Trump Resistance/Shadow War Thread

Trump Resistance/Shadow War Thread

We all know how badly the Trumpkins would like us to take the streets so that he can tighten down on protests and enact martial law. With this in mind, we must shift the focus of resistance away from overt acts and into subversive ones.

Luckily this is something everyone can contribute to. Anyone in a position of any kind of power from those in government, to those in management, to landlords and medical personnel can play a part, and even you useless NEET fuckers can contribute.

Once you have identified a trump supporter you must resolve to do the following:

Deny them employment or attempt to get them removed from your workplace if you are in charge of hiring decisions. Working to get your most vociferous trumpkin co-workers fired is one of the easiest things we can all do. Point out their faults to your manager, sway your co-workers against them, sabotage their work if you can do so without being caught.

Deny them housing if you are a property manager/landlord

Deny all forms of government benefits where ever possible if you are a social worker. Foodstamps, SSI, whatever. If you can find one misspelling on a form, toss is in the trash and tell them to try again. Use any and all technicalities in your power to obfuscate and obstruct their access to government services.

If in the medical field, underserve and overbill Trumpkins for non-life threatening problems. Billing is the best place to get them. Surgical RN's have the most power in this arena.

Identifying a trumpkin is not hard, most of them are very open about it and the vast majority do not have basic internet competency and do not obscure their real names in connection to social media accounts. Most often, a simple lookup on facebook will tell you in 10 seconds if you have a problem on your hands. Bumper stickers, yard signs, etc, these would also be dead giveaways.

(1/2)

GOOD THREAD

LOL Stay buttmad faggot

its obvious bait

Are you serious?
Oh my you are.
Imagine that, another retard.

compensating for your little penis OP?

Liberals would be more prone to want any kind of martial law you moron.

Let politics fall back into the dark hole it belongs in now that the election is over. No one gives a fuck.

(2/2)

But what's that you say? You didn't pay attention in school and you flip burgers for a living? Fear not! You can contribute too:

The best way is to register to vote and make sure that you are eligible for Jury duty. Jury duty gets a bad rap, but its one of the most direct ways a person can have an impact on society. If you're on a jury with a trumpkin defendant, he's guilty. If you're on a jury for a protester, he's innocent. They will tell you you can't do that, that you have to follow the procedures of the court blah blah. Bullshit. He's a trumpkin, he's guilty. Answer every question with "Im sorry I just think that he's guilty"

Vandalize and subvert business' that openly support trump. Most of these are small business' in the south which is great because they are the least capable of absorbing financial damages.

Convince your anti-trump friends NOT to openly protest in the streets, but to join in on our little project.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! You can copy and paste this message and put it everywhere you can. This business is where the Trumpkins have beat us. They have THOUSANDS of keyboard warriors spamming Goebbels level propaganda day-in, day-out. It's time we had that level of dedication.

SUBVERT
RESIST
OBSCURE
AND FIGHT!

microscopic Penis more like...

Why don't you gargle my pet alligator's semen you flaming robohomo? It's too bad you're so much of a fucking idiot that you can even discern basic facts on an internet forum. I mean, seriously you can just re-read something until you understand it and yet you are still so blatantly incompetent that you are incapable of doing so before submitting a post and clogging up the intertubez with your incoherent dribble? Learn what bait is, then feel free to come back and contribute. It'd honestly be in your best interest to do so before you accidentally make it apparent of how much of a fucking dipshit you are despite all the efforts from your parents to guide you in at least a semi-decent life path. It's quite unbecoming

see proof

You fucking Moron. Liberals would want Martial Law more than others. Obammer would be more likely to declare it.
Also, keep up your subversive shit at work and enjoy all the benefits of unemployment or jail time if you are truly fucking stupid.
People are not as stupid as you liberal ass fuckers think they are...

Low qual

It will be a pleasure killing you when the real civil war starts

I am in charge of hiring where I work and have not hired a single person who has expressed a pro-trump sentiment on social media in 3 months.

