voldsomtapes.bandcamp.com/album/winternight
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Tl2Kpbz0M
clyp.it/tmdawgtx
clyp.it/ik3gm52z
clyp.it/l4stt43j
clyp.it/dwibv42c
clyp.it/znjjxuqq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Middle Ages is the comfiest Dungeon Synth album. Makes me feel like a Knight exploring a castle.

i think some of this is pretty comfy
track 3 and 9 in particular

junkyarddogz.bandcamp.com/album/white-horse-2

my man, Middle Ages is still my #1 DS tape of all time. Also has the best DS tape cover. I'm still looking for that Viduramžiai tape months later.

Feel free to post any DS, but if you have comfy synth don't hesitate at all to post that too.

elvesanddwarves.bandcamp.com/album/eidetic-dreams-of-sentient-trees

Oh boy, I'd be ecstatic to hear Viduramžiai. The cover art for it looks just as nice as Middle Ages. I feel as though the only way we'll hear it is if Lord Caduceus releases it himself, but does anyone even know who he is? The guy from Forgotten Pathways released a new album and a remastered version of Shrouded in Mystery 20 years later and the guys from Depressive Silence released a vinyl pressing of Mourning, so maybe all the old DS artists will reveal themselves and put out something new.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7rXczTN97A

I've gotten in contact with people who actually own Viduramžiai, but they either don't want to rip it because the tape is in bad condition or they don't have the means to. They've all said that they still prefer the older version of Middle Ages better, but I'd still love to hear it.

One of them even gave me Lord Caduceus's email address (how they originally got the tape) but I never heard back.

what synths are good for dungeon synth?

See if you can get your hands on a vintage medieval model. If not renaissance should do.

Do you know which one Bach used?

Also one of the guys behind one of the DS labels (I think hollow myths?) posted a picture of some tapes that fans sent him.

One of the tapes was called "The Witch's Pointy Hat" or something along those lines. It even came with a hand-drawn cover and looked real comfy. Anyone happen to have a link to the music? He wouldn't upload it because he said he didn't like it, but it looked like something right down my alley of DS and I would love to hear it.

how have I not heard this before, this is real comfy. thanks man

A Moog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switched-On_Bach

cruduxcruo.bandcamp.com/

erang.bandcamp.com/
(Erang's new ANTI FUTURE is pretty comfy)

thangorodrimsynth.bandcamp.com/album/taur-nu-fuin-remaster

secretstairways.bandcamp.com/

all very good DS artists.

yay Dungeon Synth threads

hope you faggots die from cancer. whoever listens to dungeon synth without a black metal background should go first. you piece of shit cunts are making this music style popular. hope your mothers die in great paint.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YHgHO8im2s
youtube.com/watch?v=vfKdepmgU5w

>hope your mothers die in great paint

>paint
dude come on

lmao nigga u mad as fuck

here are some graphics anyone can use to start these threads btw

cont.

Do people who aren't into black metal really enjoy Dungeon Synth? To me the two genres go hand in hand, and are best when combined together.

>Do people who aren't into black metal really enjoy Dungeon Synth?
Probably loads. I got into BM because of DS.

tried to make dungeon synth in LMMS when i was 16 (2 yrs ago) but i couldnt get sounds i wanted so kinda gave up + the keyboard setup there is retarded i think. have a few short sound files that were kinda "idk...", but never continued them.

my fav sounds are Gothmog - Medival Journeys, Mortiis, Erevos, Cadusceus, Valor - Stones That Wept (by far my fav sound youtube.com/watch?v=K5BuNC7qxo8), this voldsomtapes.bandcamp.com/album/winternight and THIS youtube.com/watch?v=d0Tl2Kpbz0M
also love more computer sounding stuff like shit from Hexen

wish there was a tutorial for dungeon synth retards to make my life easier... maybe the shit id make would be simplistic, overly casual, but it would appeal to me and im fine with that. im a Sup Forums guy so i dont really have time for Sup Forums and learning DAWs.

clyp.it/tmdawgtx

Post you're collections brethren

Wow that's a beautiful collection dude, I love all the albums there. I've been meaning to order a Shrouded in Mystery cassette, and I absolutely love Solanum, one of my favorite DS albums. Great taste.

I don't have too much stuff, but hopefully I'll get some more eventually.

clyp.it/ik3gm52z
clyp.it/l4stt43j
clyp.it/dwibv42c
clyp.it/znjjxuqq