Pizzagate debunked by CNN, but stands as a reminder of the harmful and even violent impact of fake news on the internet

Pizzagate debunked by CNN, but stands as a reminder of the harmful and even violent impact of fake news on the internet.

money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html

Millions of people have read about a crazy conspiracy theory called "Pizzagate." An untold number of them actually believe it. One person apparently took matters into his own hands and showed up to the pizza place that the conspiracy theorists say is at the center of the web with guns.

No one was injured at Comet Ping Pong, the Washington restaurant, on Sunday afternoon, but the armed confrontation showed the offline, real-life consequences of online lies.

While conspiracy theories are nothing new, Internet echo chambers are making the deceptions more powerful and more pernicious. The world wide web provides easy access to the truth -- but makes it equally easy to wall off the facts and soak up fictions instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/fake-trump-quotes-africans-social-media_us_582b50c3e4b0aa8910bd1d9e
money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is it fake?

Thanks for getting the word out. People especially on sites like these need to be aware that spreading fake news has consequences and they can be held accountable.

Did you read the article? Pizzagate is fake news being spread on internet sites like this one.

>CNN
>Controlled by the Clintons
Right, fake.

Pizzagate's sources come from the Wikileaks dumb
Wikileaks is an arm of the Russian government
Russian hacking has been widely attributed to the glitches that allowed Trump to take Pennsylvania and carry the electoral college by a technicality.

How do you know it's fake? Which specific claims made by the pizzagate people have been debunked, and based on what evidence?

clinton news network declares news harmful to clintons is fake

Trump supporters tears will be delicious come December 19 when GRC takes the electoral college in a landslide

And tell me how, pray, did Hillary win her states with so little votes without any suspicion? Project Veritas is a thing. Illegals voted. 3 millions of them. Bet they didnt vote for Trump.

>mom I believe russian propaganda on the internet
>mom its not a phase mom

You are pathetic.

Guilty as fuck Rodham Clinton?

1. Computer scientists agree that Russian hacking was behind the states that went to Trump.
2. These states went to trump despite all the polls and models predicting otherwise, lending credence to point 1

These are the facts. Sorry kiddo

Any proof?

Ad hominem. And you haven't actually answered, or really even addressed, my question.

If you guys hate the russians why didnt you ship the fuck to crimea and fight them when there was shit going down? Or are you too fat to be under the cargo weight limit for those army airplanes?

Fuck off to Sup Forums

Copying and pasting russian propaganda doesn't entitle you to a response from adults, kiddo

Kek. Weird how zero successful and well-adjusted adults believe this BS pizzagate trope. Only kids and/or basement dwelling neckbeard losers that'll be earning $60K for the rest of their miserable lives

1.Computer scientists funded by who?
2. As much as your fake statistics showed a certain thing, they were still fake. Votes were cast, counted, and the result was trump.
Get over it you babies.

Okay serious question, what the fuck are we gonna do now that the media is shitting its pants to get more views?

Seconding.

Or until they are put in prison for participating in cyber warfare against the United States of America by spreading Russian-linked propaganda online. It is more serious than they realize.

Stfu Russian shill. This is America; we hate Russia and we always will. GTFO you jello-soft commie pinko FUCK. You think the ruskies want peace? FUCK NO. You're just low T enough to fall for their psy-ops, targeted specifically at low intelligence and low income rural fucks.

CNN would never spread fake news.

If it's not true, it should be trivial to explain why.

Not him, but private and governmental agencies alike. That includes independent consultants. Babby feel bad bc he was outsmarted by a Russian hacker? Stay mad, loser

There talking about it on NPR right now

:stopfruitfucking:

the retard who showed up there was obviously a btard pro trum alt right moron. they are the only ones stupid enough to actually believe in conspiracy theories. just like their orange leader.

(((CNN))) is debunking something oh vey you really should listen to it, goy

Except this is a fake CNN screen cap. I read Fox, BBC and CNN daily, and this never happened. You or one of your Sup Forums butt buddies made it. It's not even the right font you fucking Sup Forumstards.

