New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey buddy!

Hey man how you doing?

Yo

Fine, I'm free this week from Monday to Sunday. Even having to study a lot, that's pretty cool, no work, no classes.

How are you?

What's popping?

Nice to have some free time.

I'm good. Having a few beers.

really not much, you?

It's silly time

Jealous

Where is Boxxy in 2016? I haven't seen her make a new video or seen her on that one animal YouTube channel thing. Is she getting old and ugly now? I hope not :(

>Is she getting old and ugly now?
Not possible, she's voice acting for Disney cartoons and shit

You won't be tomorrow

Working for Disney

if this is recent, she look a little fatter, but still cute. :3. I guess I forget she's like 24 or something, I think

Nah, this is recent

I'm gay.

My dad is not pleased with this fact. Completely homophobic.

Half the time his homophobia doesn't even make sense.

>Fishing show on TV in the living room
>Watching it with mom and dad
>Mom: "I don't have the patience for that kind of stuff"
>Me:"It doesn't feel like too long when you're out there"
>Dad:"Time fliz es when you're a faggot."
>Go to my room

It's getting ridiculous. He goes out of his way to respond to everything I do by calling me a fag.

What do I do?

I have some bad news for you user

>What do I do?

Find new pasta.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

top kek

High five him for his awesome jokes.

Michael, the most awkward boy who ever lived. He did many things, awkwardly, of course. He would awkwardly eat Pringles with chopsticks , and play video games, and watch hentai. But the one thing he did the most, his truly favorite activity, fingered his butt. You see Michael wasn't just your normal awkward teenager, no he was the pegging champion who hasn't been pegged yet. Though he trained his anus for days on end he never once believed that he was gay. He claimed to be straight almost every day I talked to him, but in the end it was just a clever ruse.

Michael lived in the gayest place of all, Arizona. He constantly played in the desert with his dildo collection. Half of which he stole from his mom, who reluctantly let him keep them, but that's a different story, for another time. One day Michael was walking in the enchanted desert cave he found, really it was just a normal cave he strung lights up in and dashed glitter all over it. And he found a goblin, not just any kind of goblin, a baby sex goblin. You see sex goblins have a very weird knack, for despite their size, destroying anuses. Michael knew with the intense training he gave his anus every single day, multiple times a day, he knew this sex goblin would be absolutely unable to appease his butt lust.

Stop posting this fat bitch in my thread

Nice

Bed time. Good night.

Night

Night dude.

Enjoy your free time.

Catie is so hot
you know it

;)

Give me something to cum to please

WTF is with you faggots on /b being so obsessed with this shit bitch??? She's a 3/10! And who the fuck even is she?? Stop posting these "forever queen" threads you faggots This is the gayest shit I've seen.

You could always just fuck off and filter the thread. Nobody forces you to be here, or see it.

Red Leader, Red leader are you there? Orange leader still on sick leave.

But you're red leader, Mike.

I like where this is going. Continue.

Who even likes this girl? She is ugly as shit pancakes.

Straight, white males.

Don't think that picture of her face/expression works for this. Also jesus fuck that guy is a walking jar of mayonnaise

By all means please go on.

I think that expression works perfectly, Catie's all giggly because she made the guy cum buckets and someone took a pic of it.

Also, if you jerk off less you cum more.

I was referring to how pale he is, I guess I can see that mindset still think there could have been a better pic for it though.

also, bless those who keep making these.

FAP ON