Feels thread

Feels thread.

Whats been eating you up, anons? Whats her name? Any problems at school/work?

Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/fuck-yes
youtube.com/watch?v=jxcg_CD_32g
youtube.com/watch?v=LE3ffjM5ZuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't seen spider man in a while, kind of miss him.

>Whats been eating you up anons?

Life. Life is.
Was depressed a year ago, got some meds for it which worked but it has just been coming back since some time. Feeling like shit a lot of the time.

Been depressed for over 20 years. I used to say that the worst case scenario of life would be to live to a ripe old age and even on my deathbed think that I should have died when I was still a child. I'm moving towards that day by day.

I think we all know that feel to a certain extent, glad to hear you're doing better tho, here's to hoping it gets better.

Nope don't know that feel.
>kill yourselves if you feel that shitty
>or do something to improve your life
God the self pity on this site makes me sick.

School mostly. Just can't find motivation to do anything in my classes, and my teachers are actually somewhat concerned because I usually get great grades in my classes. I don't know, hoping I'll get back on track soon though.

I guess im okay right now, but last few months were hard.
>have the choice of not caring about anything and doing fine or doing everything and getting depression all over again
>do not care about shit
>probably gonna get a gf soon, nothing to lose so why the fuck not, i dont care
>school shit is either fucking hard but understandable or dumb to the max
>getting new friends i guess
but there is the feeling that something is going to smash me like a bitch soon

I'm in the same situation exactly. Can't figure out a way to drag myself out of it.

>be 16
>fall in love
>be with her for over 5years
>decide to buy car
>9000€ loan
>we spent money
>break up
>i gotta pay loan, live without her
>spent all my salary on paying loan and drugs
>nowhere to go
>have lots of friends but not the "real" one who could i trust
>wanted to commit suicide
>dont know what to do with my life
>nowhere to go
>just living from day to day

Fucked up school, rage quit, never had a job, gynecomastia, really bad social anxiety. Not feeling bad for myself, I did this to myself.
Just matter of time for the swim or sink moment.
Probably sinking to the depths of rock bottom I didn't even know existed

>gf is envious on every girl i have contact to
>always makes me angry on purpuse when we are drinking
>doesnt listen to reasneable arguments
>doesnt accept my degenarate friends
>thinks it is okay to talk shit about everything i do have contact and like , gets angry when i start to argue
>dont have a clue if i can trust her

Take notice

That sounds like a bitch bro. Leave her. She is nothing without you. You just think you wanna stay with her because you think you are happy. When you leave her you will realize. You pro ably just think you love her because you spend time with her and shit. Leave that shit and feel better man.

>be me
>already have my depression problems
>girl in my class also has problems
>she try to kill herself
>fails
>she gets hospitalized in psychiatry
>go to visit her with some other friends, talk, open a bit
>she is doing bad, takes every occasion to hid sharp objects to "use" later
>go to visit her the day after
>she won't shut up about this guy she met on the bus
>every time i try to say something she start talking about him
>he finally arrives and start being a slut for the whole times we are there
>start feeling even more useless
>visit is time over and i go home

i'm fine, i didn't even like her, i just hope she doesn't die after they break up

Would it be a dick move to dump my gf this close to christmas? Especially if she's talking about christmas shopping and shit.

i have amnesia

If she is a cunt then leave her. Who gives a fuck when. Dont let her do that shit any longer. All she does is put you down from what you said. She should be there for you and show intrest in your hobbies and such. Id leave her right now if i were you. Might be a shitty next few days but it will get better without that negativity

ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE PLAYING RUST AND I CANT AFFORD THE GAME SO IM ALONE AND BORED YAYYYY

12 y/o poorfag fishing for free gamez detected

26 y/o poor fag fishing for free gamez***

someone help me ive forget all my family and friend i can act like i know them but im gettied tired of it

everyone around me is strangers

Some people dont even have friends...

I feel like a fucking pussy. I feel like a loser.

By the end of December it'll have been what, 5 months? 5 months since I made an awful judgment call (long story) and she walked away from us.

Last time you said you loved me it was fucking summertime, now the year's about to end. And I'm still hung up over you.

