked with U.S, Canadian, Italian, German and French citizens as interpreter and travel coordinator. Mikhail studied at the Virginia Military Institute and the Georgia State University and received his bachelor's degree in Business and Economics. Prior to Merrill Lynch, Mikhail was a founder and managing partner of a company specializing in export sales. Mikhail joined Merrill Lynch in 2012; he possesses strong interpersonal and analytical skills and focuses on simplifying the financial lives of clients through the creation of customized investment strategies, financial analysis and personal guidance. Mikhail resides in Midtown, Atlanta and in his free time he enjoys exploring new food and drink venues, attending local festivals, cooking for friends and family and spending hot summer days on a lake." - (ml.com/mlwm/system/viewfapage.aspx?pageurl=varzigroup))

FILING INFORMATION OF FORMER DIRECTORS : beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06338326/filing-history

"14 Oct 2014 Appointment of Mr Mikhail Konev as a director on 10 August 2013 View PDF (2 pages) 14 Oct 2014 Termination of appointment of Elisana Marie-Antoinette Labonte as a director on 10 August 2013 View PDF (1 page)"

Before Labonte, the director was Cinthia Julia Alcindor

27 Aug 2013 Termination of appointment of Cinthia Julie Alcindor as a director on 9 August 2013

panamadb.org/officer/cinthia-julie-alcindor_24352 (archive.is/eOY2r))

Before Alcindor, the founder was Alfred Brewster.

10 Aug 2011 Termination of appointment of Alfred Brewster as a director (offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/22244)) < more panama leaks. most shell companies have a registered address in moscow russia

ALFRED Brewster is a Director of Artemis Group - A major shareholder is Billy Rautenbach, who is linked to GREEN investments in Zimbabwe. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee member' Bill Clinton and his involvement with Zimbabwe?! Rautenbach has direct dies to ROBERT MUGABE.

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/29006 archive.is/fLYF9 < wiki

countervortex.org/static/proxy.html (archive.is/S6prZ))

" A few notable businessmen said to be calling the shots in Shaba are American Maurice Tempelsman, Zimbabwean Billy Rautenbach, South African Marc Rich, British John Bredenkamp, Swede Adolph Lundin and Jean Raymond Boulle.

Tenke Mining, owned by Swedish mining magnate Lundin is one of some 15 multinational mining companies partnered with GECAMINES in Shaba. Lundin is called a longtime associate of George HW Bush; African Confidential reported in 1997 that the ex-president telephoned Mobutu on Lundin's behalf after the dictator had threatened to terminate a mining contract.

Pardoned by outgoing President Clinton for tax-evasion charges, Marc Rich operates the Swiss-based Glencore company. "

globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/181/33626.html (archive.is/3k0O6))

"Katanga's militias and racketeering are connected to criminal networks of businessmen, including Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe, Billy Rautenbach, John Bredenkamp, and Marc Rich. U.S. diamond magnate Maurice Tempelsman has profited from Katanga concessions since the Kennedy era. Lawrence Devlin, the old CIA station chief of Lubumbashi under Eisenhower, maintained Tempelsman's criminal rackets with direct ties to Zaire's former President Mobutu, and was subsequently employed by Tempelsman (16).

all done, what do you think Sup Forumsros?

Cummit
Ding-Dong
Pizza

ITT: unchecked mental illness

I've only had time to skim over this because I'm masturbating but how does this all link to comet ping pong and better yet have those symbols (the child molester symbols) been verified that they are actually symbols the fuckers use.

becasue i believe this shit goes to the top if Savile could do it anybody could but I just cant tell whos lying

OP here, about cormet I got this :Comet Ping Pong shooter has previously lived in Haiti and his father worked as an executive director for Protect-A-Child, a non-profit organization to prevent abuse and abduction of children.
You can find the information about his father on his personal website: www.harrywelchjr.com

Here's a screenshot taken from the shooter's CouchSurfing profile: i.imgur.com/lfvtNsi.pngPNG

How much more can we find out about this clusterfuck of an investigation and keep putting it down to coincidence?

**EDIT 1: ** A commenter just notified me that HarryWelchJr.com has now been taken down. This was up and active only a few minutes ago. People have acted quickly to get this taken down. You can see what WAS on this site here: web.archive.org/web/20161205032117/http://www.harrywelchjr.com/

Anybody notice the email and company name?

"Forever Young Productions P.O. Box 5039 Salisbury, NC 28147 (980) 234-2995 [email protected]"

jesus, this shit is otherworldly op. good research man

This shit is already old. Media has already managed to make a joke out of it, to make you faggots think it wasnt real

Back to /pol..........
/b is for trap , rate my cock and roll breads...

I'm not disturbed easily. There's no way to say "I've been here for years and I've seen shit" without sounding like a newfag, but I have been here a long time, and I have seen some pretty fucked up shit and not really been bothered by it.

This shit is horrifying.

