ITT: I get laid. Sit back and watch. Throw me some ideas if you want

ITT: I get laid. Sit back and watch. Throw me some ideas if you want.

*grabs you by the pussy* hey babe, what up, gimme some sugah

what app is this?

Bumble. It's like Tinder, but the girl has to message first. A lot higher class bitches too.

lots of bots too

Wow, and women actually use it? I thought they wanted to be hunted, not be the hunter...

interesting idea.

yea, but it's very easy to differentiate between real and bot.

holy fuck it exists?

I've hooked up with 3 girls I met on it so far

Hey Babe, lets play lets play Nazis. First we'll gas some kikes, then we'll fucking kill ourselves

Yea man, it's a god send. Since the girl messages you first, you almost always know it's a win.

>anal creampie black cock
then follow up with
>wait
>this isn't google

Someone codes an App so women are the first ones to start a conversation, giving women the power of the interaction. Some feminist Tinder bullshit` to avoid pickup lines and have decent conversations. So what happens? Every fucking bitch starts with "Hi" or "Hey".

*SPONSORED COMMENT*

and how the fuck do you expect them to start if not saying "hey" first. What are you, stupid?

Laughed harder at these comments than I should've...

Also app doesn't appear to be available in my country, fucking shit.

"Hey you're pretty attractive. "

You have some game, OP.

[Sits back to watch the fail]

Get the fuck back here op

Hey man, the beauty of the 21st century is if I fail, theres 1000 more cunts to slay.

deliver these dubs op

Also, clearly a bot. All the extra letters

Ask her on a scale of 1-10, how crazy is she?

This is now a get thread

check em

ah shit guys, looking pretty grim. but she is older than me, and i've found that older chicks are usually pretty short with messages. so we'll see.

Ask her what's wrong with her keyboard

Like every successful guy start a conversation on Tinder. A line, maybe something about her profile, her name, her pictures. Something more than "Hi".

My point is that women do not want to make the first step, this is why they text "Hi" and wait for you to carry the conversation. Bumble gives them just a little bit more power than Tinder, but at the end there is no difference. Same game es with other dating apps or sites.

ask her to fuck you fucking faggot

what if it turns out she doesn't have legs?

Do it nigga dubs don't lie

checked

Easier access

alright i will, hold the fuck up nigger.

Confirmed creep " lonely.....together"

checkd, do it op, just ask her if she wanna do the "fapfap"

yea, i definitely sat on my ass all day and didn't do a charity thing.

kek'd and check'd

check that tinder notification

>Crying emoji

Nice, keep on pretending to be a normal, girls love that

Ask her to fuck already

obvious bot

nah dont use emojis makes you look like a kid, try to express yourself without needing them

got'em

shes as dull as a brick wall. abort

ok shakespeare, get with the modern world. not using emojis is killing yourself for the most part.

some chicks are fucking like that

yea she definitely is, but the dull ones are usually the ones who are a good fuck.

Doesn't matter. It's warm, it's wet.

time to get a little naughty, ask her if she can provide thee SUCC

the wut?

Seal it, ask her for her number

time for the fun to start goys

the succ you virgin

really tho

nerds always talking like using emoji's is gay cuz they saw some other faggot say it on the internet-- same ones never getting pussy

I get my dick sucked by their girl 25 mins after i text her the love-eyes smiley face.

nvm

what app is that?

honestly using emojis makes the convo awkward for me, if the girl is using a shitload of them she is either into you or possibly low iq/easily amused

Don't show her number when she sends it, fucking mods will prune the thread

aye someone knows what's up.

bumble, you illiterate moron

hasn't replied yet. like most girls she will probably say "i cant tonight blah blah blah", then i'll ask for her number and text her, and keep posting results.

this nigga knows whats up

kek
and true

No you idiot you ask her for her number straight away so you can text/call her and arrange a place and time instead of sending an empty message like the one you just did

yes friend

Stupid question It needs a Facebook login but I haven't used mine in a couple years, does that matter?

hey maybe you're right. but we'll see how this plays out. says she's only 6 miles away, and the mall she was at is probably the one 5 minutes from my apartment so i can probably convince her to come over for a half hour. fuck all i need is like 10 minutes.

exactly

Probably not as long as you remember the info

OP she's very good looking! good luck, maybe try something more than just one bang.

Post her profile

if she doesn't reply soon, i have other options. i've been messaging them shortly already.

kek beta fag

spend some time on nigger

wow i got all warm and fuzzy inside when i read this

theres hope

holy fucking chad thundercock

op is a model apparently

watch that edge faggot

when girls start fucking off on tinder and being dumb cunts, i always call them out on it. sometimes you get very unexpected reactions.

other news: bumble chick still hasn't replied.

roll for Jackie nudes

Unless she's generic basic bitch, then no don't continue anything. :D

check em faggots

idk what you want me to do. this is actually the second time i've matched with this bitch. i have her number and everything, she's flaky as shit.

Why is it so much easier for white guys to get tinder matches?

i live in atlantic city, new jersey. the biggest slut farm in the united states.

and because white guys are generally more attractive than any other race. same goes for white women.

ask her to meet up then Chloroform and a dishcloth

check em

because no one wants a stinky nigger

The Master Race isn't bullshit

Post her reply too

Hey, at least you gave me your input. And I know about Atlantic city. You might as well be in Vegas.

there is a reason 95% girls go on tinder, they are either worthless pieces of trash with no personality and anyone that has met them has fucked and then ditched them, or they are on their for a joke and a bit of an esteem boost. 5% are sluts just after a bang. Dunno what you expect with those odds.

Also how would they know how I smell from a picture?

i smell a tint of fuckboy :/

I think it's just how people think.

niggers smell bad, I don't fucking know why but every single one that has gotten within half a meter smells like literal shit.