Give it up you fucking shills. We all know who the real racist is.

Wrong

>the fact that I can barely construct a grammatically correct sentence doesn't mean I'm as stupid as everyone else thinks I am

okay

You keep thinking that but the percentage of people who make decisions on behalf of a business/government/etc are almost universally college graduates, a group which has much much lower rates of Trump support and a group which is more likely to see Trump and his supporters as actually dangerous.

This is the best way for them to serve their country.

You really want to do this,faggot?

>people who control business, start ups and basically makes the country run against some flyover retarded hillbillies that fuck their sisters.
Yeah I'm eager ro do it.

No, I don't want this to turn violent. That's why it's called a shadow war you fucking moron. I don't want to blow your brains out, I want you to be unemployed, to have no healthcare, nowhere to live. I want you to die as a failure, destitute and broken, not as a martyr.

OP is a fag and your post proves it. If you want to piss off a bunch of gun carrying psychonauts feel free. But now that you see what you guys did for eight years being turned against you, and your trying for this, it shows you want a civil war here again. I guess democrats will never learn. I mean look what Lincoln did to the democrats.

I'm not here to bandy words with you people I'm here to get the message to those prepared to act.

And when you make people live like animals, they will act like animals and your life will be forfeit in their eyes moronic circle jerker

>a bunch of gun carrying psychonauts

ALL THOSE PEOPLE ON ACID WITH GUNS! D:

And I'm simply trying to warn you because you suffer from extreme shortsightedness

like you can make that happen.

sure kid.

>protests racism, sexism exclusions of groups
>lets be butt hurt and hate on people because they arent the same as us
Fucking liberals all need a bullet implant in their heads

We're not friends with facists. Tolerance is not unconditional. You and everyone like you are enemies to me and to all real Americans, for now and forever. We must fight you now, and when we're back in power we must do everything possible to prevent another proto-fascist from ascending to power.

Too bad, cause trump is president and there's nothing you can do about it. No one is going to fight your "shadow war", so put down your assault tendies autismo, let's make America great again.

Im not a trump supporter either mate but you are just retarded as they are.
>lets fight facism with more facism
Kys

sure kid. how often do you say this to someone's face?
I'm betting not very often.

Saying it to someones face sort of defeats the purpose of being subversive.

In other words, you want us to live like Democrat voters have for decades?

The cities with populations over 200,000 ranked as the most dangerous:

Detroit, MI - Mayor Mike Duggan - DEMOCRAT
Oakland, CA - Mayor Jean Quan - DEMOCRAT
Memphis, TN - Mayor A C Wharton - DEMOCRAT
St. Louis, MO - Mayor Francis G. Slay - DEMOCRAT
Cleveland, OH - Mayor Frank G. Jackson - DEMOCRAT
Baltimore, MD - Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake - DEMOCRAT
Milwaukee, WI - Mayor Tom Barrett - DEMOCRAT
Birmingham, AL - Mayor William A. Bell - DEMOCRAT
Newark, NJ - Mayor Ras Baraka - DEMOCRAT
Kansas City, MO - Mayor Sly James - Independent (but probably a DEMOCRAT)

Top ten cities with the highest poverty rate:

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1961;
Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;
Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;
Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;
Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;
El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;
Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;
Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, GO TEAM TRUMP!!!

REGARDS FROM FINLAND

sure kid. that's called being a coward.
you seem to have a lot of experience there.

*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be fucking killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀░░░

k

>REKT

Cant wait for fuhrer trump to gas all the newfags

Can a liberal survive in prison?

These are examples of why subversive action is necessary. These people are not open to reason or discussion.

You think anything that I am saying here is illegal? LMAO

>Talking about being essentially "racist" against people that voted trump
>but they arent the ones open to discussion
Wew

Your post is basically domestic terrorism honestly

We'll let the FBI decide that, faggot. Prepare your anus.

sure kid. like I said you have no power.
my boss voted for her. I voted for him.
I made him over a million dollars last year.
fire me? you must be twelve or something.

