Why should we conform to social norms of age...

Why should we conform to social norms of age. If my biological age is hypothetically 13 but i feel older i should be able to adopt the age i actually feel. No one can tell me that i can't be 18 when i want to. Systematic age oppresion of the patriarchal society needs to come to an end, gather up and stand for it. STOMP THE AGEIST AGENDA!!!!

>be 40
>Feel 13.
>Fuck 13 that thinks they are 20
>It's ok they think they are younger/older.
Yeah how about no faggot.

Typical white male supremacist talk, go away and get some help. You are oversimplifying things

Retard

That is an offensive word

>be 30
>kill someone
>hurr i am 12 and what is this
>can't jail kids

Okay obvious bait is obvious but it does raise a good question.

The answer is no your age has no ambiguity, gender can deviate because the way you feel is controlled by your brain therefore can mess up.

Unlike gender age is a direct measurable effect of body development and ware and tare. At age 13 you haven't reached peak sexual maturity and still need to grow, this is not affected by the essential parts of the brain but buy the midbrain though hormones.

>unlike gender
non binary euro-nigger 2.0 otherkin snowflake islamic queer-fag detected. Learn to spell also, it's "by" not "buy". Your brain goes shopping? guess it went to buy some cigarettes and never came back like your black daddy

Not that user but do You realize that you stated that this issue is simply enabling people that have some development issues with something controlled by the brain and therefore a mental disease?
Why enable those fuckers? If a 13 years old can state that they want a vagina and mutilate their not yet developed body, why she cant state that they want a dick and have sex?
It's just a mental disease. They need treatment and not this.

Gender dysphoria is a real mental illness that people suffer from so idk what you're on about there mate. I wasn't talking about demiqueer non-binary queef dogs but like run of the mill transgenderism

Got a peenor? like it or not you're either male, a trap or a brazilian tranny. Got a fee fee? you're a cunt

>ignoring legitimate mental disorders
>not understanding the existential nature that gender and its roles in society plays

Look chil I never said it was normal just something that could reasonably go wrong with the brain

I kind of feel like you want to justify pedos.....

You don't have to conform to society; but you will conform to nature.

If you're 40 and FEEL 18; that's fine.
Anything below legal age in your state/country is wrong and you know it's wrong.
If you don't understand WHY it's wrong, there there is a disconnect on your end that needs to be fixed.

yeah ok, but mental disorders means it's not normal, reality is harsh and doesn't look in anyones' eyes

Pretty nice bait desu, sage in all fields nevertheless

Children are stupid.

I mean that literally. Children are prone to making poor decisions because they lack cognitive development and life experience.

Okay, so I used gender dysphoria for a basis of comparison cause that's the closest real situation that this hypothetical age bullshit.

I called it not normal I said its a disorder, unlike this age bullshit that is actually just being a special snowflake wanting to be different

it's more for buying alcohol/cigarettes and drive earlier, it's totally not for having sex with underage peeps

The fact you correlated with "typical white supremacist talk" really shines on those extra chromosomes you've got, user.

> this whole thread

faking idiot wlel how can theor perform mathematics and social? smarter then u faking beta cuck fat