What music player does Sup Forums use?

What music player does Sup Forums use?
Pic unrelated

windows media player

That was fucking fast

Foobar2000

Spotify by I wish I could find a way to nearly integrate it into foobar2k somehow.

Foobar2000 for Windows
Ncmpcpp for Linux
Blackplayer EX for Android

Looked into it, seems pretty neato

The legend XMPlay.

VLC

Trying out the newest version of itunes. I usually use an older version. I only put a bit of music in the library at a time so it's easier to keep organized. Right now I have mostly Black Metal in there? Should I kill myself for using apple stuff?

I'm using Beemusic

and VLC for android, I'm looking for a better android player that can play Apple Loseless and Flac

itunes. i love the minimalist design of foobar but its super unreliable and keeps deleting all of my playlists

BlackPlayer or RocketPlayer

What do anons here use for OSx that isnt iTunes?

itunes ofc, the only Sup Forums-approved music player

Rhythimbox

My stereo you millennial fucks

black player didn't workt good with the Apple loseless files, ill try rocket player, thanks

Blackplayer EX on android and VLC on pc.

no, you should kill yourself for listening to mostly black metal and having only 36 gb of music

based winamp reporting in

I have a few hundred more gb
I said I only put a little bit in the library at a time
Learn to read

i seriously hope you're not using itunes on windows user

I am lmao. I'm on windows 7. This is my favorite part about it. You have a better idea? I only have 320 kbps mp3's so I don't need anything fancy for flac or whatever. I tried vlc and it's shit. I only use that for movies.

i use foobar that i customized a long time ago but i wouldn't recommend it because it looks like shit out of the box
i've heard good things about musicbee though maybe you should look into that

I use foobar to convert flac to mp3 haha it looks really confusing. I have never been into flac. I don't have space for that anyway. I mean sometimes I listen to 192 kbps and I don't even care. Super millennial fag I guess

Musicbee for Windows, Poweramp on Android

only thing that outed you as a millenial fag was that self depreciation shit
flac isn't that important there's always a few elitists when these threads pop up
i personally keep my favourite albums in flac but v0 is the best when it comes to quality/file size ratio

Figured I would say it before someone else did. "Eww you're not listening to FLAC Vinyl rips bla blah faggot" Yeah I grew up with MP3 and I'm not interested in switching to anything else yet. My headphones aren't that great anyway

I like barebones foobar desu

ncmpcpp with spotify feeding to it.

Foobar all day

musicbee

Used winamp for years. Loved it. Now im on to musicbee. Closest thing i could find to winamp

(You)!! HAHA! Here's that reply you were itchin for ya fuckin dork!!

I use MusicBee, and I really like it

looks like 2002 called

wut?

I've been using cmus for a long time but i'm thinking of switching because my collection is getting too big.

its ugly

post musicbee skins

Never stopped using Winamp

foobar2k on Windows ever since I got bored of Musicbee's bloat and Poweramp + Material Dark theme on android.
pic related is my setup using Eole

do you guys stream music on your phone?

Only through spotify

winamp

probably would have switched to foobar if I really cared, but at the same time winamp still plays everything I throw at it, so why bother?

Pic related keeps FUCKING pausing itself, how do i make the torture stop?

went from WindowsMP to Spotify to MusicBee to Foobar

It's a nice thing to put my autism into, and also i don't have to worry about shit like organising files or searching for lyrics

Could be your headphones

what's the best music player for macs?

something wrong with your keyboard or whatever input method you're using?

itun nigga