I don't think I can ever move on from you. I can go to the club and mess around with some qt. I can talk to other girls. Doesn't mean a goddamn thing. I can't shake you.

You got another boyfriend within a couple weeks. I have no idea whether he's a rebound or a monkey branch or you truly have feelings for him. But you've been with him for a few months now, so who knows.

Last time we spoke a month ago, you said you don't even have an opinion of me anymore. That can't be true, right? We've known each other for years. We've been acquaintances, best friends, lovers, and everything in between. No one has had more of an impact on my life than you, and I know that's true for you as well.

When I first met you I was a little kid. I think I was like 12. And I felt something. I had never felt anything like it anymore. It wasn't a crush or anything, because I knew what a crush felt like and I had had plenty. Looking back on it, I think that was my heart telling me I loved you, I just wasn't grown up enough to truly understand the gravity of that feeling yet.

But now I can. And now I've ruined it. And I've been in the deepest rut I've ever been in. I've never been so affected by any one event in my life.

I just want you back.

Please.

I'm so ashamed of the pain I've caused you. I never meant to hurt you but I'm so ashamed of the stupid decision I made. And the only way I can live with myself from now on, even if I'm a depressed wreck the whole time, is to spend the rest of my life fighting to make that right. But I don't know what to do from here.

Those people should make friends. You need a friend m8?

Spoken like the 14 year old you are. Well done. Maybe one day when you've lived and have responsibilities and know what it's like to feel jaded, you will empathise a little more. Until then, just try and be a bit humble when other people tell their feelings, maybe?

I know a guy who's paralyzed form the waist down.
>he should just chop off his legs if they're that shitty
>or invent a hitherto unknown medical breakthrough to fix his problem
God the self pity of that guy makes me sick.

ex-girlfriend who i still love passed away in a motorcycle accident

failed my final. wat do?

i have amnesia please send help

I'm just ready,
Kids= no
Mortgage= yes
Partner/gf or anything more than a one night stand= no

I kid myself saying all my hard work, money and home will help me find someone when I can't even find anyone to put the effort into.. the last person is dead. Everyone says it'll pass but I don't see how

I can't get past the fact that my mother abused me as a child.
It slips into every aspect of my life: a sound, a smell will remind me instantly.
I have an extremely hard time talking to my friends (of which they are limited) and my family about how I feel and I've been in a spiral of depression.
Also, a recent fail in the attempt to get a gf failed miserably, and just left me feeling even worse- I want a female to take care of me in my life, I believe it's to fill that "gap" in my life that's been missing since childhood.

22 and live in my own apartment.
Life's a shit sandwich bud either you take a bite or your starve.

It is a tough mentality to get over tbh

But its pretty cyclical and people just dont want to do anything to feel better. Hell I was thinking about suicide 24/7 but something as simple as getting a hobby has helped me so much, I have goals and things I want to do now.

Its photography/writing btw

Just open up to a friend user, just ease into it and develop a connection to someone who you can trust and hang with

Dont be afraid of getting help

I started at Amazon a few days ago in one of the most dehumanising, tiring jobs out there.

55 hour week, 2x 15 min breaks, 1x 30 min break.

Whined at for low numbers despite trying as hard as possible.

>inb4 at least you have a job.
I don't want this, no-one expects to study medicine for 8 years to be here. Fingers crossed for an opportunity.

hypothetical question

Let's say you're at a friends house.

you drink with him, but youre a lightweight.

you lean on his shoulders a few times and laugh but nothing more.

go to bed to pass out

he tries to get u to suck his dick

You say no

he climbs on top and lifts up your skirt

he starts fucking you hut you're too drunk to fight back, just saying no while he's doing it.

is that rape?

I think it is

obviously

does this make the girl "used" to you?

Tough answer, but id say yes. Be just drink a lot more juice/water when you do get drunk. Once you get the hang of balancing drinks and water/juice you will b al gud

I've always been depressed plus I recently got a mild concussion and I don't feel like myself

no

I'm starting to fall in love with a girl on the other side of the world.

I've always been the guy who dates and never settles. I'm in my prime physical wise and never really felt like settling down with all of the girls I date until I met her.