>said

That's opinion, or conjecture, not fact. Journalism 101. Of course, if you knew this, you wouldn't be so easily swayed by fake news propaganda from foreign governments. Fkn sheep.

This photoshop was made in Russia, notice how they cannot spell borders. You are actually committing a very serious offense by aiding an enemy of the United States in a cyber warefare campaign against the United States. Do you realize this?

Japan learned an important lesson
Saddam Hussein learned an important lesson
and soon, Putin and all his trolls will learn the same lesson.

>pro trum

What exactly is a "pizza-related map handkerchief"?

Ad hominem all over that. Theres no argument there. Putin stated numerous times he does not want to fight the US.

I know the media is trying really hard to associate Trump's win with "fake news" but everyone sees right through it.

If you really wanted to though, you could easily prove that there is more fake news about conservatives out there than liberals. Like, without a fucking doubt.

There's so much, even Huffpo had to address it:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/fake-trump-quotes-africans-social-media_us_582b50c3e4b0aa8910bd1d9e

WE'RE NOT GOING TO WAR WITH RUSSIA! KNOCK IT OFF!

AND STOP FUCKING KIDS!

MUH RUSSIANS
THEY ARE SO BAD!
SEND HELP!
OMG RUSSIA IS HITLER
DONATE TO MY PATREON

It must be hard work to avoid facts, and intentionally believe lies every day. I don't know how you people do it.

Not an offense dipshit, he's using his free speech. Calling that an offence is an assault to a basic right of the people of the United States. Whos the real anti-american now?

>the media is trying really hard to associate Trump's win with "fake news" but everyone sees right through it.
>but everyone sees right through it.
>everyone sees

Unless you're a low intelligent Trump supporter. Duh.

The first amendment does not protect a person who is using a public utility to attack the legitimacy of American democracy with weaponized propaganda from a sworn enemy of the United States.

ITT the "Russians" expose the evil, corrupt american politican once again

As an american...thank you..."Russia"

1. What "computer scientists" have said "Russian hacking was behind the states Trump won"? Source? Of course you don't have one because it's bullshit.

2. "All the polls and models predicting otherwise." First off, ALL the polls and models didn't predict Hillary to win. Second, you're a fucking tool if you can't wrap your head around the "silent majority" that didn't bothering arguing with liberal dipshits like yourself and, instead, simply let their vote speak for them instead of hearing some no-life-experience-having dipshit college faggot scream "racist, bigot, misogynist!" for the 1000th time when it's not true.

These are facts. Sorry kiddo.

This is all fun and games though asshole, do you even know where you are? This is Sup Forums, posting "ooh russian hackers, stolen votes" in here is stupid. It sucks that so many people waste their time here, myself included, but hey, nothing better to do. Or so i think.

>racist, bigot, misogynist

Except you are all those things, don't even lie.

what the fuck is pizzagate, or what is it supposed to be if its fake I guess?

If you're going to act like you're an authority on the subject, at least get the grammar correct. You are missing a comma in the second paragraph.

>the center of the web with guns

The center of the web has guns? Neat.

People like you made trump win. Thank you.

>debunked by CNN
So we were right all along.

Cant bother with grammar when you're crying hysterically cause trump won.

Implying telling someone exactly what they are is going to change their vote. Either you support white nationalism and general retardation or you don't.

Wisconsin's recounts ended up in more Trump votes and Michigan's voting system is 100% paper and unconnected to the internet, dumbfuck. That leaves Pennsylvania which isn't enough to win $hitlery the electoral college. The cunt lost fair and square. Get over it.

>money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html
dumb ass that article doesnt proof anything. you fucking retard! all it said was it's fake, no evidence. Jesus go kill yourself you fat cunt.

I fail to see the debunking aspect of the article. It just says it's "obviously untrue"

Pizzagate provides evidence, CNN uses shitty rhetoric.