Actually, according to your own liberal laws, it's all highly illegal. You cant discriminate against any ine in america for any of the following: gender, religion, political views.
>if you ever been to a single job interview you would know this

See

See

This

Trump's already creating jobs

Kek

yfw this is alt cuckposting. this is how you gain supporters for your cause. you make insult your own base from your enemies side. making yourself look like a victim.

Look at all the triggered trumptards

Pic related

Political beliefs are not a protected group under EOE. You would know that if you worked in HR.

Looking forward to receiving your applications though! What's that old saying of Penn Jillette's?

Read the contracts faggot. Also I already have a job so i dont need you.

Nice to see you learned nothing from the election, shillbots.

Is this your ooga booga nigger logic?

Id be looking forward to the lawsuits. People sue over anything these days and spoiler, your company will settle rather than go to court which will appear as a win for them.

yawn

Wow you don't know much about corporate law do you? Thats okay! I'll fill you in!

In order to sue theres something the suing party has to prove called Intent! Now intent is a very difficult thing to prove as unless you have some saved communication from people within that organization openly discussing things like this, you don't have a case! And since this is only individuals doing this, and since they aren't communicating about it with anyone else, intent seems a little difficult to prove doesn't it!

Oh well :) See you at the unemployment line! Oh wait theres one of us there too? That's too bad!

implying you work in HR

yawn

what happened to all the fema camps you promised.
still butthurt I guess.

You poor little ignorant libtard, you know nothing of the court system. All that has to happen is someone cry "racism" and there can be a court case. But rather than actually pay to go to court a company will pay the complaintant a settlement because its financially cheaper. Your logic would be sound if the case ever actually went to court.

Nice Conspiracy-theory faggot i think your tin foil hat is to tight

The only problem with your idea is that us Trumpkins as you call us are the ones in positions of power because you lazy leftists wasted your time getting a useless paper degree from a paper mill. I'll do my best though to make sure you liberal minded retards are never in a position to make real decisions ever again.

>implying Trump will not soon be universally praised

Trumpkins are almost 100% white people. I would LOVE to see one of them bring a case against my company for racism against whites LOL!

Also what do I care? It's my company, it's not my money. If my job went tits up tomorrow, I'd be employed again by friday.

well kid the problem is you people aren't very good at hiding your contempt.
meet you in the parking lot after work?

yawn. you don't sound very convincing.

If this was true trump wouldnt have been elected just look at obama.

sou admit you look like one of these faggots, you fucking faggot?

Post office with timestamp or gtfo

I thought business owners were all republican?
>I'm so confused

Trump will bring about the day of the rope for all of you niggers, jews, faggots and nigger loving degenerates. :) :) :)

Yeah no kidding. It certainly hasn't disappointed lol

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

Fucking LEFTY SCUM I CANT WAIT UNTIL HE SENDS YOU TO THE GAS CHAMBERS

I guess you've forgotten something, newfriend: these showers were showers. Or is the holocaust true now?

*Sips cola*

wow OP. you're thread sucks.

>you are thread sucks

I think you missed the part where people like you no longer have that kind of leverage over anybody in this country anymore.

it's fine, Trump isn't even in office yet. You'll figure it out as the years go on (and for everyone's sake hopefully kill yourself in anguish and powerlessness)

better than OP's shitty bait.

he obviously realizes he failed, or his mother called dinner time.

Nah i'm busy on other boards/sites. This threat reached critical mass and is self-bumping now so i've moved on. I'll be back once it dies after a cooldown period

Shut up faggot. I voted for Clinton and i dont give a flying fuck about Trump anymore. All I care about is that he does a good job. I dont want the country to be a shithole like you faggots do, or the faggots on the right who obstructed Obama when he got elected.

Its unamerican to want your president to fail and fall on their face. Both sides should take that to heart. Everyone is so partisan its disgusting. Fucking work together!

Kek. You bernouts and shillaries forgot to fucking vote and you still think you can organize like this? How many bong hits does it take to be this delusional?

its Trumplings not Trumpkins.