Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tA6nd0-VNMc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMseqjqwTo
youtu.be/TYYT15C42Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sonokawa Momoka-sama is now officially claimed ^^

No please go outside look at me I get so much pussy and I'm a fucking champion you nerds haha get rekt

>Wieso ist es so schwer zu begreifen, dass Ausweichen nicht nichts tun ist?
In diesem Fall ist es aber das Gleiche.
Du suchst dir Beispiele die eine direkte Lösung benötigen.
Aktuell ist der Problemfall aber eine passiv Lebensbedrohliche Gegebenheit und kann nicht mit einer einfachen Handlung behoben werden.

Wenn also dein Handeln etwas anderes ist als in irgendeiner Form dem ganzen entgegen zu wirken, dann änderst du nichts am Status quo, erreichst also so viel als hättest du nichts getan.
Zudem zielt dein "Lösungs"-Ansatz auf die Symptome nicht aber auf das Problem.

>Wenn ein auto auf mich zukommt
Du bist aber der Fahrer und rast selbst auf den Abgrund... Du musst jetzt lenken.

>Ich hatte mal Ärger weil ich so einen Lauch mit einem Brett verschlagen hab, aber ansonsten lief's gut. Nichts was Jungs nicht normal auch tun würden.
Also doch genetisch.
Kommt wohl auf den Hintergrund und das Ausmaß an. Aber es scheint dir ja wichtig genug gewesen zu sein um es in Erinnerung zu behalten.

>Vielleicht bin ich ja auch nur ein normaler, netter Typ
>normaler, netter Typ
auf Sup Forums?
auf Sup Forums?
in /waifu/?
Du solltest weniger von dem Zeug nehmen wenn dir das echt auch nur in den Sinn gekommen ist.
> der einfach best waifu liebt?
Da gibts wohl nichts gegen ein zu wenden.

>Roll
du zielst doch wieder...
>roll

Fine

Cirno claimu

and
(dog)
>Any tips for someone who hasn't been in college for years?
Well, idk about nursing. But, make sure you have a LOT of time to do the work.

Gonna go help my brother with homework in a little bit, tho

I wish you and your hand the best of luck.

Sure?

Being this triggered

>Im only half kebab removal / Austrian
>other half is Irish / British
>INFILTRATION SUCCESSFUL

Lies

Fine is the answer of someone who isn't fine

You miss akame?

Sohara claimed

You're all dirty eleven lovers, get a real gf, like me.

I hope she's not usually claimed.

>not even from this world
Get rekt

Living a sad life

Welcome back, golden

Well I'm hoping it's not too bad. I only really care about my dogs and spending time with them is my top priority in life.

I'm not gonna work in a hospital for sure. I plan to work in a private practice to keep my hours reasonable. And screw being on call for a hospital. That's not a life to me.

If all goes well, it's just a sacrifice for 5 years and then I can live off property income or something. Most nurses get burned out and make enough money to start side businesses. Hence, why there's always a shortage of nurses.

Still, 5 years is half my dogs' lifetime so I don't want it to be too big of a sacrifice.

>Though that kind of spending just on dog food is a bit obscene.

Not when you have 4 and you take their health seriously.

Yeah I have some money saved to focus on schooling. Thanks for the advice.

God dammit 2 of my dogs are fighting over something, another reason I don't like being away from home too long.

>eleven lovers?

I actually hated math in school.

nice claim, user

would fug
that user was pretty chill to talk to

She isn't

カラミチーマス

Claim

-suck my dick?-

Welcome to waifu, she isn't claimed. In fact it's the first time I see her

She's from an alternative history time line.

Yes
Kurome

>Du suchst dir Beispiele die eine direkte Lösung benötigen.
Und du entgegengesetzte. Ich glaub wir kommen so nicht überein.

>wichtig genug gewesen zu sein um es in Erinnerung zu behalten
Da war ich schon fast 10 und wurde später ein paar mal dran errinnert. Es ist nur normal sich das zu merken.

>Du solltest weniger von dem Zeug nehmen
Ich wünschte ich hätte wirklich was, dann wär mein Leben nicht so leer...

>du zielst doch
Immerhin mit mäßigem Erfolg.
>roll

Does your brother know you jack off to drawings of naked cartoon girls.

Hello.

-hugs-

Knew i'd get them mixed up, sorry

I kinda don't believe that you're okay, but okay I won't pry into it

Yes.

Why?

Why to think positive, move on from Kurome. There are better people here for you.

4 makes sense. I forgot that bit.
I meant my waifu. Same timeline, different world. Most of the humans are Roman origin.
Hows the eternal sleeper?

