Daily reminder that you fucking lib faggots lost and your hardcore shilling for the past two years has accomplished...

Daily reminder that you fucking lib faggots lost and your hardcore shilling for the past two years has accomplished absolutely nothing

>inb4 you're punishing yourself by winning the election
>inb4 I'm such a quirky unique faggot that totally has my own formed opinions and wasn't spoonfed cancer from CNN and Buzzfeed

Let me tell you how it works:
>libs running country for years
>they get what they want
>things stacks up and about to colapse
>give power to right wing
>wait for collapse
>retake power back and blame right wing for everything
>libs always seen as positive while right is always seen as hitlers who love killing babies

i like that guy on the photo, he seems funny, who is this guy?

All correct other than killing babies, I believe that's the job of late term abortions supported by said libs

Steven Seagal
He acted in many movies, including Back to the Future and How to train your Dragon

>Trump breaking all his promises one by one
Everybody lost.

>and still better than every obese greasy middle aged woman's favorite candidate

That actually sounds like a trailer park mom voting for Trump.

>2016 (almost 2017)
>still supporting any political side
Wow, low IQ m8.

Sore winners are just as bad as sore losers too. No one wants to hear about how you guys won and acting all high and mighty after months of yelling "RIGGED!!!" and especially after Trump lost the popular vote, and the race was pretty close to 50-50.

>inb4 illegals voted

What the fuck is this sorcery

this

Just skin color of dick changes, nothing else. You are still going to get fucked in your ass every time kek

Illegals did vote you autist sheepie lmao, you and your fellow shills are the ones crying about a rigged election and trying to tear down the electoral college because you can't handle the fact that (you lost)
Kill yourself.

>illegals voted

Prove it

>implying i voted Shillary

I didn't and I'm not complaining that she lost, but you niggers are still on and on about it. You niggers need to shut up about the election already.

Your daily reminder that the shadow war begins soon.

>implying you can easily prove the democratic party's corruption which has been cautiously covered up since its creation

>implying both parties aren't corrupt and utter shit

Why would anyone shut up? If the other side had won they'd still be gloating over it just like they were before the election when they were told by inaccurate polls that they had a 99% chance of winning

lmao

nice one lad

hillshits btfo

how the fuck will the left ever fucking recover?

LOL

I have never seen such a bunch of poor losers in my lifetime.

Accept it, you won. Stop your fucking crybaby bullshit you faggots.

Sup Forums was right again

errr..."poor winners" that is

Kek'd hard as fuck and I was on the phone with my bank. Thanks OP. I like you

Trump is still a dumb fuck

Both sides are dumb as hell. Acting like children over a dumb election where both sides ended up looking like utter morons.

But for now I'm pointing out the childishness of the Trump supporters. It's funny when they tell the Clinton voters to get over it when they were literally going to go with their guns out against the "rigged election" if Hillary won. And also gloating over the fact that he won the election, but again, he failed the popular vote

Pretty much this. Americans are the onlyhot blooded retards that will destroy their economy just to keep immigrants out

What is Brexit?

Daily double

Imagine living your entire life being a cunt over multiple decades, slowly climbing through the ranks of power while keeping word of your corruption silent through murder and blackmail while devoting your whole career to the single purpose of becoming the president. You garner the undying loyalty of 99% of all media, brainwash half the country into thinking you're not a cunt, arrange massive voter fraud to further help your chances: and you lose to a reality TV star. Still gets me every time, funniest shit I've ever seen

Yeah, Shillary would fuck up the 1st day of her presidency. The only thing I would like to see about Shillary as president is how she send to all the greasy, fat, and stupid feminazi womans.