We worked together for two years back in 2013 and I guess you can say I planted the seed then. Fast forward to last month, where we met up for drinks since she was in town for Thanksgiving.

From the second I saw her, I knew true love exists. Hell, I'll even go as far as saying it was love at first site.

We went to the movies, had dinner, shared laughs, and made love.

God damn, was it ever a fun night -until she went back to Dubai the very next day. Being an airline stewardess makes it quite difficult for relationships.

So, there's nothing really I can do about it. I'm this hopeless romantic itching to be with her when I can't have her. She's on her own path and I just have to wait for the opportunity to strike again.

Would it be selfish of me to ask her to stay out in California and leave world travel behind? Yeah, absolutely. So I have to keep on doing my own thing and play the fuckin waiting game.

My advice would be to move out of your current situation(save up or take out a loan) and start a new fuckin life. New hobbies, new friends, new music everything. Is there somewhere you've always wanted to travel to?

Seriously, if I was in your position I'd pack everything up, move to Spain and force myself out of my comfort zone to live a better life. Maybe you can do that too.

I know it's hard to change, but god damn kid you gotta get your shit together.

I don't know if you're into reading but I'd recommend:
Vagabonding
The 4-hour workweek
and the subtle art of not giving a fuck.

They'll help you out tremendously.

Some people are far worse than you, so be grateful, pick your feet up and start moving

>inb4 motivational fag

How could you be getting whined at for low numbers of you literally just started there?

i said im a poorfag user everytime i go out friends buy me drinks and i feel really shitty considering to leave college to find a job

She left you because you were either way too dependant and needy or overall creepy with the lack of space you gave her. This is why she went to someone so quick, you were a breath of fresh air to leave, faggot.

If you successfully completed med school you would literally have no problem getting a job. user is full of Bologna

i said im a poorfag user everytime i go out friends buy me drinks and i feel really shitty considering to leave college to find a job i really want to change that even when i was drunk my friends stole my phone and typed hi to 50 girls on my facebook and none of them replied am i that much of a scum

>2x 15 min breaks, 1x 30 min break
Oh god. Get the fuck out of there.

Life is about not knowing and doing something anyway. Sure, you're going throught eeh pain period of hard work and you'll become a better person from it. But if you don't like it, you don't like it.

Would you date a girl you despised, even though you had a gf?
Don't just sit there. Do something. The answers will follow.

Lol, rust is shit now afaik.
I watched youtuebrs play the game back in like.. 2013? Or so and well, I don't really care that they removed the zombies for mutant animals and stuff, but nowaday rust is completey different it seems. I always wanted to play it too, but never got a chance to play EA rust. :c

try cod w@w custom zombies. it helped me.

The one willing to walk away from the relationship has full control.

Move on buddy, it's over. Just give it time, you'll be fine.

Read this article too

markmanson.net/fuck-yes

I was pretty much cockblocked by a broken ankle

Lol you goof. How'd you break your ankle?

Guys i have this problem wich i dont know how to identify.

There's this girl i've met this summer,we did talk to each other,laughed togheter,she told me that when she see me its like a "brighten up" mood. Last time i talked to her was over watsapp and she told she's affectionate to me,and other couple of cool normal stuff you say during conversations.

First,i do not really like her in the deepest (she's a 7/10) but for these reasons i cant make my self to:

-i'm 23 6.5/10(this is the biggest of reasons why i can't presentate my self to her,as a person i would like to take with me),while she's 19

- i have anxiety,coupled with depression

-i hate her (partly) because i see some shit status from her about her ex-bf saying shit like "i would kill myself if u could come back to me",but at the same time if someone dares to offend her nor do something bad,i get enraged and pretend to be her whiteknight faggot

What the fuck anons. I do not have any deep feelings towards her,but for some reasons i cant get this girl out of my toughts. (sometimes i also always check her wats status)

You've got to be FUCKING kidding me

>faggot rants about his bitch ass of a daft cunt gf
>shits on everything you like
>doesn't accept anything about you
>picks fight with you when drunk
Alcohol removes inhibitions so that's a dead giveaway that she's being 100% herself
>guise, will i be a meanie if i leave her before one of the most commercially oriented holiday?