These threads are finally dying

Curious.
Your brother must think you're a weirdo.
Unless you both have the assburgers, of course.

Tired. You?

Yay I'm glad! Rem is so cute
Thank you so much! I've wouldn't have expected such good feedback since she's from an overrated anime. Which is Fairy Tail by the way.

Yeah, he does think I'm a faggot, but he's used to it at this point.

However, I only wank in the shower. So, it's not like people walk in on me beating my meat.

If I do watch hentai, I usually wank later just thinking about it, but it's not actually in front of me.

Keep telling yourself that.

Bored at work. So we're pretty much just same old.

Post funky jams, everyone
youtu.be/tA6nd0-VNMc

>She's from an overrated anime like fairy tale
>Mine's from undertale
I fail to see your point

I mean besides the fact that I don't usually watch fairy tale

They're dying like they did months before, eh?

That's what I do as well.
Get off simply to the thought of something.
Good on ya, faggot.

>Und du entgegengesetzte. Ich glaub wir kommen so nicht überein.
Welche passen denn besser?

>Da war ich schon fast 10 und wurde später ein paar mal dran errinnert. Es ist nur normal sich das zu merken.
Keine Ahnung was normal ist. Ich kann mich quasi garnicht mehr an DInge erinnern die mehr als 1 Jahr zurück liegen. Soweit ich weiß müssten da aber auch ein paar Jahre normale Kindheit irgendwo zwischen sein, also kann es nicht nur Verdrängung sein...

>Ich wünschte ich hätte wirklich was, dann wär mein Leben nicht so leer...
Mir hilft Alkohol. Aber ich hab vor mir das erst zu gönnen wenn ich das selbst finanzieren kann. Ein kleines Dilemma.
>leer
Aber (er)füllend würde ich das nicht nennen. Was erlebst du denn für Abenteuer? Und viel wichtiger, womit?

>Immerhin mit mäßigem Erfolg.
Die Zahl ist immernoch auf 1
>>roll
>roll

Yeah, it's more than my rent.

Nice waifu. Finally someone else with taste.

God that sucks. I remember when I lived at my parent's house or in the dorms in college and had to wank like that.

Get your own place dude. A place in the woods can be quite cheap. My entire 2 story house is only $700/month. Secluded and peaceful wooded area with my dogs.

I know there are nice people I just like Kurome

here

but Kurome was NOT nice

It's funny how perceptions play tricks on us, since I don't really know about undertale.

It seems that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMseqjqwTo

*No*

*Hugs back*

These virginity festivals are finally dying

Hi there Smug

>not knowing undermeme
Huh, I thought everyone knew about that game. It's a very left lgbt like game. Actually quite a good game if you play it unbiased. Has some nice twists but shit graphics

My waifu is an extreme spoiler, but eh

>God that sucks. I remember when I lived at my parent's house or in the dorms in college and had to wank like that.
Dude, I have severe OCD.
It'd be very difficult for me to even do that at my machine, because I don't wanna get anything all dirty...

>Get your own place dude.
If I get around to finishing my website and it goes well, I will.
Well, probably, I'll buy this place from them, and they could move to their other place which is currently being rented out.
If the site goes well, one of the first things I'll do is buy this house and pay off its debt.
Then fix it up.
(although, that'll take a while. I'll buy my Dream Server in the in-between time)

>A place in the woods can be quite cheap
I don't live in the woods, but I do live in a moderately secluded place, and it sucks, and I hate it.
I want to move to a city.
If all goes well, maybe I'd build my own custom place outside of Kyoto.

-want some tea?-

lol, where do you get that idea?

Oh yeah

Alice2 Claimed.

Princess.

>trying to make money off of a website
Dude you're fucking retarded I'm sorry

hello

This is my waifu and mine alone

Oh yeah

Fuck off.

Kurome was nice to me

>Dude you're fucking retarded I'm sorry
It's a social network...

like, what do you think it is? a Wiki or Blog?

>3D trash

3D is trash

How are you? Doing anything interesting?

Hi there Alice, how are you?

It wasn't real and it was only a mask

>It'd be very difficult for me to even do that at my machine, because I don't wanna get anything all dirty...

I don't think you would get anything dirty unless you have your computer right on your lap as you do it. Just wash your hands with hot water and soap after.

>If I get around to finishing my website and it goes well, I will.

As an entrepreneur myself, it's much harder than you think. Hope for the best but don't count on it. Take a specific amount of time each day to work on it or it'll never get done.