Pizza gate 1
CNN 0

top kek

This thread in a Nutshell

Cucks: ITS THE RUSSIAN YOU RACIST!
WIKI LEAKS? RUSSIAN
INFO ONLINE? RUSSIAN
YOU BELIVE IN THAT? YOU RUSSIANS

Sup Forums: Just look at the thing we found.. geez

People who think like that are retarded. Claiming that voters fall into black and white categories is stupid because its not like trump voters are bad and hillary voters are good or the other way around. People like you make the human race look like a disgrace.

>Pizzagate debunked by CNN

Feel free to post one single claim or piece of evidence they debunked, faggot.

We should have said this earlier. I just didnt bother to read the article.
>Dont want them shekels to influence me

There's no evidence to debunk. Everything is conjecture based on assumptions, rather than empirical proof of any wrongdoing. Pizza, arcades, and eccentric art? Must be a satanic child rape ring, and not just hipsters being nostalgic.

Here's a better question: What specifically has been proven by pizzagaters?

Trump was the exact opposite of what you are. A retard cry-baby who bitches and moans at every failure he has failing to take responsibility for himself and blames phantom things like "institutional racism" yet can't provide any real evidence of "institutional racism."

Trump was the opposite of that. So yes, you caused Trump to win. People are tired of cry babies like you.

I guess the world is run by the Russians, according to the leftists.

Funny that if it really were, the world wouldn't be such a fucked up place. A bit more repressive, perhaps, but less...you know, dystopian.

Ignore them they are sheeple

/thread

"low intelligent Trump supporter"

I rest my case.

trump is the worst crybaby in the history of crybabies

Nice argument friendo :^)
Sage and move on lads

kek is in your service good sir

Some kind of inside joke, most likely.

Internet: Pizzagate is a thing. Here's a massive dump of evidence, links to said evidence, and screencaps+photos of evidence.

CNN: It's all fake news.

Internet: That's a bold claim. Feel free to explain why all of that evidence is 'fake news'

CNN: Because it's fake news and hurts people.

Internet: None of the evidence is fake, and you can see it all clearly laid-out for yourself. We even provided source. Please tell me why any of what is not only real, but even out in the open for you to verify yourself, is fake. How did you come to the conclusion this is fake in any way whatsoever?

CNN: We don't have to it's fake lol go b2sleep

This, Trump was largely a protest candidate for a lot of people. Fuck liberals and sjws and their pandering bullshit, I know I'm not gonna like Trump, but seriously, fuck those guys

This has literally become a "I'm gonna do this out of spite motherfucker, fuck you" kind of thing now. And STILL, they refuse to learn or accept any of that.

This might well be the death keel of the left and our slide into some sort of dictatorship, and ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT LEFTISTS. Jesus fuck, you fuckers cause so much trouble.

That some high ranking individuals are using words and terms that they shouldnt really know about, have ties to satanist cults and pedophilia, child trafficking and more ateocious things that a normal human would get sickened by.
Course you hipster fuckers can go right ahead and drink urine semen and blood.

60 grand isn't bad.

Doesn't matter who I am, you wouldn't even believe me.

You've been played so hard, you don't even know. Shut down a few pages, leave some "breadcrumbs", get someone to "act" upon the conspiracy, support the fake news agenda.

something obvious doesn't need to be proven, it just is.

A small girls handkerchief with a map print, probably a cartoony map or something.

Besta pizza which is next door has a child predator secret symbol in it's logo, which is about as far as 'concrete' as the whole conspiracy gets. They have since removed it, though.

point out what is so obvious then cunt?? then everyone will admit to being wrong. You see too us it is obvious they are talking in code for something???

Which lies? Do you avoid the fact the real misogynist is Hillary Clinton? She has a proven track record of it. Her husband is a rapist, he had to fork over money for his actions, she defended his rapist actions. She also defended a child rapist when she was an attorney.

She's a demagogue, she was for a "barrier" as she called it, now she is not. She was against gay marriage in NYC and now she is not.

