Member when South Park was funny, and episodes meant something

Member when South Park was funny, and episodes meant something.

Now southpark looks like LOST, too much questions. too much ideas, and no fucking idea how to end this.

BUMPING FOR KENNY.

Wtf happend to Kenny?

South park looks so shitty.

where my country gone

Still the best show out there mate. You're just to young to understand

im too old, im older than south park series :)

btw, why they dont show kenny any more?

I stopped watching after the season with Cartman acting like Pewdiepie. That was just annoying. Season 3 is the best in my opinion.

>btw, why they dont show kenny any more?
he ded

When they started that trilogy shit,it was over.
SP use to be the funniest shit on TV now it's just lame.
SP is like a woman who use to be attractive 15 years ago and still thinks she is despite floppy tits and wrinkles and sunspots everywhere.

Congratulations, you're over 20..

when? In last season he was living, when he died?

thanx, i know that im greate. But now im 29 yo sooo...

Now i rather watch Bojack than Southpark

they're completely different shows
both great though, I certainly didn't stop watching south park because bojack came out

i watch both of them but... now southpark is like LOST, too much complicated, and not as smart as 10 years ago.

There's a theory that one of the reasons South Park is so fucked up for past 2-3 seasons is because Kenny hasn't died. He died every episode, then they explained why he does and keeps coming back (parents got involved in a cult). And the lack of him this season only makes it all the more suspicious. If I know South Park, and I do, something is going to tied to Kenny in some way.

They've been greenlighted for 2 more seasons, so there's no telling where it's going.

This has to be bait, South Park is way smarter than it used to be, they've moved away from the simple lowbrow humor and gone into satirical comedy based on world events. And I don't see how your getting a Lost vibe from it..

What trilogy shit ?

I think he's referring to the Black Friday episodes.

Move onto Rick and Morty. till that goes to shit and hope something new and better comes along

True! Matt Stone and Trey Parker simply ran out of ideas. Like all shows that stick around way too long, South Park has become an unimaginative, mainstream comedy.

not that user, in fact I'm loving this season but, I'm kinda worried for this last episode since they sort of put too many villains, too many stories in this season. I don't know if they're going to sort all the shit they came up, member berries, the mars thing, the boys vs girls thing, the cartman being sjw thing ecc

Still a million times better than family cunt

South Park always sucked, it relied on shock tactics, but now the public is desensitized and sees how unimiginative it is

Watched Rick and Morty, nice show.

You're so intelligent user, finally someone who can see through South Parks tricky humor

Aren't the creators of South Park Jewish? And didn't they """predict""" that Trump and Hillary would battle each other with Trump winning? Really makes you think.

check'd and kek'd

Trump is Jew.

And imagination land etc...
It lost its appeal to me around that time.
Every episode sent my sides to orbit and now I'm lucky to get a chuckle

English is not this motherfuckers first language.

both imaginationland and the black friday episodes were great imo
the only thing I miss is the old cartman, the evil, fat, selfish, bitching asshole that basically made great most of the other seasons. We still have butters though

>this singular
>motherfuckers plural

yet you suck at english too

south park was shit from season 5 onwards because they thought they had to be the voice of a generation and were in charge of telling everybody in america what to think and why
too many times they would just watch television and make an episode reacting to what they saw on fucking television
nothing will age worse than those episodes like honey boo boo

At least English is my first language

so, what ca u do. My first language is arabic, im from islamic state, but still like south park and few other shows from usa.

You know, usa sponsored isis from its beggining, so we're frends.

Hey. Whats up buddy

trust me user
that's not something you really wanna brag about

What a dumb faggot

>implying that this isn't common fucking knowledge.

Yeah, our government blows, we know that. We live here.

I dont trust strangers or faggots

Agree, loved Imaginationland. I think it started going downhill after that 'You're getting older' episode, when it seemed like Trey and Matt were divorcing or something. I kinda think there must have been a major change in the writing staff around then.

>poor ameritard can't tell the difference between this and these

im not you're buddy frend

>they thought they had to be the voice of a generation and were in charge of telling everybody in america what to think and why

Dude, it's literally a room of immature adults sitting around throwing out ideas, usually based on current events because between them, Simpsons, and Family Guy, the well has been run pretty dry. They go for the resource they know they can use, current events, because they have such quick output rates, whereas Simpsons or Family Guy would be several weeks late if they tried the same thing.

Don't take them so seriously, they just make whatever jokes they think are funny at the time, and enjoy doing it.

Sup Muslim/b/ro. It's a shame what's going to happen now.

>pic related

There will be some trigger for Israel to send in their military and they will occupy all these lands of Syria, Iraq, and Jordan. Possibly some lie about a nuclear threat. That's why Trump was elected, he will be easier to control to do Israel's bidding.

You're getting older was a great episode, I always wondered why Stan was my favorite character and then when that episode aired it all made sense.

That episode depicts adulthood and coming to terms with the fact that almost everything is shit in your own way.
Stan's way is being drunk everyday.

im just fucking with you, im not arabic, im slav, but i respect kurdish people, i a like arabic culture, too bad that religious fanatics take control over that lands, but now usa have cheap oil.

This. The true psychotic character of Cartman makes the show.

you trust them enough to let them ravage your anus

Motherfucker's is singular. I just didnt add an ' which implies ownership. Just thought I'd let you know so you stop being a silly fucking faggot

Youre the one who cant speak proper fucking English. Speak your own language faggot

This is exactly right. The episodes in the past season may have not been as "clever" as some have said. But I would laugh many times. Now you have to watch the whole episode and wait for some attempt at a conclusion just to get one laugh

I figured that. Yeah, Kurdish people are good allies for America, although it's only a matter of time that the US government screws them over and makes them into another enemy. The US creates all its own enemies.

