Africans are truly the master race to rule the owrld. They are smarter, faster...

Africans are truly the master race to rule the owrld. They are smarter, faster, stronger and more durable than ANY other race, and they have the biggest dicks to boot! Stating any other race's feats come anywhere close to that of the Africans is simple delusion. So, Sup Forums..... won't you join me in spreading the word around this world that bieng human is being Black? Or are you a sissy small limp-dicked little whiteboy cuck supremacist coward?

Then how come niggers are so retarded and only able to build mud huts?

said the nigger slave ... DAMN IT TOBY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PICK THAT COTTON!

> Smarter

Sickle cells make them even immune against malaria

>smarter
>durable
>stronger
>Niggers

kekd when i saw

>smarter

Burn the coal,
lose your soul.

Well, yeah. Chimpanzees don't accomplish much. Niggers still can't compare to actual humans, though.

Why do whitebois even exist kill yo selves

Smarter? I don't know about that one bud. Luckily for us white folk thats all that matters and has ever mattered. We still own you and we always will and there's nothing you'll ever be able to do about it.

This thread is tiresome. At least come from a different angle.

Would love to see black men fuck/rape my gorgeous skinny white wife.

She would hate it. But I'd love to see the look on her face

>smart
>still didnt invented simple things like wheel
>Smarter than any other race

Fk you niggerboy you can joke Like this about the americans but not with us asians. Fkin fag come to mexico and build the wall and use your corpse for it like the chinese. Fk you i hope a octopus rapes you with whaledick

not religion ruling the owrld Type master. smarter, faster, and there will be more than some, I'll Type durable largest bird the other Boot! the other performances, the only indication Type Come anywhere close to religion simple illusion. or then, or b. I am only human she joins the black only as bieng words when the world was from the fields if you care about this? are you sissy, a coward or a cuck and racism soft whiteb "?

Thats an actress and they did this for the tv show you nigg

Im black and can tell your bait is bad because it stinks of boredom.

Oh please you were just paid to spread propaganda..

>saying niggers are smarter than any other race is fucking retarded, you cant use those words together

Why don't you just admit that you're a faggot who wants black dick in his mouth then kill yourself.

>Africans
>Masters

Nice try. Better luck next time.

So are blacks a master race or are they oppressed? You gotta pick one, bud.

Always the same bait to spread racism...
Again

and again
and again... Fuck you Sup Forums

"Smarter" are enslaved for hundreds of years and have to be saved by whites

why do black guys always need a cock ring even to get half assed erections?

No one can suck white cock like a negro man can. Those lips feel amazing around my shaft. I'm serious. I caress that nappy head while I'm bursting down his throat. I'm not even gay, but i can't pass up a nigger blow job.

>They are smarter, faster, stronger and more durable than ANY other race,

That sickle cell is a bitch aint it? jeebus... must suck to be nigger

Don't Sup Forums get tired of making these thread daily?

Blackanon here. Ask me anything.

>Africans are truly the master race to rule the owrld.
If this is true, then why is there a whole campaign trying to convince people that black lives even matter?

There is a LOT of people trying to convince others that black lives matter. Why is this?

A true master race doesn't need to extol it's virtues trying to convince people it needs to be able to survive. It rules the world and doesn't beg for approval.

kek... master race and they can' even feed themselves lol

This, you don't lobby and market being superior, you just are and no amount of lobbying and marketing will really change it.

Funny thing is, slavery with the whites, there was slavery with their own race, btw, and *buying* the best and biggest guys/grills from Africa made blacks to be who they are today. No slavery, no sports.

>muh dick

Top kek

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEEET

HOL UP

>Equality Fact #8
>just fucking drops that 51% there, no explanation

im ded

>blacks are the best
>you're a supremacist

Oh the irony

Why do you keep doing this? Is it a fetish thing? Are you race baiting? Everyone knows it's bullshit.
Make sure to sage these threads

Ummmm....wut?

How low your IQ has to be to make some shit like this is really sad.

Kek

....just pathetic

Competitions and world records show the world's smartest, strongest and most durable men are all white, and a white man has the world record biggest benis. I'll give you the fastest, because they have evolved to run away from the police.

this should be national event

First thing I see in Publix waiting in line when I see this thread

Whilst giving them sickle cell anemia.
Which is worse.
Much worse.