Do your worst this guy ripped me off when buying weed, his Snapchat is ghostnigga187

Do your worst this guy ripped me off when buying weed, his Snapchat is ghostnigga187

Mate if you smoke weed and still have that level of stress and anger you should probably seek help bro.

Kill yourself faggot. Not your personal army

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself

Wait so you gave your money to some nigga knowing he was going to run away with it?
shieeet

how did he fuck you over?

you deserve that for buying through a dealer instead of a business that actually has a fucking reason to deliver cheap

The nigger said "My friend doesn't trust me to run the weed out to you so I'm gonna come out and get the money then you'll get the weed."

So basically OP is a fucking retard

Kek first time buying weed?

>ghostnigga187

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ghostnigga187

Where abouts are you bro

Dude your parents are probably rich and this was clearly your first time trying to buy weed fuck off OP you fuckin fag

>OP about to get ripped off again

This bum ass dude shows
You a cut of mid and you think you have a new plug

Messaged the dealer on sc and he's losing his shit saying he's gonna get this guy jumped I'm currently trying to escalate the situation further will report back soon.

10/10 best post on /b today LOL tell him he was talking shit saying he was gonna call the cops

Guys seriously sc the dealer saying this guys threatening him on twitter and giving his address and telling people to attack him. I'm currently telling him he's trying to get people to report him to the cops. He blocked me cause he thinks I'm this guys friend last thing he said was "you will get it to u wee faggit tell him he's getting his head caved in tonite"

post your adress and I'll send you 1g white widow

>inb4 this is ghostnigga187 and OP gets ripped off for the rest of his money again

That's just what I needed user now all I need is to find your local police department phone number to pit in a anonymous tip and get your degenerate ass locked up.

Wow i didnt know beaster still existed

>post deleted
lmao

What post did we miss?

Well I guess it's true Sup Forums has turned into a bunch of mouth breathers to socially awkward to wipe the cheeto dust out of their neck beard and actually do something other than look at pictures of Loli trap furry shit man back when this all started people use to jump at the chance of a simple prank call I'm fucking ashamed

Phone #

what was it?

This
Ur fucking retarded

Dude fuck you I just made a dealer have a nervous breakdown by joking I was reporting him. He's probably destroying all his stash and phone right know kek

>tell him he was talking shit saying he was gonna call the cops
Niggers kill over this shit, you know.
RIP OP

Speak for yourself faggot, in case you can't read, OP has been ruined for thinking Sup Forums will save him from his own retardation. 3/10

Some guy offering to hook OP up with some bud. He gave a little too much info and got scared

Capped?

>Capped?
OP is about to be.

>he doesn't have 4chanX

Did anyone else message him on sc I genuinely think he's going to hurt op after what I said. Am I a bad person.

One less faggot we have to deal with.

ay nigga finaly back atchu punk ass bitch. Imma call mah niggas from da 28 you lil fuccboi imma pistol whip yo ass with mah .40 caliber u lil bitchboi muthafucca

You're doing God's work, user.

If you're really this pissed I suggest you just let it go. There's not much you can do unless you're cruel enough to track him and jump him which is never advised. Ever

>giving money to a nigger

Maybe so OP, but we'll live to wipe the cheeto dust out of our beards another day, while you get your shit pushed in by a nickel and dime dealer like the pooh butt you are.

Somebody ask the dealer to come here with pics of OP post beat-down.
Perfect material for a fresh REKT thread.

>taking drugs
>thinking he doesnt deserve it

Someone else message him besides me to get him more riled up he blocked me after threatening me after thinking I'm ops friend

Let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks to make personal army requests here. OP is going to die tonight, don't be like OP.

What app is it? I don't message much.

snapchat

You're a spaztic its right there beside his username on first post. I bet you don't message much living in your mums basement.

I work, actually. Besides, I don't play around with that teenage bullshit you're so into.

Post caps of this shit faggotsp

Really play it up. Post screenshots.

I'm on it mate!

He wont reply

You guys do know OP is ghostnigga187, right? RIGHT???

Jokes on her then! She just got reported for harassment