Stop trying to decieve.

dude you're dumb af

then you assumed both me and the other three posts were from the same user
that's kinda retarded too, are you one of those fags always pointing out samefags?
your damage control isn't working you nigger

Whats taking you so long to respond? Is google translate down?

Why are you talking to me?

Trump isn't a Jew stop trying to devieve people. He took no money from the moneygrabbing fucks and he said so in their faces.

I'm not your friend guy

That's when it started going straight downhill

Much worse recently since they did the multi episode storylines.

Did they change writers or something all of a sudden? Less funny all of a sudden.

Agreed! These days South Park doesn't really stand out as particularly shocking, when compared to many other things in entertainment.

Im not your guy, buddy

Had great hopes at the beginning of this season...20th should've meant smth. Instead we got this giant shitty storyarc clusterfuck...i just wish they went back to the 1 episode = 1 story type thing. At least fractured butthole SP game will be out soon...maybe all their creative effort went into that or smth. : /

I'm not your buddy, friend

So what? That doesn't change his policies. What do you want a vote for fucking I am sponsored by all dictators and all corrupt Jews in the world and I want to start ww3 and have sex in the blood of children with children Hillary?

came here to say LOST is fine. I watched it when it came out with my family and thought it got super convoluted and spastic near the end. but rewatching it recently it's quite coherent. I think it was honestly just ahead of it's time in terms of tv show writing.

*You're
*Can't

Do what now?

You really shouldn't believe everything you see on facebook. How's the red pill treating you?

Ever wonder why Ivanka kept her father's surname rather than Kushner? Ever wonder why Ivanka is vital in Trump's candidacy and later presidency? Ever wonder if Ivanka TRUMP plans to influence her 3 born Jewish children who attend Hebrew school- do you ever wonder if they will get into politics just a few short decades from today?

The Trump family is now a Jewish family and will soon be a Jewish political dynasty, similar to the Bush's of the recent past. Greater Israel will be their legacy after they accomplish it.

>protip: it's why ISIS was created by the CIA/Mossad, to have a reason to meddle around in the region in order to take it over in the short future

By the way, I don't vote. Anyone who votes shows how stupid they really are and unwillingness to see reality for what it is. They are all involved in this, all of them.
My post:I'm not Sup Forums by the way. Do you see me using racial slurs? I simply state the truth for those that want to know it.

You mean Wikileaks? That ooooh THE RUSSIANS DEED IT!! so why wouldn't it be real if the cunt wants to start fing WW3 OVER IT!

No you're a cuck that's all.

Actually, you're the cuck. Bootlicking for someone you never even met. These people will do nothing for you. Cuck.

Except his policies are real and realistic. Enough talking to the shill.

>cuck

Look out! We got us a freethinker who doesn't let anything or anyone influence him, and he absolutely doesn't let anyone influence the language he uses, he's been calling people cuckolds and shills since he was 12. He's a real man, a mans man. And he absolutely doesn't get the majority of his news and information from facebook.

Is that all you got left? You're not even disproving anything. You are a failure and Hillary is a failure. Good look champ.

The shill is you. And you shill for free. Actually, since the election is over and Trump will be president, what you're actually doing is bootlicking. Because even if Trump will do things which you disagree with (which will happen often), you will still support him, because you're a bootlicker. That is the definition of a cuck. Trump could grab your gf, mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, sister by the pussy, and you'd still bootlick him, maybe even more.

I'm not in your argument dumbass, just pointing out that you're a bandwagon riding, anvil hauling dumbass. You'll say or do anything that you see your heroes do.

>shill
>cuck

You ever try having an original thought?

>I simply state the truth for those that want to know it.

I hate pc principal
why they kept him for another season is a mistery to me
I was hoping for cartman to wreck his shit at the end of season 19
I miss principal victoria

yeee i member

This. South Park started when I was a sophomore in high school and I've seen every episode. Take it from a literal greybeard that the last 2 seasons were easily the most cohesive and funny it's been in years

Honestly this new season is such shit, I've been watching since 2001. They always seem to mix it up, but they always seem to throw in some good humor. This new season is only about the political election its absolute shit, how many jokes can you make about it? one maybe two episodes of the election would have been fine, but not a whole fucking season. I think this season is absolute shit because SP has always gone and found something non conformist and this just pissed me off because I've heard enough about this bull shit election. I'm tired of it. They need to cut the election shit out right now because I don't see it going anywhere

yeah, pc principal is obnoxious.

last season in general was pretty shitty. This one has been much better

As a fellow graybeard, i second this.

You have got to be kidding me. It's the biggest cuckaganda I've ever seen. Fuck Matt and fuck Trey they're both cuckholds and lost their spark .

I completely disagree. Regardless if you agree with the message, and for the record I don't, this is the first time it's felt like they've had something to say in a lot of years

imagination land is great
superhero one was good
console war was less than good

I liked console wars, but I'm sick of anything election related.

I still love South Park but wtf are they doing ? I hope the final will be amazing because that season is the worst so far

It's always someone claiming they are liberal cucks, or someone claiming they're right wing racists.

they even made an episode about people looking way to far into it.

Member? I member, u member??

Exactly

No the episodes were quite simply pretty stupid. It's shit you're not gonna convince me it can die and never come back.

it only makes you think if you're fucking retarded and buy into everything you read on the internet.