She went into politics completely broke, and left the white house completely broke.

Until she became secretary of state and started charging almost $1,000,000 for her husbands "speeches" (bribes)

From 2000, to now, she's become a centimillionaire, do you really think it's because her husband speaks so eloquently?

This

Bill's half retarded, other half is just Bill.

Nice strawman. I really hope you're getting paid to be this stupid. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to send stupid people like you to death camps. If this goes on for 15 years or longer, I'm going to make it my life's mission to eradicate anybody with a sub-120 IQ.

Brainless shills will ignore this.

>muh fake news

CNN is shit. Pure liberal, Soros owned shit and lies.
CNN makes Pravda look like hacks

Wait till the Pedo ring in D.C. Leads to the one in Hollywood.

Oh nice, that sure shows what kind of supporters hillary has :) meanwhile a lot of normal human beings voted for trump.

Not only that, but Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate in this whole election, yes far more worse than Trump.

Never in America has there been as much corruption in such a high-level of government as Hillary Clinton.

Never has the media tried this hard, huffing and puffing, to drag a corrupted washed up old hag across the finish line often overlooking incredibly major betrayals of public trust.

see

Which symbol is that? Why do you know this? Who uses that symbol otherwise?

And the retard racist bigots come out of the woodworks. Go back to your moonshine shacks you dumb hicks.

Did you know that one of the first people to push pizzagate on twitter (on Nov 3rd he day it broke on Reddit) was Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, career US Army intelligence officer and incoming National Security Advisor to the President.

>CNN
opinion discarded

Wow a rational post, nice.

>Here's a better question: What specifically has been proven by pizzagaters?

1. The owner wears a shirt to a gay sex party that says "I love Children" in French
2. The owner posts comments about ''fun'' with obvious innuendo alongside uploaded pictures of children with their hands bound, holding cash, having a price tag on them, and many others.
3. The pizza place is literally covered with art created by a person who is known for painting pictures of children being raped. And no - not pictures that are 'open to interpretation' like the Podesta ones - she paints scenes that are objectively depicting sex with children. Look it up for yourself.
4. A 'family friendly' pizza joint with cocks and "fuck" drawn/written all over the bathrooms and even a message about fucking on the menu
5. Owner is one of the 50 most powerful people in DC. Why? For political contributions of money? He's not in the top 50 of annual income for businesses in DC, so how could he even afford to be?
5. The restaurant and surrounding business used pedo symbolism known to be used for such purposes by the FBI, as clearly shown in the wikileaks internal documents. (And immediately re-did their logo, of course)
6. Multiple news outlets, upon hearing the story break, IMMEDIATELY run statements saying how all of what you see and hear about pizzagate is fake news - despite demonstrating absolutely ZERO reasoning as to why any of it is untrue, and providing ZERO explaination as to why their claim is true.

^ And that's just what I wrote out off the top of my head as quickly as possible. There's far more. FAR more. And yes - you can very easily find it all yourself with a simple google search.

Lies Fake News YOU retard, You are the reason people voted for Trump , trying to spread false rumors of respectable intelligent people like Flynn

>I read Fox, BBC and CNN daily

good goy

You fail to see the point. Your Ad Hominem attacks with no foundation are seriously pissing people off.

Do you realize you're causing more racial divide? YOU'RE CAUSING PEOPLE TO HATE YOU BECAUSE ALL YOU FUCKING DO IS CALL PEOPLE RACIST

People are tired of it, you can't provide any evidence, you can't provide any facts, you can't take responsibility for your failures majoring in lesbian dance theory and complaining when nobody hires you, you support the stealing of other people's money as handouts, and you don't provide any solutions to any problems.

All you do is blame other people without evidence.

This helps nobody.

America has turned into a place where if somebody doesn't agree with you, you're either a racist, misogynist, bigot, transphobic, homophobic, or all of them all at once.

The response to logic is now baseless insults and accusations. America is tired of it, and now Trump has won.