You've got to be a fucking submissive wimp with no backbone to be honest

The only reason she keeps on going out with you is probably because you must be showering her with all sorts of materialistic goods

She obviously has daddy issues and is a control freak who gets a kick out of degrading you because she obviously has no sense of control over he own being thus feeling great to make you feel like shit because she knows you depend on her for approval

Dump her ass and work on yourself

Opposites attract, but sometimes, it's never a good thing

Don't let a damn pussy run your life ffs

>im fine

biggest lie my dude

Bear with me on this one. I saw my ex last Monday. This was the first time after 3 years. We said hello in passing but that was it. I waited till the following Wednesday to see if I could catch her, I did, she seemed terrified of me. I said sorry for bothering her and just let her be, I ended with "I hope everything is alright." I thought we were on speaking terms. Apparently not, her body language said everything. I just saw her thirty minutes ago since we are both art majors and go to the same building. I gave up. I saw her, she held the fucking papers in her hand as if blocking her gaze. I had headphones blasting "Dark Fantasy" by Kanye, and walked past her.

Just wanted to get that out of my system.

If anything she was the needy one.

She loved me unrequitedly for 2 years and waited for me to recognise my feelings for her.

Anyone ever had a concussion?

I'd say pour acid on the bitch face

It's been months and I'm only getting worse if anything.

I genuinely can't move on.

I'm 28 and was recently dating this 22 year old Mexican girl from work. She stays in a house her parents pay for while they live in the big city. They also pay for her to go to school, and pay all her bills. She told me her parents would never approve of her dating someone as old as I am. They are super strict Mexicans. But we did it anyway.

We fell hard for each other, and everything was going great.

Then the other night at her house at one in the morning she rushes in awakening me in her bed to tell me her parents were there. I had to listen to her mom chew her out in the scariest Spanish I ever heard. They say nothing to me and let me leave.

The next day she texts me that they're taking her back with them to the city. We talk about how painful it is, but I ultimately let her go without much of a fight. Her lack of independence and inability to stand up to her parents was really off putting.

Right now I'm popping pain killers to numb the pain. It's one thing to get broken up with when the relationship has run its course, it's another thing when your fire and passion had just ignited before she is taken away.

I had been single two years before this, and I was happy as I could be the day before her parents arrived. Everything was going perfect, and I had finally opened myself up again since my last relationship.

I think it'll be another year at least before I decide to try it again.

>have severe seizures
>go into the ICU for two weeks after my mom finds me naked on my bathroom floor on Thanksgiving when I didn't call to come over and visit with family
>don't know if I was unconscious on the floor, could have been up to 4 hours but either way they found me cold with twigs and dirt in my hair... this was another close one
>cops automatically look at and fling accusations at my guy that I'm living with even if he was at work on camera all day.
>it's to the point where if I try defending him they scream at me and nearly stress me into a coma again
>my family no longer wants me to have anything to do with him, even if I've pointed out he didn't beat me, and wouldn't have at all. I'm losing more of my memory and judgement due to the stress.
>at 31 they're talking about taking away my legal guardianship... my freedom... everything... and then of course the cops would desperately go after my guy those pricks.... they're making me worse with all this bitching

Maybe this will make you feel better
youtube.com/watch?v=jxcg_CD_32g

Heh, funny picture.

Just ask her out.

The problem here is pain. Asking your crush out on a date is as simple as saying the words; risking intense embarrassment and rejection feels far more complicated. But you already shouldn't feel that way, given the fact that she is already affectionate towards you. What do you seriously have to lose? Do you know how many guys in the world would kill to be in your position?

I know it seems hard, but life is about not knowing and then doing something anyway..

>saying no while he's doing it
How is this a question?
Yes.
If the person is physically able to say no and says no, it is rape.
If the person is physically able to say no and does not say no, it is not rape.

How is that a tough answer?

Im feeling like crap and im gross
I almost never leave my room
I dont feel like eating 3 months ago i was 62 kg now im 53
I just dont whant people to see me, im just gross

New city, no friends, haven't dated in years, never had a real relationship, feel like I'm going to be alone no matter what I do. And I'm broke.