>Well, probably, I'll buy this place from them, and they could move to their other place which is currently being rented out.

Good that you have someone to help you with that. I had to do everything basically alone.

>I don't live in the woods, but I do live in a moderately secluded place, and it sucks, and I hate it.

Opposite situation of you myself. I grew up in the city and hated it. There's absolutely nothing to do in the city unless you're rich. Think of the same boredeom where you are now, but add police sirens and idiots shouting downstairs and banging on your walls constantly. That's city life.

Would not recommend.

>If all goes well, maybe I'd build my own custom place outside of Kyoto.

Do you have any idea how expensive that would be? Upwards of 2 million USD.

Very unlikely to make money honestly. Try selling things online or repackaging something.

For example, buy a ton of cheap sugar, get a fancy looking bag that hipsters will buy. And sell it at a profit as "pure cane sugar".

That's how you make money. Repackage shit that's already there.

woke up a bit ago and im eating ramen

I tend to avoid games that are biased with social justice, but if it's not as bad as you say, I could see for myself what it looks like.
Not that I have anything against that kind of people anyway.

In that case enjoy your meal.
Do you add anything to Ramen like Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Sauce? Eggs? Fresh veggies?

Just don't get too deep into the fanbase. Deep waters are dark and dangerous... and fucked up in that case. Makes it bad.

no just the little packet of flavor that comes with it

I'm not gonna go about the OCD stuff. That just is what it is.

>Take a specific amount of time each day to work on it or it'll never get done.
This, in particular is the reason I'm so behind atm. Because I have like 8+ hours of homework each day most of the time.

>Good that you have someone to help you with that. I had to do everything basically alone.
I'm not sure what you meant by this, actually. We have 2 places, but we rent one. We all live here.
I mean, they help in that I live here??

Eh, I just have my preferences, so city would make the most sense for me.

>Do you have any idea how expensive that would be? Upwards of 2 million USD.
I am very well aware of the costs. And I'm not getting full into them, because then it completely sounds like an outlandish pipe dream.

>Very unlikely to make money honestly.
TBH, I just need it to grow big for a brief time and provide the money to start up other things.

However, if it stays growing, that'd be perfect.
In the business plan I wrote, I calculated estimates that it would not make any real money for at least 6 months, and would not make actually liveable money for about 8-10 months.

I'm prepared for moderate success, but hoping for great success, because my only real interest is in research and standards development, but you need money for that. And fuckloads.

>That's how you make money. Repackage shit that's already there.
Well, if you think about it, it'd be like repackaging a bunch of different social networks?
Just offering custom flair on top of it.

The idea is basically make the next "cool" place to network, have my friends help me grow it initially, and then after we've exhausted our friends, if it's still slow... advertise here... or something.

All I know is this, pretty much. I am completely incapable of working on schedules that require me to adjust my nonexistent sleep patterns, and I hate dealing with people directly, unless it's in a collaborative (but individual) style.

very bland. I recommend to put a bit soy sauce into it. Enhances the flavor in my opinion

*Yes*

Well that probably goes for anything. You can find rotten apples if you dig deep enough in any fanbase, while it's true that some are definitely more prominent.

>only getting 1 tasty jam
I need more jams
youtu.be/TYYT15C42Oc

i dont have any and that doesnt sound good to me

Ok, I'll bbl. I'll leave thread open though, so if I get back at a reasonable time, I'll reply to any comments.

Yup, this one seems especially cancerous though due to the prominent lgbt theme. All in all it isn't a bad game. Just like Steven Universe isn't a bad show.

But enough of me, what are your Hobbies?

Too bad in that case.

>Ich kann mich quasi garnicht mehr an DInge erinnern die mehr als 1 Jahr zurück liegen.
Das ist sicher nicht normal. Könnte aber auch am Suff liegen.
>was erlebst du denn für Abenteuer? Und viel wichtiger, womit?
Leider keine, und das Ganze noch allein.

>immernoch 1
Ich sagte ja mäßig.

Für mich wars das aber für heute. Bis morgen dann.
>letzter verzweiflungsroll

Liberals are retarded

-pours you a cup of tea-
-how about some fish and chips, dear?-
-holds a plate to you-

League break
Hey guys

when did we get nazis in here :o

hug me yuno

new phone

Die waren immer schon hier. Lauerten in den Schatten, warteten auf den richtigen Zeitpunkt. Und der ist nun gekommen.

More wedding pictures

Megurine Luka is my waifu and my waifu alone

I don't really do anything fancy. I listen to a lot of music when I don't work. I play a few games here and there, between mood swings.

misaki mei claimed