I've been reading up on it for a couple days now and I wish I hadn't. These are things that I do not want to know.

just doing my thing.
this goes way deeper, I've found so many more proof and stories that you wouldn't believe it

You're right , I don't believe it

didn't read shit but this seems interesting

Jesus

Has anybody contacted David icke?
He can write a new book about pizza ...hahahahahahahakekekekekek

what more do you want to know?
Sasha/Anita Lord is the music performance booker at Comet Pizza, she is close friends with the musicians of satanic Heavy Breathing and linked in the "friends" tab of Comet's website. Due to hacked emails, we are able to see a correspondence between her and a Dave Stone asking for a reference for "Richard Windsor." i.imgur.com/Hf1f97w.pngPNG

Upon further research "Richard Windsor is the known alias of ex CLINTON FOUNDATION board member Lisa P. *Jackson i.imgur.com/Bo03W0l.pngPNG .

“Dave Stone” / “David Flintstone” who calls himself a "poobah" is the owner of the very odd website www.daveflintstone.com where the only image is Mr. Potatohead.

The site is registered to a Dave Stone, the same owner of a site known as islanddistilers.com The site also lists him as proprietor i.imgur.com/Zpjx0sM.pngPNG EDIT: fixed link.

In the emails, a bizarre message regarding "sleeping partners" includes the .jpeg of mr. potato head once again as a supposed sleep partner option. i.imgur.com/LjutH1R.pngPNG

Through his emails he is linked to a "Biff Skippman,” a self professed “grand poobah.”

His Facebook is equally odd as it contains a bizarre bio with the image of Mr. Potatohead. HE STATES HE IS IN HAWAII. It also states that he is the owner of the "Cheesybay" company. He makes multiple references to supplying cheese in terms of code. i.imgur.com/JkTSI2Z.pngPNG i.imgur.com/CUu9jNr.pngPNG

Upon research, cheesy bay was an eBay account selling used *faulty drives for high prices with raging customer reviews. ebay.com/usr/cheesybay

Here’s what it all starts to come together… i.imgur.com/JIl4Hd7.pngPNG
continued

No, I would actually. I have no doubt in my mind that this is exactly what it looks like.

A guy came on here claiming to be an FBI analyst to warn us about the Clinton Foundation six months ago.

>imgur.com/a/lFHx3

I figured money laundering, protection racket type stuff. I never imagined they were abducting, fucking, and slaughtering children.

Would be nice if people actually put some creativity into naming a scandal something other than fucking everything with "-gate" attached to it.

if that wasn’t crazy enough, i cross referenced this all against voat and reddit and came across something HUGE. (I am completely covered in goose bumps and actually feel afraid at this point) I found this reddit thread: reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/ Please give this a read then share in my terror. 577 Pakala St, Honolulu 96825 when searched shows a result for DAVE STONE AND ISLAND DISTILLERS…

THE REDDIT USER SPECIFICALLY MENTIONS HER CONCERNS ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND HER BOSS’S ACTIVITY AS CHEESYBAY.

FURTHER IN THE PICS, THE REDDIT USER POSTED THIS: i.imgur.com/EgLDtB2.pngPNG THAT MOUNTAIN RIDGE AND GROUP OF HOMES IS IDENTICAL TO THAT IN THE PICTURE ABOVE I POSTED OF ISLAND DISTILLERS AND DAVE FLINTSTONE. IS THIS THE HAWAII HOT DOG STAND PODESTA WAS TALKING ABOUT??

577 Pakala Street Honolulu, HI Find on map >> Show street view

Owner: B P BISHOP TRUST ESTATE

What is this trust and why does it own this property??
It turns out it also owns 587 paluka as well a huge amount of other land. according to my research, “The Bishop Estate is the largest private property owner in the state of Hawaii, governed by five trustees who are each paid more than $800,000. annually. With assets of around $10 billion, it is one of the richest private charities in the world, whose sole beneficiary is the Kamehameha Schools, located in the heights above Honolulu with a student body of only about 3,200.”
continued

Heres the weird part; “ The governor of the state of Hawaii appoints the Supreme Court justices and also provides the names of candidates to be considered for the lucrative Bishop Estate Trustee position. Because of this cozy relationship between the government and the estate, the coveted trustee position, over time, became a plum for Hawaii's Democrat machine insiders. For over fifty years the Democrats have ruled Hawaii. " It is the longest running continuous political machine in U.S. history." Says political commentator David Broder Being accountable to no one and in control of so much wealth and power, for so long, the trustees festered with greed and arrogance. Honolulu Weekly, Hawaii's alternative news weekly, raised a red flag in editorials and cartoons as early as 1991 but the mainstream media, always in support of the local government and the status quo, were relatively quiet until 1997 when corruption at the estate became so transparent as to be undeniable. On August 9, 1997, a small group of prominent Hawaii activists, published a newspaper article titled, "Broken Trust" which called for the removal of all but one of the trustees and urged the state to investigate. An investigation was conducted by the state attorney general and also by the IRS. On May 7, 1999, Probate Judge, Kevin Chang ordered the trustees temporarily removed after the IRS threatened to revoke the estate's tax-exempt status. By December 13, 1999, all five of the Bishop Estate Trustees had either resigned or were permanently removed by court order.”