You'll be alright one day Sup Forumsro

I have Schizophrenia, and it's getting worse almost every day. I'm losing it and I'm probably going to end up delusional and alone.

What are your hobbies? Other people like doing them too.

>Broke
Get used to it and find a job you enjoy doing.

Fuck, sorry to hear. What caused it? Does weed help? There's help out there. Get on it.

People have been saying that for years. When does the getting good part start?

When I say broke, I mean I have 16 cents in my account. I live in the Vancouver area and everyone here is an outdoorsy type, which I'm not. While I'm not opposed to sitting around a fire having a drink, I'm not really into hiking or kayaking or whatever, especially in the rain.

listen to beethoven

Born with it. Plus I had an abusive stepfather, so that made it worse. Weed helps, but my tolerance is so high it barely works anymore. I don't really want help, as crazy as that sounds. As much as it pains me, and fucks everything up, it's still a part of who I am. If I got rid of "them" or whatever the fuck it is, I'd feel much more alone.

Same situation here. For 4 years.

Heh, funny that you say that. I love classical music. I listen to Beethoven a bit, but not a whole lot. I'll check more of him out. Thing is, Beethoven actually wrote his songs to be alot faster than how we play them, the fast versions resonate with me like no other, but I can't find them.

Speaking of music, this is basically what it sounds like in my head. (You'll know what I'm talking about when you hear it)

youtube.com/watch?v=LE3ffjM5ZuQ

I don't suppose anyone will read it but it'll get it off my chest.

I didn't have the greatest upbringing and witnessed a lot of violence in my family home.
This fucked me up and I was a target for bullies in school, long story short growing up was hard and I felt alienated.

I was a virgin at 21 with severe anxiety and couldnt look people in the eye.
Would have prescripted dialog and wouldnt ever break from it.
I felt like a socially retarded robot, had a 21st birthday at my mother house alone.
Managed to break out, go in to seasonal work, gained confidence, lost my virginity and began to explore my actual personality.
I'm 25, I have many good friends and I've traveled all over europe, I surf, climb kanoe and kayak for a living. It great.
Every now and again I fall back to when I was 21 for an hour or maybe a conversation and it takes so muche ffort to convince myself I'm no longer that person..

Genuinely believed that people thought i was special needs and would pander to me because they felt so sorry and sad for me.

I had it again today and I know it'll never go, I actually have to start audibly making a noise to blot the thoughts from creeping back into my head.

I feel like I might be fucked for life nut atleast my quality of life has gone up

>Then the other night at her house at one in the morning she rushes in awakening me in her bed to tell me her parents were there. I had to listen to her mom chew her out in the scariest Spanish I ever heard. They say nothing to me and let me leave.
>They say nothing to me and let me leave.

You actually should have said something bro. By doing so,she might have taken the courage to leave her parents and stay with you

>We talk about how painful it is, but I ultimately let her go without much of a fight

Again,if you were a real man,you should have stand up against all the shit and take her,or at least tryed to talk with her parents (im sure even the taco's fuckers can understand a bit of english)

Im really sorry for your situation,because i exactly know what it feels like to lose a dear person due to life controversy. I hope you will get better man

GF is a slobbering mess.

Mother is dying. Some sort of mental problem making it hard for her to get along with people, paranoia.

My cat of 18 years died and I felt nothing, which worries me. Other pets I feel for but could easily let go to a shelter.

I can't play video games anymore due to anger issues. Hole in the wall behind my current monitor. No idea how long this one will last.

I have issue always blowing things out in my mind to make "ghost hate" because I expect unrealistic things to happen which would never happen. Yet I still think of being snippy.

My voice is growing female, and I am male in my 30's. I have many 'signs' of cancer according to idiot-ologists that shouldn't be true but I can't afford to get it checked anyway.

I have a mild STD and I constantly ponder where I got it. I am paranoid when my hands bleed and so very careful with it. Yet I see people who spit all over their fingers and hand me cash, fully disgusts me. It happens just once and my day never recovers.

