Middle/high school audience

>middle/high school audience
>act like retard on screen
>15 million

why didnt you do this?

Because I don't really care about being insanely wealthy, and having to record and act for every game I play for the rest of my life sounds pretty awful

Have you watched him lately? He isn't the fucking retard he was years ago.

because like anything else its a business and its easier said then done. once you are blacklisted by google ads say goodbye to making easy money online.

Because I'm not that good looking

>why didnt you do this?
because then i'd be one of them.

Good for him tbh

> bc Im poor and I can't afford a good PC

he doesnt have to do it for the rest of his life. he can stop any time he wants and live off of the money he's generated for himself easily for the remainder of his lifetime and then some multiple times over. this dude got to act like a retard and play games to secure a life of financial security and never have to work a day in his life. im personally envious

He acts retarded because he is appealing to retards.

Youtube is fucking packed now, it's almost impossible to get making good money on there.

I'd rather hate others on youtube now. Anyhow, this guy is my age now, and for the first time ever I can watch a full video from him, he's a bit different now. Other than that, there are plenty of millionaire youtubers, and some don't deserve it at all imo, youtube is full of shit now

>middle/high school audience
you do know that you're on Sup Forums right?

As if that isn't the highest demographic of people visiting this shithole

i work around middle school kids from time to time. those little faggots don't do anything but spout memes.

Do your research better next time. He is not a retard if he cornered the market on YouTube and still makes that much, and also it's harder then it looks. Give it a try and see if you can do better because we all know you cant

I don't get it. HE. IS. NOT. FUCKING. FUNNY.

Because I'm not white

>Pewdiepie pulls down $15 million

According to what? Many sites like to speculate false numbers for clicks. Why is this one worth posting here?

Almost 1300 videos now

I work 12-16 hours a day. I haven't played video games in years.

doubletrips of truth

because i have dignity and an ego

at some point when you do dumb shit like that for followers and fame it gets old really quickly, and u realize majority of you fans/followers are fucking retarded.

honestly I stopped watching him around a year ago because his channel was getting progressively less gaming and more sperg

Eh part of me thinks its worth it to do this for 10 years, bank probably around 50 million dollars+ and then retire before 30 and do whatever the fuck I want.

While I dont enjoy his shit, he has his life made from here on out and could probably just stop making videos and do whatever he wants now.

He has a company and has to report earnings