This girl wants to date me

This girl wants to date me...
What do?
You think she would be worth my time?

Hit & Run

Sure, man. Try it out.

See if you and her click. And at the very least get your balls played with.

If you deny her your an asshat. She's a keeper for sure, thin body smart straight teeth and fair skin. Probably has a killer body with the average face. Would bang for life.

More of her? Looks nice.

ugly...

but

>Acting like you slay pussy left and right.
Nigga, get your 6-7/10 and sit the fuck down.

Got no nudes cause we aren't dating yet. Let me see if I can find another picture of her.

Try asking her if she lets her hair down/why she doesn't let her hair down.

My standards aren't high at all but she's a Deadass 2-4/10

If you are not man enough to date her, send her my way. I'll send you videos of me plowing her in every hole and her completer and utter lovestruck devotion to a man who CAN satisfy her every need, physically and emotionally

  ▲
▲ ▲

check em faggots

COPY PASTA

this.
also, chicks like this, who are not a 10/10 typically are down af, wont cheat, and will appreciate you if you just treat them right and show a lil bit of affection / caring (i.e. - random small gifts time to time, or a thoughtful text like "thinking of you, cant wait to hang later :) xoxo) real talk homie. If you pass on this, not only will your only chance most likely be a trap off this board, but your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Those glasses could make anybody look ugly. Have any pictures of her without?

This is the type of girl who allows you to beat the stuffing out of here once or twice before she leaves, and dozens of times before she calls the cops.

Are you from NY?

Agreed.
See:

Ouch OP, i wouldn't. But your funeral, i guess.

>You think she would be worth my time?

I wouldn't worry about that OP, I'm sure you're time is utterly without value.

Based on the "Investigating God's Word" in the background, mans might not get play until marriage

the teeth fuck it up for me

Not so bad anymore. If her personality holds up and she's smart she'll be way better than the ones who think they need to look their best rather than be their best.

Dude, she's cut. Seems like she's got a hot body. I'd say smash, and if it goes well, smash some more.

Go for it user. I'd say 2 weeks to 4 months in you'll get anal

This is also the type of woman who will do anything. Don't like the size of her tits, she will get a boob job. Want anal? She's down. Wanna bring a girl into the mix, great she got nerdy friends. I made the same choice and I don't even worry about shit now. She works, drives and does whatever I want. She worships my cock and as long as I bring her gifts or show affection and tell her shes my everything. Sky's the limit man, make the right choice.

Dude she's a hottie, nice teeth and everything. If you don't want her I'll take her.

Worth it.

You shouldn't. Not because she isn't worth your time. You aren't worth hers. She's looking for a man. You aren't qualified.

>nice teeth and everything.
britbong detected

I'll go for her. Thanks for the advice anons

This again?

Cali dumbass. She doesn't have crooked teeth and they are clean. You must prefer them with just gums.

▲ ▲

Do it faggots and post pics

Girls like that will do anal OP, go for it. Friend's sister looks somewhat similar to her, and was definitely down for anything at first to make sure I stayed with her. But she went away to college and no longer had time for me, too busy with all her new friends she made.

Any normal full body pictures, not one where she is making a weird face or one that is super close up/

Seems like your trying to make her look bad on purpose.

This, faggot OP

Posting pic in pyjamas, no make up.

Well, you're in luck. Because that picture is her at her worst. And you could do a hell of a lot worse than that.

Is she nice? Fun to be around? Then go for it.

And I've gone out with girls that looked a whole lot better in their evening clothes who woke up looking a hell of a lot worse.

she looks like mr ed you horsefucker

Whatever,would fuck till she neighed.

She got them Pepe the frog eyes tho

what is that with her eyes?

These's guys get it.

1) Begin dating her
2) Earn her trust
3) Take nude pictures
4) Post pics on /Sup Forums

Really not that complicated

how much of an insecure retard neckbeard do you have to be to ask a bunch of strangers if you should date a gril?

also we all know you're just stalking her anyway so who gives a fuck

>dem chompers
seriously. bitch looks like she could bite through a brick

fap fap fap

Show me dat flat ass and modest sized titties.

Go get married And have childs

trips for tits

Don't be afraid to fuck ugly.

Do it right and her cute friends will want some, too.

Think of it as romantic house flipping.

Turn her into a fucking machine. Then you'll get mad amounts of pussy on the reg, nigger.

From what I could you guys are still in high school. It's an awkward phase for development and she could turn out to be better looking in the future. That being said you're not looking for a wife OP. Have fun and do cringey shit you'll regret and maybe laugh about later in life.

>Turn her into a fucking machine.
how do you do this? i don't know the first thing about robotics. i don't even know about electricity.

Very carefully. Just insert a soldering iron into her vagina to redistribute her circuitry.