And according to a NY TIMES article, “A Hawaiian educational trust is investing $250 million into the Goldman Sachs Group, the parent company of Goldman, Sachs & Company, the companies announced yesterday. The trust will get a stake in Goldman of more than 5 percent,’ Goldman officials said.”

contnued

Here's another one from October.

THEY OWN 5% OF GOLDMAN SACHS AND ARE DEMOCRAT POLITICAL POWER MACHINE. i.imgur.com/xJ37FbE.pngPNG

Now get this: I cross reference “Dave Stone” through wiki leaks with respect to Clinton and Podesta and find a possible smoking gun. There are several mentions made to a “Dave Stone,” one is clearly deceased as references to his funeral are mentioned (active duty). BUT there is mentions in HRC’s calendar for a PRIVATE MEETING w/ DAVE STONE. wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15365

This is obviously a separate person than the Dave Stone who was deceased due to the dates. This obviously requires more investigation but in a seperate message Dave Stone is is connected to an LLC. that has some programs regarding HUMAN TRAFFICKING. This is a correspondence directly to HRC. ( wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/240 ) Dace Stone’s name is attached to Stone Harbour, LLC who is mentioned in the email for their work with human trafficking. But a closer inspection of this LLC only shows three properties. One of which seems to be featured in Comet’s link to Panda Head Mag’s bizarre video from issue 7 titled, “CVLT.” No work regarding human trafficking is mentioned unless of course, their work is not against trafficking…

contionued

David Stone/ Dave Flintstone seems to tie all these parties together, a “Hawaii Connection” of sorts; he is in contact with Comet, HRC, and seemingly Podesta’s Hot Dog Stand. More research is required on all these but holy shit guys this is huge. We al need to do more research into Stone Harbour, BP BISHOP TRUST, suspected recruiter “Sasha” Lord, and this Hawaii Location. Is this where they are keeping the children? more research into it is required, maybe we can talk to the Reddit user? She’s a direct source. the Images she posted raise so many concerns and tie a lot more together.(i.imgur.com/mb76Dse.png)PNG) Notice the box is the bottom right?

Well: ](i.imgur.com/TKW5GN7.pngPNG )

We are beginning to see past all the deception and completely uncover their ring of pedophilia, lies, murder and evil.

I know I am dropping a lot out there but this needs to be spread and researched and completely pulled apart to see where this takes us.

We need to be coordinating with whoever will listen. Fact check everything and then share wherever you can. Remember, they will use the slightest mistake to discredit all of us. Help me make sure that doesn’t happen. We can be the ones to put these people away and to bring these kids home.

Tl;dr.
Can someone give me the short version of what pizza gate is?

>[
hillary is running a international child sex ring with other top politicians and a shadow goverment

“What pasta are you doing?” People have gone mad for this, saying you can’t do pasta, it’s obviously a reference to pre-teen penetration. Well yes you can i.e. “What pasta are you doing John?” “Me? Oh I thought I would do a lasagne seeing as you are doing ravioli in a clam sauce.”
What sort of rich person uses three month old pasta? That’s another red flag apparently. The email is in the context of being snowed in “Ice encased wiper...” so maybe, just maybe, they had some in the freezer? You can keep stuff for longer in a freezer.
Most articles start, “The evidence is circumstantial until you apply the context.” YOU (the author of these articles) have supplied the context – you just decided that they were guilty and looked for confirmation rather than evidence of a crime. To put it lightly, this is totally ass backwards.
This employs circular logic = we know they are guilty, we just need to piece together the evidence. Therefore anything unusual is indicative of a crime – because we know they are guilty of such acts. How can you claim guilt before you have convincing proof? Isn’t that putting the cart before the horse?
The “Code” does not work when the emails are placed in context; it becomes very clear that they are talking about food and nothing more. Many sites say the words are used in such a way that they make no sense unless they refer to children. Firstly, doesn’t that defeat the point of a code and secondly, no they don’t, especially when you read the replies and not just two sentences of an email thread.
The “Code” does not work on several self-contained messages, i.e. it contradicts itself.
Even the "most damning" email seems to be nonsensical.

check this also, youtube.com/watch?v=DlgEvvG8v6c

Sounds legit......not

‘Spread false defeat to gain public sympathy; or false accusation and then arrange for it to be exposed as such – so the accuser will forever be treated with suspicion.’

here

I'll take "die große Lüge" for five hundred, please, Alex.

I found the onion pizza request site , just pervs looking for porno

Perhaps this all explains why Sup Forums mods are so twitchy about photos of small-breasted women. They serve to heighten behavioral contrast between the powerful and the regular folks.