White problems, first world problems, whatever... Oh and I say Nigger under my breath as a neutral cuss word, I would fuck a black chick at the drop of a hat and have no racism yet I cannot get this cuss word changed out for another one when I snap a cuss.

Stupid shit.

jesus christ. Have you tried meditation?

When I say find a job, I mean find a job to make money. Why did you move to vancouver in the first place? Have you ever been hiking and being outdoorsy? It's pretty fuckin freeing and rewarding. Step out of your damn comfort zone for once.

congrats on having an all around fulfilling life. If its so great, then why don't you get the fuck off Sup Forums and help someone else feel the happiness you apparently have. Don't invalidate other peoples problems when we're all in the same website wasting our lives away.

Everything, as per. Trying to get with a girl on a dating site. Literally the first time I've ever got a girl's number on one - I ask if she wants to meet up, she says definitely. Everything is going well.

BUT she takes so long to reply. At least a week. It's not like we're having boring conversations - our texts are really long and detailed. But she just takes ages to reply. And it's getting me down, because whenever anyone at work asks me about her I just default to my usual "No, she's probably seeing another guy now" or "No, she's probably seen my face and remembered how unattractive I am."

Having no self-esteem fucking sucks.

>i didn't even like her
right

Can't even say she's my crush,but still..the only girl i have asked to go out with,was a 3/10 wich i broken up due to her brain-process-of-a-logical-thinking was totally absent. Discussion of the calibre of "Oh my gawd,im ugly but i want to have fun too!!". The type of girl that i actually fucking hate.

>Just ask her out.

Bro,told you that due to the fact that im jobless and in part because i have some mental problems,im unable to process this basic human function.

i know that feel

I'm starting a new job tomorrow, I moved to be closer to family, and hiking sucks. I've stepped out of my comfort zone quite a bit over the last four years, I just can't force myself to like something that I clearly don't. If I don't enjoy something I don't do it, simple as that.

Yeah, probably the worst thing I've ever done. Found a nice dark quiet place and closed my eyes, sat there for like fifteen minutes, and basically every "foreign" entity in my head started shouting at me all at once. It was pretty bad, had to be dragged into bed because I was whimpering. Stayed there the whole day, too.

Thanks bro.

I really would have said something to them, but her mom speaks zero English, and dad only very little. She also told me not to say anything to them when she said I can leave, especially my age.

She loves her parents. And I mean *love*. They've done so much for her that she does not see it as choosing them over me. It's them and that's final. I knew I was fighting a losing battle. She is solely dependent on them. I couldn't simply ask her to just move in with me. And I honestly believe they would have given her an ultimatum had she not stopped talking with me. And she cares about what they think of her and her image. She's a squeaky clean little catholic girl.

Maybe if we had dated a few months or longer, there would be enough love in her heart to fight for us. But it was less than a month. I probably had more feelings for her than she did for me. The way it goes...

>Don't suppose anyone will read
Nice bait, it works.

But everyone goes through a pain period.in their life. Everyone has to make sacrifices to better themselves. NExt time the thoughts come into your head, take responsibility, realize that its not who you are anymore and let them go. You'll eventually build up a routine and it shouldnt be a problem anymore.

I grew up overweight with glasses and never had a girlfriend. As time went on I became in shape, had glasses and a girlfriend. Women are constantly telling me how handsome I am (sound cheesy as fuc, I know) but I never feel like it.

Over the past weekend a girl I went out on a date with felt intimidated by me and was nervous the entire time. It caught me by surprise and I realized that the thoughts I've been having in my head are all a bunch of BS.

I'm not trying to boast, just expressing the idea that it is realy all in our head. If you can master the mindset you have now, i think you can move on from your past 21 year old self.

Also, hats off to surfing being your hobby, wish I can get out there in the waves soon.

What keeps you going, anons?

lmao top fucking kek

>feel self-hatred all the time
>have a punchable face
>I look 18, am 22
>anxiety
>been home for 2 years, too scared to look for a job
>have no idea what i'm doing in life
>always think everyone hates me the moment they see me
>alcoholic and addiction to weed
>look feminine and not manly

just fucking kill me already